Im in.
dont_be_ss
+312|6609|selby, n. yorkshire, UK
this comp is never gunna happen!
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6753|Pakistan/England

gene_pool wrote:

WE'll do it on the weekend. And, I'm not working out the times.
it'd BETTER not be on sunday. British GP!!
_The.Don_05
Im super serial
+58|6598|England
Looks like Saturday then. Now if only we had a server.

Wait a minute.....we're back where we started. LOL.
dont_be_ss

_The.Don_05 wrote:

Looks like Saturday then. Now if only we had a server.

Wait a minute.....we're back where we started. LOL.
i'm ill on saturday so i cant make it, lol

Last edited by dont_be_ss (2006-06-05 10:01:19)

sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6711|minnesota
i want in!! oh wait, i cant play till i go back to school...the only place i get a fuckin decent connection speed ..hmm but then again i could sneak back into the dorms lol
tahadar
Sniper!!

sharpshot19 wrote:

i want in!! oh wait, i cant play till i go back to school...the only place i get a fuckin decent connection speed ..hmm but then again i could sneak back into the dorms lol
you play BF2 in school? hmm weird..
Chillin&killin
+27|6690|Manchester,England
tahadar
Sniper!!

Chillin&killin wrote:

i think i have out ranged ss:

http://img426.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … 0156qw.png

520m
shit son..the longest shot ive documented is 460m

Last edited by tahadar (2006-06-05 13:35:41)

Chillin&killin
i wont lie it took my 2 1/2 clips but the first shot hit and then two more times so he must of being healed but then boom headshot

Last edited by Chillin&killin (2006-06-05 13:37:12)

tahadar
Sniper!!

Chillin&killin wrote:

i wont lie it took my 2 1/2 clips but the first shot hit and then two more times so he must of being healed but then boom headshot
yeah thats probably why i dont play wake so much. so many shots for a kill, it feels like i got the kill through luck, not skill
Chillin&killin
i know what you mean but you get more satisfaction killin someone 450+ my acc used to be 50% but gone down by 4% thanks to wake but its fun
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6711|minnesota

tahadar wrote:

sharpshot19 wrote:

hmm not "in school" in my dorm at college...soon to be my apartment across from my college...only 3 more months to go 

Last edited by sharpshot19 (2006-06-05 15:35:12)

tahadar
Sniper!!

sharpshot19 wrote:

tahadar wrote:

sharpshot19 wrote:

hmm not "in school" in my dorm at college...soon to be my apartment across from my college...only 3 more months to go 
aaaaah i thought you meant school like high school. now it makes sense lol
Cursed You
+64|6603|Idaho
I'd be in just for cannon fodder.  If it was unranked I'd be in all the way.

I'd be with Toaster cause I wub him.
Hurlin
+5|6790|Australia

Nyte wrote:

I think someone here should differentiate between the two types of snipers:
- Passive Sniper (Stays in the back and snipes, has excellent KDR, low Teamwork).  Usually ends up with very little deaths due to the hidden nature of their position.
- Aggressive Sniper (Stays in the front and snipes, has good KDR, high Teamwork).  Usually ends up with a higher than Assault/Support number of kills but higher amount of deaths due to being in the front line.

I on one hand, belong in the latter group (For information sake, I HAVE tried passive sniping but I got bored too quickly).
Thats how I've felt about the use of the sniper kit as well ...... when you have a squad of aggressive snipers that can change the "flavour" of a round.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6636|Gold coast, Aus.
I'm agressive most of the time...

today though, I was playign wake and was just walking about waiting for the round to start...A friend was over so Iw as sort of teaching him how to play...And I was like "oh theres this really good sniper he got 500 meter headshot" *looks at don't be ss*. I say "you would have to aim like this high" and I aimed above the boat and tok a random shot just to show him bullet drop ect. then the boat slows down and it says "you killed noob" and I just sort of go "WhAT THE HOW?!?!?!" and then I measured it and it was 338 meters. Average length shot...but still...Moving ffs.
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6711|minnesota

tahadar wrote:

sharpshot19 wrote:

tahadar wrote:

haha nope, not in HS....how kick ass would that be though to play bf2 while in like a study hall or something if you were in hs
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6687
Could be fun.
=|DMZ|=ZULU
+4|6801|Birmingham, England
Looks like the DMZ may well be taking you guys up on that challenge - more to follow shortly ;-) btw, i once killed a guy in the chopper on the Essex from the South Docks on Dalian plant - it was total fluke, and i couldnt do it again, but it was a first time attempt and total comedy (considering i'm not exactly a sniper). Not sure how far that is, but i couldnt see the guy, lets put it that way! Just wish i'd have got a screenie ;-) May the best man win!
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6767|Toronto, ON
Yawns.
Alpha as fuck.
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6641|Britain and Damn proud of it!
*Twitch*
tahadar
Sniper!!

sharpshot19 wrote:

tahadar wrote:

sharpshot19 wrote:

haha nope, not in HS....how kick ass would that be though to play bf2 while in like a study hall or something if you were in hs
yeah and everyone would be like "damn, somebodys got no friends" lol
dont_be_ss

Chillin&killin wrote:

i know what you mean but you get more satisfaction killin someone 450+ my acc used to be 50% but gone down by 4% thanks to wake but its fun
your on chillin, i hit someone at 550+ yesterday
tahadar
Sniper!!
wow. no reason for the -1? come on. as much as i love this game, anybody playing videogames like bf2 in their high school has NO life. honestly, thats undebatable sorry.

Last edited by tahadar (2006-06-06 15:12:51)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard