Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6671|United States of America
Yes, I am talking to you the one that is Anti-Christ and feel Christians are the problem with the world.
https://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/v/j/kennedy_absolut.jpg
Happy Holidays
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6648|949

christians aren't the problem with the world, ignorant people are.  Case in point....
=TFF=Omen_NataS
+60|6557
May God have mercy on your soul!!!
jord
+2,382|6695|The North, beyond the wall.
Mr real name is Damian oh shit my dad lucifer want's me to help with something about domination,ta ta.
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6823|Orlando, FL - Age 43
ROFL...in keeping with the fun...

https://www.shieldsnet.org/images/strange/godsend.jpg
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6671|United States of America
John F'in Kerry was great in that film.  I especially liked the part where he was a devout Catholic that supported abortion.
tip700
+9|6640
its my birthday today
-F8-Scotch
+43|6586
Wow...that's actually...really weak. Is that the best you can come up with? A chopped image of Kennedy? I figured someone of your obvious, ahem...intelligence...could've come up with something better. It's fairly apparent that you have some delusions which should really be addressed, perhaps with a trip to the real world although that might endanger the rest of us Liberal Anti-Christs.

Of course being that Liberals more closely follow the teachings of Jesus Christ, you know...the fight against poverty, struggle for everlasting peace, treat thy neighbor as you would wish to be treated, love thy enemy, feed the hungry, cloth the naked,...etc. I'm kinda baffled by your suggestion that we, liberals, are the Anti-Christs! Did you need a lesson on the bible? I'm sure I could find some incredibly intelligent Seminary students, proffessors and scholars who would disagree with your assumption...but I guess for you it's simply better to ignore than actually learn. Good luck with that!

Another fine example of conservative attacktics. All in all it's getting well past humorous and is passing through asinine. Please let me know when the rapture comes so I can grab my ticket to the big pie in the sky, I'll be sure to wave to your hate filled ass as I pass by. Merry Fundy Christian hallucination day!
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6584|NYC / Hamburg

tip700 wrote:

its my birthday today
now dont tell me you turned 6 or 66
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Random-Hero58
+10|6576|TX
LOL

great picture of Teddy, must have been taken at his birthday party.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6566|Southeastern USA

-F8-Scotch wrote:

Is that the best you can come up with? A chopped image of Kennedy? !
perhaps a shot of him in a pool with two rafts, one shaped like an oldsmobile and one shape like a hooker, would have been more appopriate, spittle.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6717
its amazing how some people can turn anything into a political statement. When was the last time you went outside spittle?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard