krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6797|Great Brown North
games are games, meant for fun and entertainment, when was the last time religion made you laugh and have fun?
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6672|Brisbane, Australia

A few times...........................for one, religion class is always good fun and I had that last friday

Last edited by Sarrk (2006-06-06 02:16:44)

im_spartikus
+0|6553

ThundergodTyLor wrote:

im_spartikus wrote:

Christ asked all of his followers to make disciples of all the nations.  Look at how many unbelievers have had exposure to his name thanks to this thread and the server that spawned it.  Not a bad way to spread the word if you ask me.
*grins*
Oh man, I looooooove makin' fun of radical Christians.  Do you or do you not, when refering to your "Lord and Saviour" capitalize pronouns, nouns, or anything that may have the slightest bit to do with "Him"?
After re-reading my post I realized I missed a "His" in there so I guess I don't always capitalize everything I should.  Thank you for calling me a radical Christian (even if indirectly).  Its cool when people realize I am Christian without having to explicitly tell them.
ThundergodTyLor
You am dee best!
+34|6713|RCM Headquarters

im_spartikus wrote:

Thank you for calling me a radical Christian (even if indirectly).
No problem.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6788|PNW

I'd like to reinforce the overall opinion of +Christian Gamers Online+ suckage. Joined it just now out of curiousity, and was trying to get on a team with less players, but who actually had more than one flag to spawn on. Admin kept switching me back to the fag-assed team, despite the fact that they were 9 to the MEC's 7, so I bit the bullet and called them a flagless fag-assed team. Oh, did I ever get kicked for immaturity.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-10-10 23:29:42)

Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6726|Wilmington, DE, US

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I'd like to reinforce the overall opinion of +Christian Gamers Online+ suckage. Joined it just now out of curiousity, and was trying to get on a team with less players, but who actually had more than one flag to spawn on. Admin kept switching me back to the fag-assed team, despite the fact that they were 9 to the MEC's 7, so I bit the bullet and called them a flagless fag-assed team. Oh, did I ever get kicked for immaturity.
Jesus still loves you (?)
Darky
Hi..
+71|6578|Here.

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

You're tough.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6767

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

+1 for reviving a thread thats older than you
bakarocket
+12|6565

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

- 476 karma for not asking the admin why, -12 karma for worsening a situation in a way that makes you look very silly.

CGO is a good server, they keep a pretty clean house.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6645|IRELAND

Do they bless the bodies instead of teabagging them? Do you get the last rights when your health is low? Do they send round a collection plate every ten minutes, usually after they have made you feel guilty about everything you do in your life thats fun? Can you preform oral sex on other male players?
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6550|Denmizzark!!

Hyper wrote:

god is my favorite fictional character
lolz.. Him and Bob Saget..
Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6822|Portland, OR, USA

sgt.sonner wrote:

Hyper wrote:

god is my favorite fictional character
lolz.. Him and Bob Saget..
Mr. T > Bob Saget > God

Have you seen The Aristocrats? Saget FTW.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6788|PNW

bakarocket wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

- 476 karma for not asking the admin why, -12 karma for worsening a situation in a way that makes you look very silly.

CGO is a good server, they keep a pretty clean house.
When they're not being pissy about players not kissing the hem of their robes, I guess.

But I told 'em why, and got auto-kicked for it. Is it that hard to understand? At any rate, the other team was undermanned, and I was tired of spawning at the same old flag with half of my team scattered everywhere, alternatively picking their asses and their noses. At any rate, I've been on that server before, and have been banned for shooting too many people..."hacking," you know.

But what really confuses me about your reply is why you specifically chose "472" and "12?"

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-10-11 05:05:45)

BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6636|Manitowoc, WI

Hyper wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

It means he searched.  All of you that verbally bite people's head off when they don't search.  Then, if they do search, you do the same thing if they had something to say to a thread that just happened to be old, and it got bumped.  I ask you, is there a problem that this thread is bumped?
HOLLYWOOD=_=FTW=_=
+31|6568
ya these guys are christian posers lol I didnt know anyone would actually wanna be that but they are
I2elik
+12|6769|Perth, Western Australia
How old is this thread? o_o
Hyper
Banned
+154|6767

BolvisOculus wrote:

Hyper wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

It means he searched.  All of you that verbally bite people's head off when they don't search.  Then, if they do search, you do the same thing if they had something to say to a thread that just happened to be old, and it got bumped.  I ask you, is there a problem that this thread is bumped?
if you think thats verbally abusing somone...i dont know how to help you.
and the CGO has been done ad nauseum.
they are douchebags, we know, go play on the satanserver 666, much nicer crowd and noone tries to make you praise allah
bakarocket
+12|6565

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

...At any rate, I've been on that server before, and have been banned for shooting too many people..."hacking," you know.

But what really confuses me about your reply is why you specifically chose "472" and "12?"
Sometimes people get in a bad mood about getting slaughtered, and sometimes the slaughter looks awfully suspicious. I disagree that someone should be kicked for it, but it ain't my house.

As to the numbers, I just picked them out of the air. I didn't want to use "42" because it's been overdone.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard