Echovirus
+0|6747
Carbon, most of those replies are based on lazyness (not reading). I'm happy to help those that actually read and try to understand what I am saying.

Ill say again, if your response involves explaining that if you press the right click, your remote comes out and that that is a no brainer, why would you even post something so obvious, you do no understand what I've said. You probably havent watched the video either. If you think what Im saying is a no brainer and you havent watched the video, I implore you to watch it.

Last edited by Echovirus (2005-11-04 12:49:35)

Neoburn_1035
Medic!!!!!!!
+27|6826|OP, KS
Use a spy have one clan member on the other team and get into a humvee then have him throw a c4 pack in the humvee. Drive off and get the vehicle loaded up the boom 4 kills do this only a couple of times a round while your also loading up flags so you can also get flag defends if someone walks or drives up to a flag. Also if you put a c4 pack on a vehicle and you die before the c4 is detonated and someone from the other team jumps into the car before your pack disappears boom......... I now have enough kills with explosive that I can also get my Expert Explosives Badge. I believe that this will ba the only way to get it.
vjs
+19|6768
Wondering if this has anything to do with my post regarding just got expert explosives?
Thanks for pointing out the click etc, the video is amazing, I didn't know that could happen. I always waited for the detonator to come up on the screen, didn't want to drop another pack etc as I was running backwards.

The only question is how did you throw it so far?

I'm guessing you run forwards, jump click throw, run back clicking detonate.
Have you tried it on tanks yet, left click twice/three time then right click.

I'm not trying to be an idiot I just don't think it will work on anything other than ground troops, the blast radius is huge but it's not that powerful when it come to tanks etc.
Neoburn_1035
Medic!!!!!!!
+27|6826|OP, KS

vjs wrote:

I'm not trying to be an idiot I just don't think it will work on anything other than ground troops, the blast radius is huge but it's not that powerful when it come to tanks etc.
You have to get it on the track to get a tank with one C4 pack.  At least that is my experience.
Echovirus
+0|6747
if the tank is smoking, this trick can be a life saver. Also, if you happen to get in close enough, it doesnt take long the throw two packs and the faster you can detonate them the better. This is of course, at the sacrifice of your own life.

If you really dont want to die (obviously), then a good technique is once you get in close, go prone so you are under his guns and he cant shoot you. Try and do this from the side of the tank so he cant move forward or backward and run you over. Essentially, since he cant shoot you, he'll drive away to put you back in range. But in doing that, he also takes the C4 with him, making it safe to blow it since you'll be out of the blast radius.

To throw the packs far, you run, jump and throw, and detonate them just before they land. Same with grenades. If you want distance you need to jump.

Last edited by Echovirus (2005-11-04 13:57:19)

Chazflyz
+1|6839
I love finding the commander of the other team or some unsuspecting sniper who thinks he's all by himself... place a C4 on him and BOOM.    I'd like to see their real life reaction, especially if their sound system is turned up.
aketchupbottle
+0|6748
Yo,

Thanks dude cuz i thought it was hard to get the explosives badge

oh and now you'll probally see that happen many more times now that you posted this

oh well

ty

aketchupbottle
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6803|The planet Tophet

Rakasan wrote:

Thanks for the tip, too bad a bunch of nooblets will use it now.
GRRR NOOBLETS WHAT DUDE DONT CALL PEOPLE NOOBS
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6803|The planet Tophet

CBRacky wrote:

DELETE THIS FORUM BEFORE NOOBS GET THEIR HANDS ON IT!!!! PLEASE!!!

http://bf2s.com/player/49316172/sig.png
http://bf2s.com/player/49316172/awards.jpg
OMG ANOTHER NOOB CALLER
Rakasan
+7|6834|California, USA
Is this guy for real? LOL!
Dnamaster
+0|6808|Canada

CBRacky wrote:

DELETE THIS FORUM BEFORE NOOBS GET THEIR HANDS ON IT!!!! PLEASE!!!

http://bf2s.com/player/49316172/sig.png
http://bf2s.com/player/49316172/awards.jpg
hes calling people noobs, he cant even set up is sig
Kriznik
+0|6769
well this think works on local server (i tryed), but on internet there is little bit more lag .. so you facticaly cant switch it fast enought or you do > drop / switch detonator / switch c4 / .... and someone kill you
Echovirus
+0|6747
um...it most definatly works on the internet because I've used it on a public server...
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6760

i'm getting the hang of it though i need to react faster when i actuall use it for kills. i'm so used to doing my method, not as efficient but i never remember to try this way.
stef
+-6|6746
I got it by the c4-trick and that trick should be erased its to powerfull
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6780|The Hague, Holland
Thanx for the tip dude, I'll surely try it out. Dont take notice from all the haters here. You did good. Have a cookie.
[CPD]588
ANTI-TANK
+0|6767|Columbus, Ga.
*sigh. admin's should see something like this and just delete it.  I mean by all means thanks for telling us something most of us could have probably figured out but chose not to.  Posting it for all to see just means more people doing something (most normal people) consider lame in order to get kills.  It's like allowing someone to post direct links of hacks so all could see.  Most would never think twice about even trying something of the sort till someone does something like this to get them interested in it.  oh well.

don't get me wrong, i'm not here to flame the thread starter, just wish someone who has the ability to delete threads would have done so already
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6768|AUS, Canberra
i just tried to do it but cant, it doesnt register he right click when i do it that fast and just throws another c4 out.....
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6758

Thanatos247 wrote:

I dont believe that. It took me an age to get my C4 badge, and it was done the old fashioned way. I feel a bit cheated now!

Still, it might help me to get the veteran one!
Well, I got mine the not-so-old fashioned way of running a bunch of suicide carbombings.  That's why I  requested this forum title, because that is my favorite strategy.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6838|Cologne, Germany

[CPD]588 wrote:

*sigh. admin's should see something like this and just delete it.  I mean by all means thanks for telling us something most of us could have probably figured out but chose not to.  Posting it for all to see just means more people doing something (most normal people) consider lame in order to get kills.  It's like allowing someone to post direct links of hacks so all could see.  Most would never think twice about even trying something of the sort till someone does something like this to get them interested in it.  oh well.

don't get me wrong, i'm not here to flame the thread starter, just wish someone who has the ability to delete threads would have done so already
it's no secret anyway. those who will do anything to boost their score will most likely have known about it already. the more people know about it, the better the chances for the rest of us. when is 1.04 coming out ?
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6758

ayb wrote:

i heard about this 1337 trickzor where in bf 1942 you can put down one det pack and switch to joor button with rite klik its so sauce

you made a video about using alternate fire. what's your follow-up, how to enter & exit vehicles?
OMGWTFBBQHAX U CAN BAEL OOT OF A AERPLAN TOO GET AT ENIMIE ARTRY AN BLO IT UP!!!!!!11111
pizzaboi14
+0|6745
Dude that video is crazy. I've done that, but not so quickly that you couldn't see the trigger. Im going for veteran ordinance, and BF2 is minimized right now. Let me test it.....
pizzaboi14
+0|6745

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

Thanx for the tip dude, I'll surely try it out. Dont take notice from all the haters here. You did good. Have a cookie.
This is rich, I swear.
This is MAH boomstick!
http://www.funnyjunk.com/p/boom-jpg.html

(EDIT) Damn! I meant for the quote to show the picture and the cool little quotes. Oh well.....

Last edited by pizzaboi14 (2005-11-05 19:54:20)

nitro92
I cheat.
+-6|6799|Sydney, Australia
my way is wrapping c4s around a vodnik on kark and driving up to the right side artillery US and blowing it up there lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard