kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6559|Southeastern USA

atlvolunteer wrote:

Haha I got a neg. karma for starting this thread with no comment!  Gotta love it!

CameronPoe wrote:

Official apologies were made by certain muslim parties
If this happened then it is good to hear.  It seems to me that usually when these "extremists" do something, the "moderate" muslims remain silent.  If they don't want us to associate them with the extremists, they need to open their mouths and denounce what they are doing.

tip700 wrote:

i also remember seeing picture and video footage of some sorta christian organisaiton compaigning at dead soldiers funerals that they were punished by god and god would cleanse everyone or some shit, i agree with the comment every religoun has its extremists
If you had read all of the post preceding yours, you would see that most christians outspokenly opposed what these nutcases did.
To tip700, I just saw the a Hannity and Colmes clip, I'll dig it up and post it when I get home on a larger bandwidth, turns out most of the members of this church are all related.
The main difference between Islam and other religions is that no one in Islam is making a concerted effort to put a stop to this behavior. Where is the Islamic Ghandi (Hindu), MLK Jr. (protestant christian), Mother Theresa (catholic), etc. The last Muslim extremist to see the error of his racist/supremist ways was Malcolm X, and he was executed shortly thereafter. So there are a few Islamic leaders that make press releases denouncing the activities of the bombers, this amounts to doing the least possible to save face on the international front. Yes christianity has had it's extremists like the KKK, who's founding member disbanded it when it became race centered, but it was other christians that shut them down. When was the last time you saw a Barry Goldstein blow himself up on a bus full of college students in the name of Isaac, Abraham, and Jacob? I've also noticed that people like to bring up the crusades when talking about this subject, for one, that was about a thousand years ago too many to be relevant here, and two, Islam was just as much a part of it as Christianity. It takes two to tango, so to say, you can't hold one party solely responsible when they were both acting on the same doctrine, just with different names for their respective deities.

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-05-31 14:28:23)

kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
http://badjojo.com/daily/video.php?var=6.04.24/04.wmv

Here's the link to those cultist nutjobs, please note they are not endorsed by any baptist organization.
|DL|Krokkieboy
+16|6686

atlvolunteer wrote:

I found a link to this from another site I visit and thought it worth posting here.
http://atheistvoices.com/islamlove.htm
Boy, those muslims sure are a peace-loving people...
whats with the continuesly bashing on religions on these forums?Dont you have something better to do , if you think religion is bad, why don't you walk in a temple , mosque or church , im sure your welcome and get ur own opinion how its there for real instead posting time after time the small part of people that are unguided or teached wrong abt Islam for example.from the 1 billion people that are muslim...im sure there are parts that hate you...simply because your violent to them aswell
Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6705|Mountains of West Virginia
https://www.accessnorthga.com/news/hall/topimages/sign.jpg

Every relgion has its extremes. No doubt the muslim extreme is a bit more numerous but still.
mikkel
+383|6611

CameronPoe wrote:

Janysc wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

The only countries that have muslim populations in Europe are the past colonial powers - who owe a debt to those countries they shafted for so many years.
That's actually wrong. Most, if not all countries in Europe have Muslims within their borders. I live in Norway; I should know.
Correction: I meant sizeable muslim populations.
We have a sizable Muslim population here in Denmark, but as the old saying goes, the sun never sets on the Danish empire, so I guess we deserved it.
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6665|United States of America
The Muslims are just misunderstood.  They need a hug from time to time.  Besides most religions proclaim you will get virgins in heaven if you blow your self up around women and children.

I quote a famous leader about this subject:

"Fish are friends, not food."

Don't worry, the liberals on here know what I'm talking about and agree 100%
xstax981
Community Modder
+93|6686
Don't call me racist or anything, but I've listened to a speaker from Pakistan. He said that if you were a Christian, some of them seriously hated you.

He said that one person, who was a Muslim, turned Christian. He went to his mother's house, said he was a Christian. He was poisoned by his mother the next day.

He said that once a girl's father had turned Christian. They had to move a few weeks later as crime got closer and closer to their house.
mikkel
+383|6611

mikkel wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Janysc wrote:

That's actually wrong. Most, if not all countries in Europe have Muslims within their borders. I live in Norway; I should know.
Correction: I meant sizeable muslim populations.
We have a sizable Muslim population here in Denmark, but as the old saying goes, the sun never sets on the Danish empire, so I guess we deserved it.
How can I get negative karma for that post? It really needs to go back to being able to see who karma'd so these anonymous cowards can be gotten rid of.
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6781|Atlanta, GA USA

|DL|Krokkieboy wrote:

whats with the continuesly bashing on religions on these forums?Dont you have something better to do , if you think religion is bad, why don't you walk in a temple , mosque or church , im sure your welcome and get ur own opinion how its there for real instead posting time after time the small part of people that are unguided or teached wrong abt Islam for example.from the 1 billion people that are muslim...im sure there are parts that hate you...simply because your violent to them aswell
Where exactly did I say religion is bad?
Erkut.hv
+124|6745|California

Snipedya14 wrote:

http://www.accessnorthga.com/news/hall/ … s/sign.jpg

Every relgion has its extremes. No doubt the muslim extreme is a bit more numerous but still.
As much as I despise those heathens, at least they aren't suicide bombing churches and clubs.

So, a bit more numerous, and a hell of a lot more violent.
acidkiller187
+123|6640
Violence be seeds more Violence And you know what I say if you can throw a punch you must take a punch those people are asking for it than they must get what they deserve No Sympathy in fact all the civilians in Iraq are violent people to so I say shoot to kill civilian or not But that’s just my $0.02 worth
Rosse_modest
+76|6786|Antwerp, Flanders

CameronPoe wrote:

Muslims in Germany and France have a tougher time fitting in but thus far they haven't threatened or caused any violence.
Wake up.
Really, I mean it.
Aardcore
+60|6723|USA, Arizona

|DL|Krokkieboy wrote:

atlvolunteer wrote:

I found a link to this from another site I visit and thought it worth posting here.
http://atheistvoices.com/islamlove.htm
Boy, those muslims sure are a peace-loving people...
People already have. After 9/11 happened, not sure how many people know this, but over 1,000,000 people converted from Christianity denominations alone to Islam just to figure out HOW the muslims tick and to get inside feed on WHY they would do such a thing.
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6781|Atlanta, GA USA
Gotta love these stupid pricks that give negative karma with reasons like this: "I hope one my boys rams a 747 into your fucking home"
I guess he's a muslim extremist...

Last edited by atlvolunteer (2006-06-05 15:34:02)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6654

atlvolunteer wrote:

Gotta love these stupid pricks that give negative karma with reasons like this: "I hope one my boys rams a 747 into your fucking home"
i probably killed his cousin

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2006-06-05 15:37:52)

atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6781|Atlanta, GA USA
OMG GS, you crack me up sometimes! LOL
{B-T}<babacanosh>
+31|6612
OK. im a muslim ..alright. Ppl like saddam thinks hes a muslim, he is if he beleives in god, but in our religion we r soppse to be like the last prophet(maohamd;peace be upon him;..cant spell name...astackfar allah. But saddam is nothing like him. Saddam is a mad man. even though he beleives in god, hell be burned in hell for genocide and his sins.,
JohnnyBlanco
+44|6581|England
i think the whole beheading thing is what freaks people out, not many cultures do that shit.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6607|Seattle

JohnnyBlanco wrote:

i think the whole beheading thing is what freaks people out, not many cultures do that shit.
You forgot about the stonings and all the other fun stuff.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6781|Atlanta, GA USA
WOw I just keep racking up the negative karma off this thread.  I just found out I'm a "sand nigger lover ".  Thanks for clueing me in, dude!
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
I'm just wondering when the "peace loving nation of islam" is going to get off it's ass and do something about it, until they do they are just as bad as the "extremists", a few mullahs tsk tsking and shaking their heads amounts to what I'm about to leave in the toilet, actions.......not words...it's easy to say stuff

also, please note that those cultists I linked to earlier haven't killed anyone

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-06-05 18:10:41)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6565
Saying that 'muslims are violent people bent on destroying westerners and western society in general' in 2006 is like saying 'jews are creating a network of co-conspirators across the globe bent on world domination' in 1938. Both are wild generalisations. I've visited Jordan and Palestine and the people were fantastic, although arabs are generally friendly towards the Irish because of our common plight.
-F8-Scotch
+43|6579

kr@cker wrote:

I'm just wondering when the "peace loving nation of islam" is going to get off it's ass and do something about it, until they do they are just as bad as the "extremists", a few mullahs tsk tsking and shaking their heads amounts to what I'm about to leave in the toilet, actions.......not words...it's easy to say stuff

also, please note that those cultists I linked to earlier haven't killed anyone
100% Right. How many Islamic nations have come out to denounce violence against Western persons? How many have come out to denounce violence against other Islamic peoples? Nations such as Saudi Arabia, Egypt, UAE, Lebanon,...etc., should be pushing for peace in the middle east just as much as anyone else. Are there peace keeping forces from any of the local Muslim states who are operating in Iraq? Wouldn't it make more sense to have the US mission leave and allow these other modernized Islamic countries pitch in? Nobody in that neighborhood liked Saddam, we did them a favor as much as we did ourselves one. Perhaps there simply isn't a voice that carries enough weight, no one to rally behind except for wackos like Iran's Pres. Anyway, folks certainly had kind words to say after 9/11 but it's 5 years down the road and we hear more Anti-West slogans than words of support or encouragement.
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6781|Atlanta, GA USA

-F8-Scotch wrote:

How many Islamic nations have come out to denounce violence against Western persons? How many have come out to denounce violence against other Islamic peoples?
This is by no means an excuse, as I agree with you, but they are probably afraid that if they speak out against the extremists, they will become targeted by these groups.
Jasp
Bongabilla
+171|6672|The Outer Circle

atlvolunteer wrote:

just got a -1 too!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/11882/holteendersig2.jpghttps://forums.bf2s.com/img/avatars/11508.gif

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard