=OBS= EstebanRey
+256|6560|Oxford, England, UK, EU, Earth
This is what John Culshaw, a British comedian, thinks of George Bush; and even the most hard-cord Republican must admit it's pretty accurate...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … ad+ringers

"It's now clear that we underestimafied the strength of the detergents" LOL

Last edited by =OBS= EstebanRey (2006-06-04 15:53:38)

j5f5ff
+11|6760
Not as funny as the 1 with the real bush.  pitty that he (bush) didn't go into comedy and leave politics alone
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6692|Canada
lmao misunporcupined
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6774|Dallas
LOL, I don't think any U.S. President has gotten this much attention in Europe since Roosevelt.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6559|Southeastern USA
You're right! How completely accurate! What a bunch of nobs. Just so you know George makes more fun of himself concerning his public speaking than anyone else does. You show me a fast talker and I'll show you a pile of fertilizer. You sure you can't do better?

I love it when a brit makes a joke about someone else being inbred, have you seen the royal family? Exactly how many times do you have to loop a gene segment to acheive the wingspan of Prince Charles' ears?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6781|PNW

Not as funny as the real thing. The term 'Bushism' will probably endure the years beyond the fall of the U.S.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-06-04 21:46:29)

Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6665|United States of America
https://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/t/Z/kerry_debate_podium.jpg
https://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/v/-/kerry_global_test_kit.jpg
https://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/L/7/kerry_tubbies.jpg
https://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/G/5/kerry_actionfigure.jpg
https://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/s/6/kerry_edwards_sue.jpg
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6700|Tampa Bay Florida
I didn't know you were so creative.......

Those are 5 of the 15 or 20 funny things I've seen about Democrats.  I've seen a few hundred more things makin fun of Republicans.  So, I guess you just don't have a sense of humor. 

Spittle, do you like cheese?  I like cheese.

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-06-05 01:17:04)

=OBS= EstebanRey
I can't believe someone gave me -1 for this. LOL, are you sooo brainwashed by your government that even the slightest insult (albeit a comedic one and not a vicious one) must be seen as some kind of attack on you?

C'mon guys, it's a JOKE!  Or did the terrorist strip you of a sense of humour too?

P.S.  The same guy takes the p*ss out of Tony Blair more often than he does Bush and guess what?  I can laugh at it, jeez I must be weird...I feel like such a traitor (sarcasm)
=OBS= EstebanRey

kr@cker wrote:

I love it when a brit makes a joke about someone else being inbred, have you seen the royal family? Exactly how many times do you have to loop a gene segment to acheive the wingspan of Prince Charles' ears?
I love it when Americans "misinporcupine" a piece of film to suit their standpoint.   

P.S. Our Royal Family are German (arrrrrgggghhhhh!) and as far as i'm aware, all their relationships have been with British people meaning you have a very strange view on what constitutes "inbred".

P.S.S I love it when an American tries to rip the p*ss out of the Brits by doing our accent.  It's always a "Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins" cockney accent that no one in this country has had since around the late 1800's  Why don't they ever do a Liverpool accent or a Geordie one?  It's always a rubbish "mockney" one...

Last edited by =OBS= EstebanRey (2006-06-05 01:29:42)

kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
*well for one thing your using the term "accurate" implied that it was slightly more than a light hearted jab
*another thing, the use of terms like dumb inbred redneck is slightly more than a light hearted jab, especially since it is used in a context more inline with racial slurs, and yes I am a southerner, even share the name of his home states capital, so it can be seen as an attack on me

*another another thing, if his jab was so light-hearted nonvicious and comedic, how did you get so testy over the lighthearted nonvicious comedic Prince Charles jab, see what I mean? hell I even got 3 unsigned negs for it,  funny how the royal family became German all of a sudden, don't remember hearing any public addresses in German, though I can't really understand what Prince Charles says anyway, and you can inbreed across borders, especially since royal families don't like to give their wealth away,

"if you can't keep it in your pants, keep it in the family!!"

overall my point is, I was laughing till the dumb inbred redneck thing came along, hell I would have even laughed at redneck, since I consider myself one, or did you misinporcupine me?

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-06-05 05:29:44)

=OBS= EstebanRey

kr@cker wrote:

**another another thing, if his jab was so light-hearted nonvicious and comedic, how did you get so testy over the lighthearted nonvicious comedic Prince Charles jab, see what I mean?
Did I get testy?  I thought I just provided you with the fact our Royal family's roots stem from Germany, I don't know how my wording implied anger???? Hmmm, strange..

As for the "racial slur" thing, this seems to be an example of our different cultures  For example, I once used the term "Jap" as in Japanese in a post and an American flamed me, saying that was racist (which by definition must make 'Brit' just as bad doesn't it?).  This baffled me as in the UK, calling people from Japan 'Japs' is not racist at all, it is the same as calling an Australian an Aussie.

I'm at work at the mo so have no sound but I can't remember him calling Bush a dumb inbred redneck (I remeber the 'simpleton' jibe), I'll watch it again later.....
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
I'm pretty sure it was in there, but I was watching alot of those that night......and a lil drunk, but I'm at work too so I can't check either. Dammit that "bomb Iran" song just popped into my head again, had some of my lib friends over and we were screwing around on the internet about politics, I could have mixed some up. I did find a pretty good Eddie Izzard one, I'll post the link if I can find it again. As for the "Jap" thing, I'm with you there, whoever that was is a victim of politically correct pussywhippings, most racial slurs and such mean absolutely nothing, I wrote a paper on them, even my screen name is one (as well as my e-mail addresses), hell even "nigger" is just a contraction of "negro"- Spanish for black, as most of the slaves that came to the Americas were brought by Spanish and Portugese traders. There are just a few like "coon" or "inbred" that attempt to insult particular physical features and behaviours. Maybe I'll try to dig up my paper and post it on another thread, the best way to disarm such things is education.

And dammit, whoever keeps negging me on this have the balls to sign them, I do.

edit: I think I will start it when I get home, like I said, they completely lose their sting when you find their origin.

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-06-05 06:22:30)

=OBS= EstebanRey

kr@cker wrote:

I'm pretty sure it was in there, but I was watching alot of those that night......and a lil drunk, but I'm at work too so I can't check either. Dammit that "bomb Iran" song just popped into my head again, had some of my lib friends over and we were screwing around on the internet about politics, I could have mixed some up. I did find a pretty good Eddie Izzard one, I'll post the link if I can find it again. As for the "Jap" thing, I'm with you there, whoever that was is a victim of politically correct pussywhippings, most racial slurs and such mean absolutely nothing, I wrote a paper on them, even my screen name is one (as well as my e-mail addresses), hell even "nigger" is just a contraction of "negro"- Spanish for black, as most of the slaves that came to the Americas were brought by Spanish and Portugese traders. There are just a few like "coon" or "inbred" that attempt to insult particular physical features and behaviours. Maybe I'll try to dig up my paper and post it on another thread, the best way to disarm such things is education.

And dammit, whoever keeps negging me on this have the balls to sign them, I do.
I'll never forget how a friend of mine tried to drag me into a discussion on why the term "paki" for "Pakistanis" wasn't racist (for contraction reasons again) and although in private I'd be happy to discuss it, he wanted to talk about it in a pub full of around 100 people....
Erkut.hv
+124|6745|California
If you laugh at the president the terrorists win.... that's why they told me.

So I bought an SUV and some jewelry on my credit card, to fight terrorism.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6847
Calling some one who disagrees with you brainwashed is just so F*ckin lame.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6700|Tampa Bay Florida

Erkut.hv wrote:

If you laugh at the president the terrorists win.... that's why they told me.

So I bought an SUV and some jewelry on my credit card, to fight terrorism.
lawl good one.  Was it a hummer?  We all need armored cars for driving to work nowadays.  Never know when them mad black people will try and jack your car.  Or Al Queada. 

/sarcasm
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6665|United States of America

Spearhead wrote:

I didn't know you were so creative.......

Those are 5 of the 15 or 20 funny things I've seen about Democrats.  I've seen a few hundred more things makin fun of Republicans.  So, I guess you just don't have a sense of humor. 

Spittle, do you like cheese?  I like cheese.
I like cheese, do you like whine a lot???  I just put those up here because it was a Dem. flame thread and I know how freaked out Dems get when people bring up John Kerry and the fact that he lost the election which makes them losers.  If fact they sometimes talk to me about how Republicans are dumb this and corrupt that and I have found it funner to just say "yeah thats why I voted for them and they control every branch of Government, keep spreading the word.". 

About 6 months after the Election I was in a parking lot and a VW van pulled up with all the usual Lib bumper stickers and an Elect John Kerry sticker.  I told the driver "bet you 20 bucks that Kerry looses" and pointed at the bumper sticker.  He got so mad his face turned red and contorted but never said anything back.  I think it is still a sore point for them. Soooooooo

JOHN KERRY LOST, YOU DEMS ARE LOSERS. REPUBLICAN CONTROL EVERYTHING. REPUBLICANS KEEP STEALING ELECTIONS AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.  REPUBLICANS ARE CORRUPT AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.  BUSH IS LOWERING RICH PEOPLES TAXES. oooh that hurts. lol
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6781|Atlanta, GA USA
LOl you'll probably get a lot of negs for that spittle...
remo
+20|6587

Major_Spittle wrote:

About 6 months after the Election I was in a parking lot and a VW van pulled up with all the usual Lib bumper stickers and an Elect John Kerry sticker.  I told the driver "bet you 20 bucks that Kerry looses" and pointed at the bumper sticker.  He got so mad his face turned red and contorted but never said anything back.
That's pretty funny actually.

I still don't know which president would have been better.  Wish we could get rid of these fucking right- and left-wingers out of the election and back into something more moderate that is more likely to please the majority (read: 85% versus 50.5%).
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6781|Atlanta, GA USA

remo wrote:

I still don't know which president would have been better.  Wish we could get rid of these fucking right- and left-wingers out of the election and back into something more moderate that is more likely to please the majority (read: 85% versus 50.5%).
That will never happen.  I just looked over the popular vote results going back to the 1900 election.  The highest I could find in that time period was Johnson with 61% of the popular vote.  There have been elections where the winner won 90% or more of the electoral vote, but not the popular vote.
Reference: http://uselectionatlas.org/
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6720|Sweden
Hahah great video laughed my ass off.
Random-Hero58
+10|6569|TX
While I basically disagree with the video, I do have to admit it was pretty funny, I liked the last part "why don't they put wheels on these things".

LOL
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
I was sorta wrong, he said "cretinous simpleton" not dumb, on a side note, check the "Dvinsk Clan - Parkour part 1" vid, that dude watches way too much Jackie Chan movies, music's pretty good even though i have no clue what they're saying
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6781|Atlanta, GA USA

kr@cker wrote:

I was sorta wrong, he said "cretinous simpleton" not dumb, on a side note, check the "Dvinsk Clan - Parkour part 1" vid, that dude watches way too much Jackie Chan movies, music's pretty good even though i have no clue what they're saying
If I remember correctly, he did say he was an inbred redneck.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard