Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6706|Tampa Bay Florida
Does this make it D minus one?  hahahahahahahhahhahahhah get it?  You'll get it.  hahaha.  Thanks.  I know.   I'm pretty good.

Armored Fury..... one more day.  ONE MORE DAY!!!!!  I'm a MANIAC!!!  ahahahhahahahahah!!!!  I've been YEARNING for it every day since March, and it's coming TOMORROW!!!!!!  MUWAHAHHAHA!!!!  A-10's, with the kickass bombs and gatling gun thing, and the LITTLE BIRDS, with the kickass miniguns and the 2 exterior seats so you can fly around dropping C4 on TANKS!  ROFL!  I've been wanting one of those Birds in BF2 ever since I saw Black Hawk Down.  I saw them flying on their way into the city, flying over the coast, and I said to myself "If BF2 had Little Birds, I'd much rather want to fly in one of those things than fly in a Black Hawk"

And guess what?  IT'S HAPPENING!!!  ahahhahaaahahahahah!!!!!  I'm in a euphoria!!!!!

If you HAVE NOT bought Armored Fury yet, and you plan on getting it, post here expressing your feelings and states of euphoria about it.  Please no whining little kids, either, please.  PLEASE. 

Discuss AF --
diglow~Flow
+32|6642|British Columbia, Canada
yeah i was thinking on getting AF Hopefulll anyways
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6665
whatever it is your smoking, i want some.

but really, armored fury probably isnt going to be that great. im just looking forward to the A-10's
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6785|Human Meat Shield
ALL I know it that it wont be any fun as long as this patch is still here... I can see everyone getting AF and then seeing the losing your connection every 10 minutes.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6638|Little Bentcock
can i get a link so that i can buy it b4 it come sout, then i can play it straight away plz?
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy

imdead wrote:

ALL I know it that it wont be any fun as long as this patch is still here... I can see everyone getting AF and then seeing the losing your connection every 10 minutes.
I get one of those every ten seconds or so, always have, with every game I have.  So it's not like I'll be missing much, eh? 

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

whatever it is your smoking, i want some.
It's called, the "rear end" of a cigar.  You oughtta try it out

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-06-05 00:32:53)

THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6786|AUS, Canberra
yeh great one more day till seven thousand threads start being made on how much it sucks and was a waste of money....yay....one more fucking day.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
I think we oughtta have a forum for people who like BF2 the way it is, and those who don't.

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-06-05 00:55:52)

Adams_BJ
Is there no link for buying and downloading now, playing tomorrow?
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy

Adams_BJ wrote:

Is there no link for buying and downloading now, playing tomorrow?
I think it's becoming available tomorrow.  It's 4 AM, on the 5th, where I am.  Sorry if there was some kind of time issue.  So, you can download it on the 6th.

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-06-05 00:59:57)

Adams_BJ
ok, i so want to get that game
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6763|The United Center
One more day until what?  The game I already have??
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6726
ive already got it
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy

Spearhead wrote:

If you HAVE NOT bought Armored Fury yet,
Discuss AF --
Damn you, ThomasMorgan, AND jam3z.  DAMN YOU!!!!!
ComradeWho
+50|6711|Southern California
i recommend to you all that you seriously consider not buying more EA products.

They're really treating us like little consumer-vermin that they can toss around and throw scraps at but no matter how rotten they are we'll always come back for more.

releasing a crap patch to their most popular game and then forgetting about it because they want to focus their attention on their new game may be good business decision, but it doesn't help us very much. not buying their crap makes ignoring the consumer a bad business decision. so the power is really in our hands.

and regardless of that - why give your money to em?

Last edited by ComradeWho (2006-06-05 01:45:20)

Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy

ComradeWho wrote:

They're really treating us like little consumer-vermin that they can toss around and throw scraps at but no matter how rotten they are we'll always come back for more.

releasing a crap patch to their most popular game and then forgetting about it because they want to focus their attention on their new game may be good business decision, but it doesn't help us very much. not buying their crap makes ignoring the consumer a bad business decision. so the power is really in our hands.

Can a mod please delete his post?  I thought I asked specifically I didn't really want this thread to be hijacked by whiners. 

I like to play Battlefield 2.  ComradeWho, apparently, doesn't.  So why is he on these forums?

He's the type who says "A duhhr, we can change America by not voting! duhhrrrrrrr!!!!!!!"

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-06-05 02:43:51)

MDW
+43|6693|Dortmund, Germany
I'm not sure about this, of course I'll get AF, but I think I'll be a bit disappointed by the A-10. I've seen videos of it and it appears as if they just took that pea-shooter of the F-18 and used it for the A-10. That's sick! In the video, the gun appeared to be useless against a tank. A full barrage just made it shake around a bit but it didn't even smoke. Anyways, I'm looking forward to the Littlebirds with the machine-guns which is finally a GOOD idea and does justice to the real ones. I can also hardly wait to play the Road Rage - Map
donkeybond
+0|6563
If you like little birds that much, why don't you download project reality mini mod for FREE?
I mean, if a mod-team who are not payed to work on their mod, can make the little bird and distribute it for free, why doesn't EA distribute it for free?

I know, maybe you want new maps etc. but there are tons of mods and map packs on the internet which have less bugs than the last patch.

What do you get by buying armored fury? how many maps? how many extra vehicles? how many extra weapons?

Sorry for this skeptical post, but I think any free mod has more new stuff in it than armored fury.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6553|Search Whore killing fields
I want a little bird in karkand. and maybe a power drill to throw c4 into the hotel and kill those bitches
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy

donkeybond wrote:

If you like little birds that much, why don't you download project reality mini mod for FREE?
I mean, if a mod-team who are not payed to work on their mod, can make the little bird and distribute it for free, why doesn't EA distribute it for free?

I know, maybe you want new maps etc. but there are tons of mods and map packs on the internet which have less bugs than the last patch.

What do you get by buying armored fury? how many maps? how many extra vehicles? how many extra weapons?

Sorry for this skeptical post, but I think any free mod has more new stuff in it than armored fury.
I've never been a fan of mods. 

Ten bucks really isn't that much to me.  I'll probably end up downloading the mods anyway.  But still, it's not Official BF2. 

If you've played on modded Call of Duty 2 servers, you'd know why I don't like mods.
donkeybond
+0|6563
It is fine you don't download mods, but I was thinking when I saw one of you reasons, that was, "it's not official BF2."

I don't want to be rude, but, not downloading the mods because it isn't official BF2, I think that is a strange reason. Does The official BF2 stand for quality? For me, it was at first. But now, with all these new patches and bugs, I think that we've end up worst with the patches than it was at first. It would might even be better if we went back to 1.0.
Now, back on topic: of course, you can have your own reasons, and I think that if you had such bad experience with the mods of CoD2 that is a good reason. But if you meant with "it's not official BF2" that the things coming from dice have a higher quality than some mods, I disagree.
ComradeWho
+50|6711|Southern California

Spearhead wrote:

ComradeWho wrote:

Can a mod please delete his post?  I thought I asked specifically I didn't really want this thread to be hijacked by whiners. 

I like to play Battlefield 2.  ComradeWho, apparently, doesn't.  So why is he on these forums?

He's the type who says "A duhhr, we can change America by not voting! duhhrrrrrrr!!!!!!!"
believe it or not those neat guys you like so much at EA and Dice have loads of people who went to school for years just to learn how to pay attention to consumer behavior! what i suggested was that consumers themselves become aware of how their behavior effects companies and then use their awareness to get better products. in this instance not volunteering money for products that fail to meet their advertised benefit.  i think this point was probably a bit too complex for you as you clearly misunderstood it. if you think i am whining then I think you probably have emotional problems and are projecting some sort of frustration with your life unto me through the internet. have fun in therapy.

why am i on the forums? i thought that was kind of obvious.

other than that i like the idea of the birds. little worried that the warthog will be too easily gunned down by AA/fighters.. do we really need a slower version of the f15? have fun fighting over that, tolerating the TKs, and waiting for whoever got the plane to crash so you can fly around for ten seconds before becoming "easy kill #48484" for someone on the other team. And though I also like the idea of the littlebirds.. if the minigun mounted in the window for the use of the passenger is like the one on the BH then what is the point?

Last edited by ComradeWho (2006-06-05 03:14:07)

SonofASniper
Pump It Baby, Pump it!
+34|6552|Oregon
If the A-10's and Su's are anything like the desert combat days (or possibly improved?), I am looking forward to AF.  I miss having cluster bombs.

SOS
Milkballs
+16|6575|CT, US

donkeybond wrote:

Takes like 20 minutes to spawn.

Can't wait for AF.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6790|Noizyland

I would be incredibly enthusiastic but I don't get to try Euro Force or Armoured Fury until I get my new PC... it's looking like early August, (birthday money one hopes. )
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard