Doomsday
Banned
+1|6775
I know EA added a way to add on up to 6 characters onto your name.  But is there a way to take a clan tag off of the front of your name w.o creating a new account??
BB|EyeSeePeeDude
+0|6774
negative 
Doomsday
Banned
+1|6775
well crappppppppppppp
BB|EyeSeePeeDude
+0|6774
amen 
BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6786|London UK

hehe, its liek getting a tatoo of a GF, seems good at the time but when you break up......

tbh, i dont feel sorry for you at all.
r00fus
+2|6805
thats why you get a tattoo of the head with an empty face.  Then when you get a new gf you just have a temporary tattoo put inside of the empty face.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6861|"Frisco"

BUDFORCE wrote:

tbh, i dont feel sorry for you at all.
A little harsh. TBH, it's extremely rediculous that we *can't* change names. I mean, what, is the ability to change your in-game nick a new feature to gaming or something? Would that be thinking 'outside the box' so far that no one would have thought to do that? Oh wait... no, no that's been a standard game feature since FOREVER. In fact, most online games let you change your name freely, but they can still track you via a global ID or some sort (kinda exactly like your PID in BF2).
thinner44
+1|6823
I want to change my name from blanketban to partialban ... I keep getting mauled out there. I'm sure someone's got it in for me ever since I kept 'picking' him off at the helipad
I don't see a problem with name changes, the enemy is still the enemy... and as Chu' says, they can track and stat you through the PID system
bgthigfist
+0|6819
I started my first BF2 account with a clan that I eventually left.  It has since died.  I started a 'scratch account' to play while waiting for BF2 to allow name changes, with the intention of reclaiming my first account when I could remove my old clan tags.  When it became clear that this wouldn't happen in the 1.03 patch, I had to start afresh.  Third account.  I wish I could have kept the points from my other accounts, but he, it's just a game, right?
p0wn
+1|6778

r00fus wrote:

thats why you get a tattoo of the head with an empty face.  Then when you get a new gf you just have a temporary tattoo put inside of the empty face.
I always liked Steve-O's tattoo of "your name" on his ass.
magzy
+11|6766
haha. thats y i laugh at all the people with the clan tag part of their actual account name, cant wait until they all leave that clan. rofl.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard