Cohammer
+61|6561
This one dude on my server flys a copter  to the highest it goes, u get so high that u cant see the ground, ive tryed it but i cant get any higher than the crane in Oman, is this a hack or something? he says i just keep the helo level
RD_The_Dog
+87|6560
You cant get higher than the crane?  Strange......you can usually go extremely high and free fall for a good couple of seconds.
flyinhawaiian91
+13|6665|cali usa
man only as high as the crain that is weird

rember in bf1942 u can fall for like a minute or morre
Cohammer
+61|6561
well i use a joystick, but its calabrated
RD_The_Dog
+87|6560
just keep your finger on the climp button, and stay level.  But hey, if you cant get higher than the crane, your not going to be limited to the special olympics or anything like that......

Last edited by RD_The_Dog (2006-06-04 20:15:52)

vanmani
Unintentionally Verbose
+26|6614|Australia
Takes ages to get that high, but it's certainly nothing special.
switchbladezz
+48|6641
just switch and use the arrow key to keep the heli steady and hold W. Your joystick's throttle may not be meant for helis.
Cohammer
+61|6561
i dont usually fly helos except attack every once in awhile
switchbladezz
+48|6641
well try what i said, and if it doesnt work then there is something wrong with your game.
Cohammer
+61|6561
im gonna put 2 buttons to + throttle and -throttle on my joystick
Cohammer
+61|6561
okay i tryed what i said from my last post and it worked, really helps my flying
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6713|Tampa Bay Florida
I fly up to 500 feet all the time in a Black Hawk.... I use it as a mobile spawn point for my squad.  It won't really go up higher than 500 for me.
alpinestar
+304|6619|New York City baby.
ALTitude about 500+ for transport chopper
VaNiSh
Banned
+18|6712
talented mouse and key board beats joy stick every time
Cohammer
+61|6561
NO WAI! mouse and keyboard is so hard
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6675|Spokane, Washington

i use mouse and keyboard for all my heli and jet flying.....i find it easier than a joystick personally...
SiMSaM16
+48|6716|United States of America
The highest I've flown a chopper was 450 (I'm still not sure if it's in meters or feet). I could have gotten higher but I got bored.
Home
Section.80
+447|6871|Seattle, Washington, USA

I tried to get a jet really high up there, but at like 18000 or something feet it would always go out of control, no matter what I did.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6770|The United Center

Cohammer wrote:

whats with the swastika in your sig?
pwned7
+53|6601
i rekn joystick, from what ive heard, is soooooo much better for jets than mouse and keyboard. but chopper, i rekn i would pwn more with mouse and keyboard.
Poet
Meatbag.
+65|6590|Where I don't know where I am.
When we join a server (say on Dalian), and we find our team being kept to the carrier, we pile into a BH, fly off to near the out of bounds, get up to 450ft and slide across the map to a flag, then we HALO down onto it and cap it in a few seconds, grab the vehicles and we're gone.

Also, re: Cohammer's sig.  It should read "Once you're in my sights, you're fucked."
; )
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6655|Finland

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Cohammer wrote:

It is kind of disturbing somehow, isn't it?
I need around tree fiddy.
leesupport
+39|6706
not for me its easy to fly a chopper with joystick,the throttle is nice cause you can hover good....BTW me and a friend  got a transport up to 600m
Smally85
+0|6749|Plymouth UK

DonFck wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Cohammer wrote:

It is kind of disturbing somehow, isn't it?
Yet the communist logo isn't disturbing at all? Do you know what the swastika ACTUALLY means? If you did you might be less worried The communist part however...
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6669

leesupport wrote:

not for me its easy to fly a chopper with joystick,the throttle is nice cause you can hover good....BTW me and a friend  got a transport up to 600m
See now that's why I think joystick would be harder. I'm perfect at how I fly and I increase/decrease throttle all the time.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard