dan500
+57|6858
How the hell can this guy have such a high Win loss ratio http://bf2s.com/player/48375184/

||BFA||xZeler8
Expendable Miracle Worker
+1|6792
one of those lame ass people that switch teams at the very end...there's lots of entertaining comentary on that guy, just do a search, and don't play on his server 
dan500
+57|6858
Yeah, i thought as much, but he "only" plays on kartkand, and is one hell of a tank whore

I did do a serch, but got nothing

Last edited by dan500 (2005-11-04 07:41:46)

No i have played with him he is a REALLY GOOD COMMANDER if you dont do his orders he will fucking shout at you.
He plays commander 24/7
dan500
+57|6858

Moderator wrote:

No i have played with him he is a REALLY GOOD COMMANDER if you dont do his orders he will fucking shout at you.
Arrrr, so hes an ass aswell
r00fus
+2|6802
no sitting at the front on my team
ShellShock.PwN
+31|6798|Barrie Ontario
i would like to see some kind of block so you cant switch teams within the last 10 mins or so cause that is just gay
r00fus
+2|6802
wouldnt make any difference.  USMC wins literally every single round im there with my team
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6797

r00fus wrote:

wouldnt make any difference.  USMC wins literally every single round im there with my team
It's easy to win as USMC if your team is remotely competant.  I hate playing MEC on that map, you have an 80% chance of loosing.
Noriveia
+0|6777
where do you play roofus?
r00fus
+2|6802
my server, look on the tracker around 4:30 est when i get home from work.  It should show you the ip/name
LT_W.J.Kamikaza
Eat C4 SUCKAH!
+0|6797|Netherlands
he has a lot of badges too. Pretty good (SUPER) win:loss ratio
VIKING-LOVER1
+3|6855

dan500 wrote:

Yeah, i thought as much, but he "only" plays on kartkand, and is one hell of a tank whore

I did do a serch, but got nothing
No if you look at his stats' he realy wouldint be considered a "tank whore" hes only got 96 hrs in armour'
as well he has over 500 hrs played'...

but it would seem he switches teams "to get the win" . If you look at his wins ,  (dates range from oct 3rd to nov 3rd ) =32 days total he has NOT lost any rounds for 11 days out of the 32day time frame

and if you look at his losses , he only loses 1 to 2 rounds a DAY (for those 21 days) and look at the losees'
on his stats ( you can see his trends ) ,

I'm guessing he thinks if he "reports" a loss every now  and then  on hits stats to basicly say "yes i do lose"..lol ( EA/big brother watching )< he thinks , so as not to draw any attention to himself'...
he dont wanna have that profile/stat reset on his ass...lol

basicly he's trying to pull the "wool" over people's eyes' just by taking 1 or 2 losses every now and then
fizz85
+1|6800|Voice of reason
He has played intelligently from the beginning. I do not blame him. A wise man once said

"Don't hate the player... Hate the Game"

He is just smart enough to use the game mechanics to his benefit.
r00fus
+2|6802
if i report a loss every now and then?  why the hell would i want to lose?  the few losses ive had in the past few days werent on my server, i was flying a plane on some dragon valley server.
KillerAFET
+3|6791|Abilene, Texas
Notice how each kit has just over 100 hours?  Sit as commander in a kit, accrue the time WHILE sitting in armor and then the expert badges come easy and the deaths are few and far between.  Would be fun to be the MEc commander and target him only - MEC would prevail more often when USMC is blind and is without coordination.
fizz85
+1|6800|Voice of reason
I don't know r00fus,  never played him or have been on his sever. But honestly who cares if he has 100:00:01 hrs in armor. Who cares if he wants to command.

You guys need to get a life. Take a deep breath and relax and go drink a beer or something. If shit like this pisses you off you will never make it in life. Your brain will explode.

Better yet why am I even responding to you tards... I am done with this. Please look up my stats. Oh... let me save you the time. I am a tank whore who plays karkland. I have just enough hrs to get my vet badges. Why do I do this you ask. Well because I want to play how I want to play. It is my game. Let people live thier lifes and play how they want.

Also I like how the badges look they make up for the hole left in my life from a poor upbringing and a troubled childhood. They make me warm and fuzzy on the inside.... Am I the only one??? Reach out and help me you tree hugging bastards... tell me how to live my life and play my game because I am too stupid to do it on my own.

Or you can get a life. If  I offended you good. That was my intent maybe you will see it is only a game and it doesn't really matter at all.

Also feel free to insult my grammar as people tend to do here all the time. This just a shitty game who cares if somebody doesn't write in complete sentences etc...

Last edited by fizz85 (2005-11-04 10:27:24)

VIKING-LOVER1
+3|6855

r00fus wrote:

if i report a loss every now and then?  why the hell would i want to lose?  the few losses ive had in the past few days werent on my server, i was flying a plane on some dragon valley server.
Dear Roofus,

by the post you just left' ^ I quoted you ^ your saying that the only losses youve taken have been on some one elses' server other than your own ?

So your saying to us "YOU" dont lose any rounds on "YOUR" server'

no offence' fell'a but no one wins every single match on a server or their own server
"for that matter" can say that they are not some what "padding just abit" and jumping sides to make sure you are credited with a win'

your stats tell the "truth" if you look at your trends .

Now' you may be a realy good player'.. but  i dont think your that good' "to win every match" played in your own server...

but hey' dude' if your ok'.. with it i guess i am too'
i mean who cares' theres' so many padders' /plane/armour ( loop hole ) whores out there it realy dont matter

the only thing that gets me realy pissed off is ,
stat padders, one kit players , ( their all sitting at the top 500 to 1000 ) spots' of EA's Global  ranks.

the medals mean nothing' or the stats' "APPARENTLY"  because if you look at the number one EA global holder
or the top ten'.

all you need is "time" and global score to become #1, nothing else'

so who cares realy' if this guy here wants to win all the time' Hell he lays out big bucks for a server each month, puts up with constant asshats coming into his server'
SERVER OWNER= BABY SITTER FOR LAZY PARENTS ..LOL

all though i do not condone your tactics' or the like of padding < i would not  do it my self
pfcilng
+0|6777|Northern Illinois University

fizz85 wrote:

I don't know r00fus,  never played him or have been on his sever. But honestly who cares if he has 100:00:01 hrs in armor. Who cares if he wants to command.

You guys need to get a life. Take a deep breath and relax and go drink a beer or something. If shit like this pisses you off you will never make it in life. Your brain will explode.

Better yet why am I even responding to you tards... I am done with this. Please look up my stats. Oh... let me save you the time. I am a tank whore who plays karkland. I have just enough hrs to get my vet badges. Why do I do this you ask. Well because I want to play how I want to play. It is my game. Let people live thier lifes and play how they want.

Also I like how the badges look they make up for the hole left in my life from a poor upbringing and a troubled childhood. They make me warm and fuzzy on the inside.... Am I the only one??? Reach out and help me you tree hugging bastards... tell me how to live my life and play my game because I am too stupid to do it on my own.

Or you can get a life. If  I offended you good. That was my intent maybe you will see it is only a game and it doesn't really matter at all.

Also feel free to insult my grammar as people tend to do here all the time. This just a shitty game who cares if somebody doesn't write in complete sentences etc...
Hmmm yeah... how about a beer and some enya
dan500
+57|6858
So, cos its your own sever, you think you should win all time on your sever?
r00fus
+2|6802
what the hell are you complaining about now?  I'm saying i dont lose when I have my team there.  Go crawl back into the hole you came out of until theres something else to complain about.
fizz85
+1|6800|Voice of reason
Lol
DesertEagle357
Attends Shock Paddlers Anonymous
+1|6803

KillerAFET wrote:

Notice how each kit has just over 100 hours?  Sit as commander in a kit, accrue the time WHILE sitting in armor and then the expert badges come easy and the deaths are few and far between.  Would be fun to be the MEc commander and target him only - MEC would prevail more often when USMC is blind and is without coordination.
I play his server...a LOT...he does anything but sit around in that tank

he's like me when I started...go commander, grab a tank, blow the shiet from people, use assets periodically....except the periodically part he just blows the shit out of you with arty
VIKING-LOVER1
+3|6855

r00fus wrote:

what the hell are you complaining about now?  I'm saying i dont lose when I have my team there.  Go crawl back into the hole you came out of until theres something else to complain about.
LMAO. !  did some one wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning ?..LOL
good god man who realy cares'.

if it makes you feel better' becase your mom "put the swing  set  to close to the house"
or let you play with garbage bags'..

i mean realy roofus'...if your ok with your "inflated" win/loss ratio , im ok too
i mean hell ' im sure there are thousands of guys like your self out there that "have the small penis envy thing"

OR MAYBE YOUR JUST ANAL RETENTIVE ?....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard