Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6702
I got it on Kubra Dam as USMC. I used only the F-18 on only a keyboard, no mouse. It is a good map, always strafe MEC airfield, lota o helos to shoot at, always camping armor to bomb.
][v][artini
+31|6729|Netherlands

Fuzzball_the_Shooter wrote:

I spent over $40 and a fucking joystick, countless hours PRACTING the plane in it and about 14 fucking hours in the plane without. Last night I got 19 kills IAR without but no FUCKING 15 MINUTES. How long your in a fucking plane IAR doesn't show 'skill" in aircraft. So I try for it tonight. Every fucking J-10 whoring 24/7 n00bs are getting them. I fucking teamkilled em for it but it was too late in the round for the ribbon. I don't care about -4. And fuck the ribbon
i even got in on my new account the first time i was flying in a jet...
not a big a deal
PheloniusRM
+8|6707|Mission Viejo, CA
The fact that so many people fight over planes and the majority of people with spm's above 2.0 are planes whores means that they are still way over powered, and unbalancing to the game. You dont see people tking for ground defense stations, or vodniks do you?

The reason I have nearly zero time in planes is because I refuse to play the tk game. I also have no guilt about dropping arty on the hangars every time I can.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6838|Denver colorado
lol. i have a satec joy and i never use it for anything. the only reason i keep it is because the little light on the top of it looks like my keyboard light.
=MI5=CHRISTIAN
Me Gusta Karma Mucho
+49|6554|Leftern America
amen brother... ive tried countless times to get it but every time i dont have 15 mins in a plane. its stupid
FAF-Teeje
+47|6552
wake island--a long lasting server.  get a plane (dont get tked
usmc needs to take the airfield and knock out all enemy planes.  then, u cant be shot down.  19 kills shouldnt be hard.  just lay every base out wit ur machine gun and drop as many bombs as possible.
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6652|Cumberland, MD, USA
Superior, empty your inbox. I have a PM for you.

Sorry for the diversion all. Continue!
Sheep of War
+40|6652

Seaneroo wrote:

Fuzzball_the_Shooter wrote:

I fucking teamkilled em for it but it was too late in the round for the ribbon. I don't care about -4. And fuck the ribbon
Maybe there is justice after all.
For real man, you don't deserve it for being a jerk off.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard