SirBone
+0|6701
I have a lot of kicks, best ones are for team killing and I didn't even get into game yet still to join.  how can you tell the ping of the game before entering it, the ones the show up on the join list do not match ping when in. i would rather know the ping and not join if it is high. and refreshing the list doesn't seem to work it has one map showing with low scores so i think the game just started and when i get in its a different map with high scores
Fabbi_Kanin
+46|6608
1 ban over 30 kicks at 15000+ points. Mostly get kicked for language
InnerMonkey
+62|6727
I've been kicked twice for doing too well.  That my theory anyway, as the server was not full, but it said I was kicked to make room.  I have 11 kicks due to punkbuster issues.  On two occassions, I kept getting kicked for modified content, but I'd come check the forums and it was a widespread issue.  Sucks too, cause I try to place fair, and should, by all rights, be 0/0

Last edited by InnerMonkey (2006-06-04 08:51:50)

][v][artini
+31|6729|Netherlands
i've been banned by statpadders the 4 times... i just had a screeny of them and then i got banned *so nobody had seen that they statpadded* (ahum)
well and the kicks mostly for a shitreason, or for high ping...
Delphy
+45|6594|Bristol, UK
I have 120, for high ping... my internet goes spazmo sometimes.
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6737|Germany

that's what I got kicked for in more than 300 hours:

high ping (5x)
APC whoring on a knife and pistol server (2x)
APC whoring on an infantry only server (2x)
for killing admins too much / tank whoring on Karkand with a k/d of 63:1 (1x)

Last edited by Mike<Eagle23> (2006-06-04 09:14:27)

rpkwhore
Banned
+-6|6546
332 / 46

i Feel like a noob.:<
Beorn_23_7
Heathenish Foray
+22|6647|Upstate NY
2/0 for me. one was to make room for an admin. it was completely random too, i had the most points on my team. the 2nd was for kicking some clan's ass in a tank. the reason they gave was complete bs. something like not allowing team mates to use vehicles. not my fault they couldn't kill me.
rpkwhore
Banned
+-6|6546
i Lol at all the noobs who remember why they were kicked.
i Also lol  at all the noobs who have less kicks than i have bans.
Shadow893
lel
+75|6701|England

[RaWr]-Impsux wrote:

'guides my tv missle to a target'. This one guy said 'Omgz [RaWr] has a radar injection hack!' wtf? Are people just making shit up becuase they suck?
lol
Shadow893
lel
+75|6701|England
131/7
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6785|UK

Polux wrote:

Milk.org wrote:

No because admins 99% of the time = 12 year old arrogant fucks. Even if you don't fuck around you get kicked for some shit. Although I must say I've earned all my bans/kicks legit base raping admins is just too fun.
I am sure you have 1 ban because you didn't respect the rules after several warnings and kicks
Yah like I said I'm banned from your server for continuous base raping an admin or something? Maybe it was you? No hard feelings I'm unbanned now so I'll just break the rules at 3am when you guys aren't around .
Nessie09
I "fix" things
+107|6679|The Netherlands
38 / 2
and I only know one of the servers where i got banned from, but not the reason
PunkX
stoned
+198|6633|Canada
Check out this guys bans, lmao

http://bf2s.com/player/63112256/

he pisses so many people off
Roadhog_Uk
Artillery Magnet
+9|6555|Plymouth, England
25/1 for me, mostly for high ping (since when has 18 been high?), to make room for Admin/Clan players (seems to happen most when I'm top score!) & 1 for Tk's (bombing in SU-34- Oop's!) the ban was for starting a kick vote against a base raping loser who had Admin rights..... Had the message "My server, my rules, you're banned" & didn't get a screenie.....
Roadhog_Uk
Artillery Magnet
+9|6555|Plymouth, England

PunkX wrote:

F*ck me, his TK's are almost as high as his legit kills - is he colour blind or just stooopid!?

He'd be up a rank if he didn't kill his own side so much lol
WhyTwoKay
+15|6779|Texas
28 / 1

Kicks were mainly high ping. I'm on a shared internet connection and other people love to download large zip files while I decide to play. The ban, I don't even remember, I beleive it was for taking a tank when the admin wanted it.
Sgt.Zubie
+77|6584
5 kicks no bans, one time I accidently killed 4 of my teammates with a grenade! That's one of my kicks, damn you would know it, my most guys ever killed with one grenade were my own teammates! grrrrr
Pinto
+13|6588
I have 180 hours in and just received my fourth kick today.  I currently have no bans.  My first two kicks were legit and my latter two were due to immature admins.

Kick 1--to make room for an admin when I just joined and had no score
Kick 2--I hit Esc to look for other servers, forgot to disconnect, kicked for idle

Kick 3--started off Ghost Town with a 6 kills and one death, got the final shots on a damaged chopper with admin aboard--booted for one min "for excessive teamkilling" (despite the fact I played with them a few rounds and was clean)
Kick 4--an hour ago I was owning on Sharqi with a tank and had the high score by a large margin, booted for one minute "to make room for an admin", which ticked me off considering the server wasn't full and I had the high points.  I rejoined and held on for my gold.

In both latter kicks, I politely asked why I was kicked for whatever infraction I supposedly caused, and no one would respond.  The one thing which puzzled me is that there were clan members on both sides.  If I were in a clan and had a server, I'd be pissed if another clan member booted off my best player.
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6655
i get kicked for tking all the time
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6747|Pakistan/England

pure_beef_69 wrote:

i get kicked for tking all the time
congrats
PunkX
stoned
+198|6633|Canada

Roadhog_Uk wrote:

PunkX wrote:

F*ck me, his TK's are almost as high as his legit kills - is he colour blind or just stooopid!?

He'd be up a rank if he didn't kill his own side so much lol
He is the single most hated player in all of battlefield 2. And that is not a lie
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6703|Howell, Mi USA
Kicked & Banned 48 / 1

actually 2 bans but the other one didn't show up for some reason.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Jasp
Bongabilla
+171|6671|The Outer Circle
2/1 fer me
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/11882/holteendersig2.jpghttps://forums.bf2s.com/img/avatars/11508.gif
Rizen_Ji
+41|6745|200m out and smiling at you.
24 kicks no bans,  one ban for being a liberal, 3 for killing the admin one too many times, and once for sniping pilots.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard