Trel
+70|6687

CC-Marley wrote:

Omg you are "thick"!
How so? I'm not willing to accept misinformation, so I'm '"thick"?
Good to be back.
Trel
+70|6687

Major_Spittle wrote:

Do you wear a rubber nose a floppy shoes????

Here is something official, your an idiot and don't realize it.
Every word you say proves the need for supplying free condom's to prevent inbreeding.
Good to be back.
remo
+20|6587
Wait a second ... you just said you want "something official", and then can't "accept misinformation" ?!  Seriously, you can't have your pie and eat it too.  I suppose even if a fully-endorsed non-governmental report existed you'd call it misinformation.

Are you so ingrained in mistrust that you can't pick out the obvious answer?!  You don't need to trust the gov't to understand there were planes that hit three buildings on 9/11.

Again, the real question is "why it happened" ... not "what happened".  The obvious is right there.  It's really really far fetched to say something other than an airliner hit the Pentagon when two airliners hit the WTC on the same day within hours.  Ooh conspiracy!
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6665|United States of America

Trel wrote:

Major_Spittle wrote:

You stupid wanker.
Seriously, I have refrained from engaging in a name calling battle with you, even though you have tried to start one.  Do you need to attempt to insult someone to make your case?  Or is that because you have to, because you have no point to argue?

Talk to me once you graduate middle school, then maybe you can hold a conservation without degrading yourself.
I'm not just name calling, I'm trying to let you know your very stupid.  This could help you in life.  And just maybe you will start thinking before you post.  Your the one posting your stupid ideas which are insulting to the non intellectually handicapped.  They try to explain this to you, yet some how you think you are smarter than them and disregard their helpful knowledge. 

This could be dangerous in life when someone says something to you like "Don't take a bath with that toaster" and you say "Show me a picture of a toaster killing someone" and they say " I don't have one but water conducts electricity" and you say " Thats just what the government wants you to think" as you climb in the bath tub with the toast and make some underwater toasties.
Trel
+70|6687
The only thing we know for sure is that planes hit buildings.  And yes, I do not trust most things spoon-fed to the pubilc.  I've heard too many lies to trust all I hear.
Good to be back.
Trel
+70|6687

Major_Spittle wrote:

Trel wrote:

Major_Spittle wrote:

You stupid wanker.
Seriously, I have refrained from engaging in a name calling battle with you, even though you have tried to start one.  Do you need to attempt to insult someone to make your case?  Or is that because you have to, because you have no point to argue?

Talk to me once you graduate middle school, then maybe you can hold a conservation without degrading yourself.
I'm not just name calling, I'm trying to let you know your very stupid.  This could help you in life.  And just maybe you will start thinking before you post.  Your the one posting your stupid ideas which are insulting to the non intellectually handicapped.  They try to explain this to you, yet some how you think you are smarter than them and disregard their helpful knowledge. 

This could be dangerous in life when someone says something to you like "Don't take a bath with that toaster" and you say "Show me a picture of a toaster killing someone" and they say " I don't have one but water conducts electricity" and you say " Thats just what the government wants you to think" as you climb in the bath tub with the toast and make some underwater toasties.
Want to know how I am smarter than you ever will be?

I'm walking away.  I've stated my point, and the only thing coming out of you is pedantic rabble attempting to assault my intelligence.  Unfortunatly, you just make yourself look the fool, not I.

Have fun in your little fantasy world.

Oh, and I use a microwave in the shower, not a toaster in the bathtub.
Good to be back.
remo
+20|6587

Trel wrote:

The only thing we know for sure is that planes hit buildings.  And yes, I do not trust most things spoon-fed to the pubilc.  I've heard too many lies to trust all I hear.
Finally, some agreement.

It is correct to not trust everything on CNN / MSNBC / FOXNEWS / etc ... these people have their own agendas, which would be to get you to believe what they say.  To believe that these "news" sources aren't filtered would be very very naive.

That said ... don't believe everything you read on the internet either.  The whole point of the internet is to spread (mis)information in the pursuit of furthering one goal or another, whether it be shady or just out to get as many pageviews as possible to make $$$.

Last edited by remo (2006-06-03 12:00:51)

tupla_s
+455|6602|Finland
https://img266.imageshack.us/img266/1516/popcorn4pu.png
herrr_smity
+156|6638|space command ur anus
I know what happened.
The government paid David Copperfield a shit load of money, to magically make the plane disappear
tupla_s
+455|6602|Finland

herrr_smity wrote:

I know what happened.
The government paid David Copperfield a shit load of money, to magically make the plane disappear
Or this guy did it http://www.break.com/index/magician13.html
herrr_smity
+156|6638|space command ur anus

tupla_s wrote:

herrr_smity wrote:

I know what happened.
it is magic i tell you magic, NOW burn the witch
+1
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6641|Washington, DC

hmmm

-debris on the ground

-people on the flight died

Yeah, a plane didn't hit the pentagon -_-
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6560|Southeastern USA

Trel wrote:

Oh, and I'd assume that desks and computers, made of flimsy materials, were incenerated in the fireball.

Not Titanium (which 747 engines have numerouns components made out of) however, which would need extreme temperatures for a prolonged period of time before it would even begin to melt, conditions not present in the Pentagon crash.
A very small portion of the crafts total makeup is titanium, usually limited to engine parts as it is too expensive to be a large part of a commercially sold vehicles composition. Fins the length of your arm, the thickness of a butter knife, and rings the size of perhaps a large hulahoop, these parts are traveling at speed much greater than the airplane itself due to the rotational speed of the engines, and due to their lack of flexibility (not a preferable characteristic in a turbine engine) are more likely to shatter and break up. The majority of the craft, which I can't remember it's model but don't believe it was a 747, is as I stated before, aluminum. Now it's hard to get the numbers all rolled into one spread sheet anymore, because of the attacks, if you could find it all in one place you would probably be flagged in Langley, but the Boeing fleet on everage carries thousands of pounds of fuel in each vehicle. Most jet fuels are kerosene or sometimes diesel based, having BTU ratings of 120,000 per pound and up. Enough to vaporize and liquify the re-inforced steel of the WTC, and more than enough to vaporize an aluminum alloy based Boeing fuselage, which, incidentally can be destroyed with a cutting torch. Now some of you will point out that a cutting torch burns hotter than jet fuel at several thousand degrees, but we are referring to total thermal value, and if you can fit a Boeing's worth of BTU's in your garage you would be a multi-billionare and not on here. As for the "exit wound", it could have been caused by a number of things, most likely being the explosive force of the impact and not necessarily a solid object at all.

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-06-03 15:10:22)

Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6665|United States of America

herrr_smity wrote:

tupla_s wrote:

herrr_smity wrote:

I know what happened.
it is magic i tell you magic, NOW burn the witch
+1
First make sure she weights the same as a duck so we know that she floats because she is made of wood.

You have to know these things when your the King.
CC-Marley
+407|6839
Somemore "airbrushed" pics...lol
https://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a278/CC-Marley/planeparts-1.jpg
https://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a278/CC-Marley/rim1.jpg
https://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a278/CC-Marley/web_010911-N-6157F-001.jpg
Those are real though. GO SOX!
https://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a278/CC-Marley/REDSOXFAN-1.jpg

Last edited by CC-Marley (2006-06-19 23:54:17)

CC-Marley
+407|6839

Trel wrote:

On a second look, that AboveTopSecret site looks rather shady.  Hell, the banner add takes you to a MySpace of some guy who wants to "Take down the police state" or something.  What the hell? Not only that but it is full of links dealing with even wackier conspiracies than what we are talking about.
It was a post in a forum on a conspiracy site by someone stating the case against a conspiracy. Hence all the leftist bullshit around the post. Look before you leap.

Last edited by CC-Marley (2006-06-03 17:52:21)

Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6785|Noizyland

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Planes do not vaporize. Anyone that has seen any plane wreck knows that.
They do in Bf2...

Forthermore, and to the point, if there was no plane, then why the Hell did a plane for the United Airlines, (was it,) fleet along with a number of people - enough to sufficiently fill a Boeing aircraft, simply dissapear?? Are you saying that the secret branches of the US government killed them off to try and make their ruse believable? Furthermore, (cool word,) why would they even want to try and say it was an aircraft if it wasn't? Was there some accidednt there conveniently at the same time as the World Trade Centers were hit by planes?

Fucking conspiracy theorists don't know what the fuck they're talking about...

Last edited by Tyferra (2006-06-03 17:58:57)

[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
yerded
Bertinator
+255|6647|Westminster, California
It must be said again;
THIS
+
THIS
=
THIS
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6683|Colorado
I'm so tired of people suggesting that the USA would do this to themselves in order to start 2 wars, only to lose more.

Get a new hobby.
Random-Hero58
+10|6569|TX

RicardoBlanco wrote:

This is fun...

http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/ … urs_en.htm

You try and find it..
What a moronic post, hey, why don't you go fly a plane loaded with jet fuel into a building at 500MPH and see what happens!

It disappears!

HEY LETS PLAY FIND THE F-4 PHANTOM

http://www.jokaroo.com/extremevideos/plane_vs_wall.html
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6781|Atlanta, GA USA
I think we need to start a new forum and call it "9/11 Conspiracy theory threads"...
Random-Hero58
+10|6569|TX
Today 09:40:52      -1      Hunt the Boeing..      lol, stupid yank, you guys believe anything lol

Lmao what an idiot. What a moron.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard