Poll

Who should go after Iran if it comes down to military action?

Let the U.N handle it and send UN troops.38%38% - 19
Let the European armys do the job.34%34% - 17
Let the US do it.26%26% - 13
Total: 49
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6727|Sweden
Why don't you guys trust the EU? But it doesn't matter. No sane country would take on Iran. Invading Iran will not be like driving thru the desert with M1s and hitting Tehran 2 weeks later.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6660
so I guess you wouldnt mind being the vicitim of a terrorist attack.  who are you to judge what they do in the scheme of things right? one mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist. hey say you live and your only missing 1 1/2 arms.  Those terrorists could have your set of 1 1/2 arms because you arent anybody to decide on whether their cause is right or wrong, your just a bystander.

Just like every god damn innocent life that is take by a suicide bomber.  Im sorry there is no excuse in the world to take the lives of civilians just to prove a point and make a headline.  You think the mother pushing her fucking baby cart down the street gives a fuck about any cause.  The terrorist dont either and they dont fucking care.  Any dead body would do, the more horrific, the more media coverage.  And Iran supports the likes of these, but hey lets have them get a nuclear bomb, im sure they wont hurt anybody with it.  Nuclear Technology is not a right, it is a privelage that should be shared only by those responsible enough to have it.  Allowing Iran that responsibility is unacceptable, bottom line.
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6727|Sweden
so true Gunslinger. For once i agree with ya
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6566|Southeastern USA

teehee1988 wrote:

im not saying it's right or wrong
im saying it is a different opinion to yours, they are fighting for what they belive in. The are fighting for it in a new and different way. I can't say whether it is right or wrong not up for me to decide. And national government supporing contraversial schemes......hmmm what have the US done?? supported the taliban, gave Iraq weapons in the Iran-Iraqi war. In his day mandela was considered a terroist, now he isn't. How do you know in many years opinions woint change in the same way, when people actually stop being ignorant and start thinking WHY these people are doing this. Anyway its midnight im going to bed
I know WHY these people are doing this, because they are fanatics with international penis envy. They have nothing on which to base a viable economy on, so they make nukes to sell to warlords in exchange for golden toilets. If they put half as much effort into horticultural genetics they could have square miles of wheat for food or corn for ethanol, oh that's right, genetically engineered plants designed for harsh growing environments are illegal, but it's ok for every dictator to have a nuke. Anyway, it's Saturday night and I'm going to get laid.

edit: ALOT

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-06-03 15:48:47)

Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6727|Sweden

kr@cker wrote:

it's Saturday night and I'm going to get laid.
...with a guy
yerded
Bertinator
+255|6653|Westminster, California
Ahem...debate and serious talk???
BVC
+325|6712

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

it's Saturday night and I'm going to get laid.
...with a guy
BURN!!!
teehee1988
+5|6655|Birmingham, UK

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

so I guess you wouldnt mind being the vicitim of a terrorist attack.  who are you to judge what they do in the scheme of things right? one mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist. hey say you live and your only missing 1 1/2 arms.  Those terrorists could have your set of 1 1/2 arms because you arent anybody to decide on whether their cause is right or wrong, your just a bystander.

Just like every god damn innocent life that is take by a suicide bomber.  Im sorry there is no excuse in the world to take the lives of civilians just to prove a point and make a headline.  You think the mother pushing her fucking baby cart down the street gives a fuck about any cause.  The terrorist dont either and they dont fucking care.  Any dead body would do, the more horrific, the more media coverage.  And Iran supports the likes of these, but hey lets have them get a nuclear bomb, im sure they wont hurt anybody with it.  Nuclear Technology is not a right, it is a privelage that should be shared only by those responsible enough to have it.  Allowing Iran that responsibility is unacceptable, bottom line.
You cannot hurt someone for doing nothing. You say they support terroists therefore they shouldn't have nuclear weapons. However if that is right then most countires shouldn't have them. UK shouldn't have them as we are one of the biggesta arms exporters. America they supplied iraq, afghanistan....considered by many as terroists
And yet they are allowed nuclear weapons because they are *responsible*
does not make sense.
Random-Hero58
+10|6576|TX

yuck7777 wrote:

In my opinion its time for the US to let others do the job. Let someone else take the losses and put up with the news media spin and of course It would be nice to sit back and watch what happens instead of having American troops taking the flak. So what do you think?
That would be nice, but the only people I see besides the US that would do anything is Israel, but even if they did it alone, they'd get attacked, then we'd have to go fight anyways.

I say just let us do it. Europe won't do it. And the UN....well.....its the UN lol, it won't do anything.
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6727|Sweden
the UN does alot in our world. They're helping millions of people from starving each day and hundreds of thousands of UN peace keeping troops are making sure democracy stays popular in dozens of countries.
They're also educating millions and making sure we live in a better world. Stop nagging on them.
herrr_smity
+156|6644|space command ur anus
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … amp;q=iran
Iran hip hop and military video. propaganda

the stupidest thing i have ever seen
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6660

herrr_smity wrote:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5407918472416028549&q=iran

if thats the best they got.....
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6727|Sweden
omg that music is horrible

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … amp;q=iran   <--- CHECK IT OUT

Last edited by Sh1fty2k5 (2006-06-04 09:52:17)

kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6566|Southeastern USA

herrr_smity wrote:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5407918472416028549&q=iran

So gangster rap sux no matter where it comes from? I believe they managed to show their entire arsenal in under four minutes, sad. Interesting note, in the credits there was "iranatom.ru", now what would "atom" refer to?

Edit: damn you shifty, I'll never get that song out of my head!

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-06-04 10:20:16)

Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6727|Sweden
Bomb Bomb Bomb Bomb Bomb Iran!
salesman
+-1|6572
If we look at history, America did use their Nukes (3 out of 2 were hit) in Japan. Japan didn't had any weapon like that during WW-II and still don't have. USA knew what nukes can do but they hit them anyway, not once but twice (3rd bomber were shot down which suppose to hit Tokyo). Well, you can say Pearl Harbor, but Japan did attack US military, not civilians. So, it if justify to hit civilians with nukes TWO times? Each of those nukes killed 60,000 instantly and many more die within a year cuz of radiation.
From the above, I can come to a quick conclusion that USA is DEFINITELY far more dangerous to have nuke then Iran cuz they are the only nation used it twice against civilians.

One thing I really don't understand is, why Americans are so FUCKING worried if Israel get nuked by Iran? What in it with Americans? I know americans are sucking jews for a long time and I wonder why ? 
Americans seems to be very aggressive nation in my knowledge. (At least 50%+ cuz they voted for a monkey head BUSH.....)

Another thing. What's the definition of terrorist?
To me, the modern definition of terrorist is, whoever don't like america or american interest are considered to be a terrorist. Now why middle-easter sand-niggers are terrorist? Well, cuz americans are assfucking them since  WW-II. Why americans are doing it? To save isreal! I think most of you folks don't have any clue why isreal and the entire middle-east are having problems. Oh yes, America runs by jews money and brain. Most of the americans don't have much brain except jews. Jews are actually running america, american economy and guess when isreal needs them, american have to die for them. In my opinion, Jews are not as smart as I though after reading some history/article about middle-Eastern problem. Israel will be removed one way or another, just a matter of time. This is how history works. You just can't bust into someones home and claim it's yours!! If you know what I mean. Ideal was never a country, it was a historical place and later on, it was taken by force and made as a country. Something similar to those other middle easter historical/religious place. As I am not from there, I can't remember their names.

Finally, I would like to say I am not anti-jews, anti-american or anything anti. I love peace and but many don't and that's how life works. However, I choose NOT to believe anything said by BUSH and his LOW life friends. They said Iraq had/has WMD and guess what I saw in my local news today? US Marians shoot 6 kids, including a 6 month old baby. Now you tell me who should I like, US army or terrorist? I still didn't see a terrorist shoot a 6 month old baby for no reason.

I can go on but I don't feel like it. If I am hated by americans I don't give a jack. I know that truth and I can see the truth. I think Iran and most of the world SHOULD have nukes to keep Americans away to save their 6 moth old baby. Americans are like hungry wolves.

Flame on .........................
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6660

salesman wrote:

If we look at history, America did use their Nukes (3 out of 2 were hit) in Japan. Japan didn't had any weapon like that during WW-II and still don't have. USA knew what nukes can do but they hit them anyway, not once but twice (3rd bomber were shot down which suppose to hit Tokyo). Well, you can say Pearl Harbor, but Japan did attack US military, not civilians. So, it if justify to hit civilians with nukes TWO times? Each of those nukes killed 60,000 instantly and many more die within a year cuz of radiation.
From the above, I can come to a quick conclusion that USA is DEFINITELY far more dangerous to have nuke then Iran cuz they are the only nation used it twice against civilians.

One thing I really don't understand is, why Americans are so FUCKING worried if Israel get nuked by Iran? What in it with Americans? I know americans are sucking jews for a long time and I wonder why ? 
Americans seems to be very aggressive nation in my knowledge. (At least 50%+ cuz they voted for a monkey head BUSH.....)

Another thing. What's the definition of terrorist?
To me, the modern definition of terrorist is, whoever don't like america or american interest are considered to be a terrorist. Now why middle-easter sand-niggers are terrorist? Well, cuz americans are assfucking them since  WW-II. Why americans are doing it? To save isreal! I think most of you folks don't have any clue why isreal and the entire middle-east are having problems. Oh yes, America runs by jews money and brain. Most of the americans don't have much brain except jews. Jews are actually running america, american economy and guess when isreal needs them, american have to die for them. In my opinion, Jews are not as smart as I though after reading some history/article about middle-Eastern problem. Israel will be removed one way or another, just a matter of time. This is how history works. You just can't bust into someones home and claim it's yours!! If you know what I mean. Ideal was never a country, it was a historical place and later on, it was taken by force and made as a country. Something similar to those other middle easter historical/religious place. As I am not from there, I can't remember their names.

Finally, I would like to say I am not anti-jews, anti-american or anything anti. I love peace and but many don't and that's how life works. However, I choose NOT to believe anything said by BUSH and his LOW life friends. They said Iraq had/has WMD and guess what I saw in my local news today? US Marians shoot 6 kids, including a 6 month old baby. Now you tell me who should I like, US army or terrorist? I still didn't see a terrorist shoot a 6 month old baby for no reason.

I can go on but I don't feel like it. If I am hated by americans I don't give a jack. I know that truth and I can see the truth. I think Iran and most of the world SHOULD have nukes to keep Americans away to save their 6 moth old baby. Americans are like hungry wolves.

Flame on .........................
really good at pointing out the same opinions that have been pointed out about half a million times.  real original thoughts there

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard