ddenholm67
DanForth Teh Pwnzer
+53|6558|Scotland
playing on 32 karkand, i was near top with around 95 points and server crashes.... go bak on to find the round had just finished
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6735|Singapore
Waiting for a jet and an f-35b comes to take me out and other queuing teamates. Later, an Artillery strike comes down on us and a guy who hasnt queued got the jet.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Ayumiz wrote:

Waiting for a jet and an f-35b comes to take me out and other queuing teamates. Later, an Artillery strike comes down on us and a guy who hasnt queued got the jet.
queued for a jet?
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6645|Cumberland, MD, USA
22 points on a fast as hell Karkand.
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6579|Arlen, Texas

Tyferra wrote:

When I first played I thought it was like BF1942 where Allied is blue and Axis is red. Naturally I thought USMC were the blue Allies so when I was on the MEC team I started killing my own team-mates.

Most suckiest round? Can't remember. No doubt it revolved around Karkand and spawn-camping arseholes.
Me too.  I don't think I could play bf42 without getting killed a lot now.

Blue/red tag bug is still here. Killed poor Scoutmaster(??) three times in a row, he was too far away to ID uniform, and his name was red. Three times. I left in embarassment, not sure what my score was..*hangs head in shame* Sorry Scoutmaster.

Last edited by Smaug (2006-06-03 07:31:41)

The1_Knightmare
Alt+F4 For God-Mode
+14|6628
I joined a game (forgot map), join US and spawned... TKed. Spawn in somewhere else, jetwhored. Spawn again, TKed!!! Spawn again, MEC WON!!!
Kirokura
+26|6540|Sweden
I was MEC:s commander on Karkand 64 in a really long round. We where down to our last base once but managed to come back and in the end both sides tickets where racing towards zero, neck-to-neck.

In the last seconds of the round, when both sides only had 1 or 2 tickets left,  I’m ordering down artillery on a big fat group of red dots only to get myself a teamkill, losing our very last ticket. ”USMC wins 0-0” (Yes Zero to Zero!). That really hurt. That really hurt. Still does.

One other time, in the very beginning of my BF2-career, I entered the game, jumped in a jeep and drived away over a hill. And a teammate. Got kicked for negative score after playing for single digit seconds.

Last edited by Kirokura (2006-06-03 07:38:39)

Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6735|Singapore

usmarine2005 wrote:

Ayumiz wrote:

queued for a jet?
Standing at the runway. Ya know, many guys love to wait for a jet.
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6703|Australia
Not my worst but the most annoying was today 105 ponts on karkand 64/64. Enemy down to 1 ticket and came up with connnection error like it always does at the end of the round but no, game has to crash and i lose all my points. No big loss but annoying all the same
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6664|Groningen, The Netherlands
Worst round was on wake island, never got off the carrier because of the contant arti/jet/heli raping enemy
I only died 12 times without getting kills until i realised a should change team
that didnt work, so i spawned at the boats and waited there untill the end of the round
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6735|Singapore
Why cant people spawn below the carrier?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Ayumiz wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Ayumiz wrote:

queued for a jet?
Standing at the runway. Ya know, many guys love to wait for a jet.
So a handful of guys stand around and "take a number" for a jet.  So if you die you go to the back of the line right?  That is such a waste IMO.
JaMDuDe
+69|6779
https://www.maj.com/gallery/JaMDuDe/sweetscores/untitled.bmp
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6579|Arlen, Texas

usmarine2005 wrote:

Ayumiz wrote:

queued for a jet?
Yea, standing around not fighting or contributing in any way to the team. Good arty targets.
Evil_Apu
+40|6585|Denmark

Kirokura wrote:

I was MEC:s commander on Karkand 64 in a really long round. We where down to our last base once but managed to come back and in the end both sides tickets where racing towards zero, neck-to-neck.

In the last seconds of the round, when both sides only had 1 or 2 tickets left,  I’m ordering down artillery on a big fat group of red dots only to get myself a teamkill, losing our very last ticket. ”USMC wins 0-0” (Yes Zero to Zero!). That really hurt. That really hurt. Still does.

One other time, in the very beginning of my BF2-career, I entered the game, jumped in a jeep and drived away over a hill. And a teammate. Got kicked for negative score after playing for single digit seconds.
that sucks.. +1 for good story

JamDude - fake?
JaMDuDe
+69|6779
no its real
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6655
The scores don't seem to add up
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
JaMDuDe
+69|6779
How? I went of a 64 player server and when half the team rushed into hotel i blew em all up with c4 over and over and over.
will180
Power Lurker
+27|6669|Jacksonville, Florida

JaMDuDe wrote:

How? I went of a 64 player server and when half the team rushed into hotel i blew em all up with c4 over and over and over.
Why?
JaMDuDe
+69|6779
Cause i can and its fun ^^
DSRTurtle
+56|6687
Not my worst round but this guy had -102 pts at one point in a round on Surge.  I got so fed up with his tk'ing i switched teams to hunt him down and kill him.  His name is JackBurtonEDF.

Last edited by DSRTurtle (2006-06-03 12:16:51)

Eggbert70
+0|6572|Oldham

Smaug wrote:

Blue/red tag bug is still here. Killed poor Scoutmaster(??) three times in a row, he was too far away to ID uniform, and his name was red. Three times. I left in embarassment, not sure what my score was..*hangs head in shame* Sorry Scoutmaster.
oi thats my m8 !!!!!!!!

crappest round is prolly a -20 or so

why dont people look both ways b4 crosssin road????

asshats
blade-bunny
+5|6547|Tolga, Norway
Kicked in the first minute.
Strike at Karkand - 64 - USMC - One grenade - 5-7 teamkills
Well, managed to throw at the wall so it came back and landed in a group of soldiers.
Thats my badest.
[Crille_Pille][TC]
+-1|6541|Malmo, Sweden
i don´t remember what round was worst, but i keep forgetting what team i am in.. especially when you play the same map for a long time and you play on a server that swithes teams every round.. the other day i was MEC on Karkand.. but thougt i was US... så i blew up our artilleri, got som more C4 and blew up everything in our base... i was wondering why i didn´t get any points of it... *idiot*
ZimiZuhu
+11|6661
122 commander points(before 2x) in sharqi and my MEC-team has almost whole round about 20 tickets more than USMC. when the round is almost finished some USMC-guys stole our havok-chopper and killed lot of my soldiers.
the last minute:
-my team is in the lead (6-1) and i said: "GOOD GAME TEAM!!!"
-i don't know how it happened but suddenly usmc's in the havok has killed 5 of my soldiers
-its was 1-1 then...
-I'd dropped the arty to some enemy's I spotted
-THEN SOMEONE FU**ing BASE RAPER-newbie KILLED ME when i was in ground defense and my team lost 0-1
-if I would have dropped my arty few seconds earlier my team could have won... and i would have got 122 points more and new BR (244) to sharqi

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard