][v][artini
+31|6729|Netherlands
i thought a new patch, a new day for maybe a movie with battlerecorder.
i went to a server with battlerecorder on and played... after the round i downloaded the demo.
the problem is when i watch the demo bf2 crashes... :S well i dont know why but the demo starts and i can move a while but sudden within a minute it crashes back to windows, does anyone knows what im doing wrong or what the problem is??
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6747|The Hague, Netherlands

same problem here m8, downloaded my demos, loaded them and within 1 minute it crashes back to windows, well i thought happend some other times too(you know stressfull to pc)  so i started back up and it crashed again. i tryed for 10 times and all 10 times it crashed back to windows.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
persnickadee
+0|6669
i have been intrested in using the battlerecorder can someone help me with instrctions on how to use it?
][v][artini
+31|6729|Netherlands

persnickadee wrote:

i have been intrested in using the battlerecorder can someone help me with instrctions on how to use it?
search a server that has battlerecorder activated... then play a round in it, and when the next rounds start press esc then click community and then u'll see a recorded file on the left... click on it and it will start downloading...
when its ready just click on it on the right side and press Play...
the_ubernoob_
+8|6752
In my experience the majority of servers with battlerecorder only make the download avaiable if you are a member of their clan

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard