mycatsdied
+1|6762
I am looking at my stats and my badges and thinking I should have been promoted to first sergeant. I know that it takes a while sometimes but Its been almost 24 hours since i got my last badge and figured I should have moved up by now.

Not that its a huge deal but Iwas wondering if anyone has any clue why this might be hapening.

My PID is 48905216 if ou want to look at my badges and points

thanks,

deadcats

https://www.yourimagelink.com/uploads/3a3dbe0bba.jpg
Ikuza
Commander Disconnect
+-1|6770
You need to have all the required badges BEFORE you get to 20k. Once you have 20k, the rank path splits and you can only be a Master Sgt or 1st Sgt.
KillerAFET
+3|6751|Abilene, Texas
How do you work your way up to 20,000 points and not realize the career paths?  Amazing...
mycatsdied
+1|6762
well then can i get all the badges for the next 50,000 and still get segeant major or do i have to go the master gunnery sergeant?

And thank you for the response.
Ikuza
Commander Disconnect
+-1|6770
I don't think anyone who got screwed out of 1st Sgt has reached 50k yet, but if you have all the badges required before your next promotion, it should give Sgt Major instead of Master Gunnery Sgt.
mycatsdied
+1|6762
Well afet because its a game not a career I like to play not spend 14 hours a day trying to figure out what I would rather be a first sergeant or a gunnery sergeant(like it makes any difference). I was just wondering why didn't get the promotion thats all. Why don't you let me know what "career" you chose in 272.7 days or in 175 hours 40 min and 45 seconds staright ... Ass

Thanks IKuza for your helpful responses
cats
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6732

Ikuza wrote:

I don't think anyone who got screwed out of 1st Sgt has reached 50k yet, but if you have all the badges required before your next promotion, it should give Sgt Major instead of Master Gunnery Sgt.
Yea, cuz it requires different badges
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

mycatsdied wrote:

well then can i get all the badges for the next 50,000 and still get segeant major or do i have to go the master gunnery sergeant?

And thank you for the response.
Yeah. You'll be fine. Just make sure you have the next set of needed badges.
mycatsdied
+1|6762
thanks chuy and great site your running here ... You dont hear enough praise

the graphs are nice touch too

deadcats

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard