Valentinas_M4
+16|6669|Ireland
Damn EA please remove the n00bs allright ...

Warlord :

I grabed an ATV and a privite teamkilled me to get it ...

Wake Island :

I got in a heli and 4 teammates jumped on it i started flying and i teamkilled them  i got kicked ...

Ghost town :

I grabed an AA wehicle a teammate got in placed some c4 and blowed us up

Strike at karkand :

I was about to wrench out a claymore but a stupid teammate run over it and we both died

Surge :

A guy from rebels placed AT-mines i saw them i got out of the tank and a teamate just drived over the mines and we both died ...

APoundOfNuts
+13|6569|UK
Get used to it!
I don't even bother anymore.
millhous
+39|6651|OREEGONE, USA
Noobs?  I classify a noob as someone who has a K/D ratio less than 1.  Anybody we know? Hmmm.
0akleaves
+183|6627|Newcastle UK
How do you now he just dont have a old pc when i first started bf2 i had on baord gfx which led to me being killed alot.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
r0oki3
+13|6561

Valentinas_M4 wrote:

Warlord :

Wake Island :

I got in a heli and 4 teammates jumped on it i started flying and i teamkilled them  i got kicked ...

Ghost town :

Strike at karkand :

I was about to wrench out a claymore but a stupid teammate run over it and we both died

Surge :

A guy from rebels placed AT-mines i saw them i got out of the tank and a teamate just drived over the mines and we both died ...

Sorry but all I can do at that is rofl
rofllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
roflllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Last edited by r0oki3 (2006-06-01 15:26:18)

USCG_BF2
+0|6554
I classify a "Noob" as anybody who uses the term noob.
Valentinas_M4
+16|6669|Ireland

Evil-fruits|ST4R wrote:

How do you now he just dont have a old pc when i first started bf2 i had on baord gfx which led to me being killed alot.
Yeah i have old pc and i really lag so its annoying the most in jets !
whilsky
FUBAR
+129|6581|Bristol UK
chill it happens, just ignore it
pennangton
From Israel with love
+7|6749|Israel
If you’re sick of it then go play another game it’s that simple.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6672|BC, Canada

USCG_BF2 wrote:

good point i hate that word so much....
Darky
Hi..
+71|6575|Here.

millhous wrote:

Noobs?  I classify a noob as someone who has a K/D ratio less than 1.  Anybody we know? Hmmm.
Wtf does a negative kill ratio have anything to do with anything? You've got guys with a negative ratio who know how to throw supply bags and med bags out and you've got guys with over a 3:1 ratio that have no clue about resupply or anything.

I'd rather play with someone who has a negative K: D who doesnt go straight for the tank at the beginning of the map and knows how to throw out ammo bags, then with someone who wh0res a tank the entire game because of their ever so precious kd.
[BHA]*SharpShooter
Banned
+159|6593|behind you

Valentinas_M4 wrote:

hahaha, omg!! same thing happen to me, at ghost town, but it happen to me like 30 times (not kidding)
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6605|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA

Valentinas_M4 wrote:

Warlord :

Wake Island :

Ghost town :

Strike at karkand :

Surge :

SCHOOL IS OUT!!!!!!!  Noob attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
{A.K.A}LordBeefman
+32|6615|Sydney, Australia

Darky wrote:

millhous wrote:

Wtf does a negative kill ratio have anything to do with anything? You've got guys with a negative ratio who know how to throw supply bags and med bags out and you've got guys with over a 3:1 ratio that have no clue about resupply or anything.

I'd rather play with someone who has a negative K: D who doesnt go straight for the tank at the beginning of the map and knows how to throw out ammo bags, then with someone who wh0res a tank the entire game because of their ever so precious kd.
amen to that plus 1
Answeller
Usual Suspect
+16|6712|İstanbul,Türkiye
Find few good servers and play on them.
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6553|The Lost Highway

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

USCG_BF2 wrote:

good point i hate that word so much....
I like you two guys allready. 'Noob' is the gayest word ever. 'Nub' and 'nubcakes' etc are even gayer.
{A.K.A}LordBeefman
+32|6615|Sydney, Australia

Valentinas_M4 wrote:

Warlord :

Wake Island :

Ghost town :

Strike at karkand :

Surge :

go and play with urself then and stop bagging bf2
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6788|Noizyland

Dammit where's THA's "give-a-shit o meter"?
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6686|Colorado
Shite happens man, find a different server.
homewestand
+3|6573|Coventry UK
My K/D Ratiio is crap but its because my comp can just about cope with everything that is going on. so sometimes when i spawn i will be standing there for 5 - 10 sec's. i could be running along and the nxt thing i know my guy has turned around and ran in a different direction. most times i would of been killed.
i wouldnt class myself as a noob. but others would
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6650|Wigan. Manchester. England.

USCG_BF2 wrote:

Now that's a true statement. +1

Last edited by scottomus0 (2006-06-03 06:08:02)

scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!

Darky wrote:

millhous wrote:

Another exellent statement. I hate F***** tank whores. There all just guys who are crap and cant kill on foot in a real battle. +1 for you.

Last edited by scottomus0 (2006-06-03 06:07:45)

Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6636|Little Bentcock
i h8 crap like that, but it happens so juz grit and bear it
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!

homewestand wrote:

My K/D Ratiio is crap but its because my comp can just about cope with everything that is going on. so sometimes when i spawn i will be standing there for 5 - 10 sec's. i could be running along and the nxt thing i know my guy has turned around and ran in a different direction. most times i would of been killed.
i wouldnt class myself as a noob. but others would
Yea i know what you mean, my PC used to be like that but now i've upgraded it so it's great maybe you should try that.

Last edited by scottomus0 (2006-06-03 06:10:04)

david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6753|Comber, Northern Ireland

millhous wrote:

so does that make me a noob? dont think so

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard