arizona91
+2|6720|Kansas City
On my friends stats (he's barryu), his favoritevictim is some guy he's killed 4 times.........however, on his "Worst Enemy of" stat, it shows he killed some guy 6 times.    How is that possible?  I know how "Worst Enemy" can be a LOWER number of kills thatn the "Favorite Victim" stat, but I can't see how it can be HIGHER.

Any thoughts?

By the way, absolutely love your site.  Thanks.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

as far as I know, there are two different stats here. "favourite victim" is in one round, while  "worst enemy of" takes into account your global hours.

that's why the two can be different.

Hope I got that right...
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

No. Both are on a single round basis....

EA's feed is just hardly ever synced correctly. Don't let it bug you to much, those stats have no bearing on anything.
MurrayP
PKM Assasin
+0|6779|USA, IL
yea, my favorite victom is someone I killed like 9 times and theres like 3 people i have killed 12 times and they arent favorite victom.... wierd EA
arizona91
+2|6720|Kansas City
it doesn't really bug me, it's just that I just introduced my friend to this site and was explaining the different stats and once I explained that part to him, he said "how is this possible from how you explained it".  I think you're probably right that it's a problem on EA's side of things.....as they usually are!
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

damn it. I thought I had it all figured out....
MatRx9
Carpe Noctem
+1|6763

chuyskywalker wrote:

EA's feed is just hardly ever synced correctly. Don't let it bug you to much, those stats have no bearing on anything.
While I know this to be true it is, oddly, the one stat the bothers me most.  I end up hunting those players listed on my account.  It's some kind of weird vengance thing.
RME_JICO
Olaf, Berserker...
+3|6723|Here

MatRx9 wrote:

chuyskywalker wrote:

While I know this to be true it is, oddly, the one stat the bothers me most.  I end up hunting those players listed on my account.  It's some kind of weird vengance thing.
Just kill everyone!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard