Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6752|The Hague, Holland
I dont understand why you ppl have such a hard time in Close Combat with the gun . Personally I dont have a single problem with the gun in close range. Ok I may lose from a Paranoid DAO user but still that doesnt happen too often.
Maybe its because most of my hours are Medic and I'm used to the gun..

Let's just say, Medic is the way to go!
MatRx9
Carpe Noctem
+1|6763

M90Medic wrote:

MatRx9 wrote:

elbowdeeplove wrote:

Was just browsing through and noted your claim.  Checked out your stats and you don't have a single defib kill.  Maybe you meant to revive fallen comrades?
LOL!!!
He didn't claim any kills, mebbe he believes in the Red Cross principle of being a non-combatant...

As for defibs, I have witnessed an occasion when a patient wasn't properly sedated and was subjected to a good paddling... I've never heard anyone scream that much in my life, and I've seen a lot of shit.
Still makes me laugh though when i think about the responsible doc's face.
When I was in the USAF (in the medical field) we had a couple of airmen (med equipment repair guys- not authorized medics) who thought it would be funny to defib a dead pig that they found (our base in the UK was surrounded by pig and sheep farms) near the base gate.  Wouldn't you know that the "patient pig" came back to life and proceeded to tear up the room and both participants were disciplined.  The story is now a part of the official training for the med equip repair field to explain why they are just supposed to fix, not mess with, the equipment.

You can't imagine the amount of damage a crazed pig in a medical room and a couple of stupid troops can cause.
Col-Khadafi
+0|6767|Your Mom's House
People never seem to use the Ak47. Itsonly a little stronger then the 101, but it seems to be more accurate and have about the same recoil. It also domntes full auto, you can get really accurate spray at close / mid range.
M90Medic
Wiki Contributor
+2|6724|Medicland, sthlm

MatRx9 wrote:

You can't imagine the amount of damage a crazed pig in a medical room and a couple of stupid troops can cause.
I taught interns how to site a cannula. One passed out at the sight of blood, fell on her friend that in turn fell against a doorknob which split the skin on her head, started bleeding, panicked, stumbled around the room knocking trays over as another 2 interns watched in horror, only to fall over a wastebasket, smacking her chin against a medical cabinet which fell over her, spilling med-supplies everywhere.

The other 2 interns, the patient, and myself, gasped in awe for a few moments. The interns were happy though, they got to practice suturing on their 2 friends. No anaesthetics...
MatRx9
Carpe Noctem
+1|6763

M90Medic wrote:

MatRx9 wrote:

I taught interns how to site a cannula. One passed out at the sight of blood, fell on her friend that in turn fell against a doorknob which split the skin on her head, started bleeding, panicked, stumbled around the room knocking trays over as another 2 interns watched in horror, only to fall over a wastebasket, smacking her chin against a medical cabinet which fell over her, spilling med-supplies everywhere.

The other 2 interns, the patient, and myself, gasped in awe for a few moments. The interns were happy though, they got to practice suturing on their 2 friends. No anaesthetics...
LOL, your interns wouldn't happen to have been pigs would they?  Sounds like they did about the same amount of damage!
M90Medic
Wiki Contributor
+2|6724|Medicland, sthlm

MatRx9 wrote:

M90Medic wrote:

MatRx9 wrote:

LOL, your interns wouldn't happen to have been pigs would they?  Sounds like they did about the same amount of damage!
The telling off the destructive duo received sure made them feel like pigs. Wasn't gonna yell at them, but the fainter started whining about something. I am also famous for teaching an itnern the importance of conveying information to us nurses, since we do all the real work anyway. Said intern forgot to tell us the patient had diabetes, making the pre-op prepping more complicated than necessary. Said intern had his pockets filled with sugar while chanting: "I am at all times going to comvey important information to the nurses". It's amazing the amount of sugar that fits in all pockets of a white coat...
MatRx9
Carpe Noctem
+1|6763
Hilarious!  And it's definately true about the nurses doing all the work.  I worked in several different hospitals and never saw a doctor break a sweat.
M90Medic
Wiki Contributor
+2|6724|Medicland, sthlm

MatRx9 wrote:

Hilarious!  And it's definately true about the nurses doing all the work.  I worked in several different hospitals and never saw a doctor break a sweat.
We save lives, Doctors take cred. It's that simple. But I'm not complaining.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard