xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6735

ROFLCOPTER_ wrote:

pure_beef_69 wrote:

The fact of the matter is that most are jealous because i am going around sniping the best players, and prooving it and everyone cant because they do not have the SKILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZ that i do.
i never see these "1337 sniperzz" on servers. i search for the bf2s tag soemtimes and see nobody.

ill go shock paddle volx if you want, though.

TheDoo2s stats wrote:

K/D Ratio      0.4800
Kills
Total & Streak     2,135 / 9
Deaths
Total & Streak     4,448 / 15

Armor      13:51:25      333      303      1.2178      36
Aviator     00:00:42     0     1     0.0000     0
Air Defense     02:30:34     50     72     0.7778     6
Helicopter     04:04:41     34     107     0.3271     1
Transport     08:20:05     87     233     0.4077     8
Ground Defense     00:38:23     15     31     0.5161     1
hahahahaha
how are some people so bad?
the first time I played bf2, i did better. ive NEVER had a kdr below .8, which i quickly got rid of by sgt.
If you read his post he said he doesn't really care whos the best so he'f playing for fun and having a life. Can't blame him for that
Chillin&killin
+27|6713|Manchester,England

tahadar wrote:

Chillin&killin wrote:

we've got another snipers are noobs thread commin
lol..i fear you're correct
tahadar is a perfect example of how good sniper are anyone wishing to contest snipers should look at the fact he kill double the amount of people you do overall with just a sniper rifle
ROFLCOPTER_
+8|6581
yea, stats dont really matter to me. theyre more of a way to judge your performance on a per round basis.

but some stats make me lol.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6735

Chillin&killin wrote:

tahadar wrote:

Chillin&killin wrote:

tahadar is a perfect example of how good sniper are anyone wishing to contest snipers should look at the fact he kill double the amount of people you do overall with just a sniper rifle
is that even english?
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6664|Britain and Damn proud of it!

Chillin&killin wrote:

Oh Goodie...
ROFLCOPTER_
+8|6581

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

Chillin&killin wrote:

tahadar wrote:

is that even english?
hes british. none of them can write english above a 2nd grade level.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6735
Maybe if we actually had that sniper competion we could settle whos gods and who isn't instead of screenshots of dead guys everywhere
stacky24af
+1|6580
Snipers = Biggest losers/pussies that play battlefield. Be a god damn man and get into the fight instead of being the pussy shooting people a mile away. Especially if you are a sniper on a city map just go ahead right now and say to yourself man i am a bitch stacky24af is right
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6776|Pakistan/England

stacky24af wrote:

Snipers = Biggest losers/pussies that play battlefield. Be a god damn man and get into the fight instead of being the pussy shooting people a mile away. Especially if you are a sniper on a city map just go ahead right now and say to yourself man i am a bitch stacky24af is right
if someone is a city map sniper, he probably wont be sniping from a mile away. more like < 100 m, where you could pick him off with your G3 if you saw him
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6735

stacky24af wrote:

Hey everyone, theres your "Snipers are losers" post.
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6664|Britain and Damn proud of it!

ROFLCOPTER_ wrote:

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

Chillin&killin wrote:

is that even english?
hes british. none of them can write english above a 2nd grade level.
You are walking a Fine line my friend, a fine line....

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

stacky24af wrote:

Hey everyone, theres your "Snipers are losers" post.
Huzzah!
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6734|Germany
How did this thread get derailed so quickly?
=TFF=Omen_NataS
+60|6578
I’m impressed those guys you killed are really good overall players Standing Ovation
=TFF=Omen_NataS
+60|6578
stacky24af wrote: ?
ThePriest1750
Tank commander
+83|6773|DUTCH snap ik!
all i can say is BLABLA
thedoo2
Eluded Fate
+20|6583|Texas

ROFLCOPTER_ wrote:

pure_beef_69 wrote:

The fact of the matter is that most are jealous because i am going around sniping the best players, and prooving it and everyone cant because they do not have the SKILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZ that i do.
i never see these "1337 sniperzz" on servers. i search for the bf2s tag soemtimes and see nobody.

ill go shock paddle volx if you want, though.

TheDoo2s stats wrote:

K/D Ratio      0.4800
Kills
Total & Streak     2,135 / 9
Deaths
Total & Streak     4,448 / 15

Armor      13:51:25      333      303      1.2178      36
Air Defense     02:30:34     50     72     0.7778     6
Helicopter     04:04:41     34     107     0.3271     1
Transport     08:20:05     87     233     0.4077     8
Ground Defense     00:38:23     15     31     0.5161     1
hahahahaha
how are some people so bad?
the first time I played bf2, i did better. ive NEVER had a kdr below .8, which i quickly got rid of by sgt.
haha, I've never claimed to be anything but a sucky player, so not sure how you can bring *MY* stats into this.  I play for fun, you know, play for an hour or so, with FRIENDS.  I'm glad you did better than me the first time you played bf2........guess you're a better man or something.  I suck, but at least I have fun.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6790|Toronto, ON

stacky24af wrote:

I'm a sniper and I get into the "fight".  10 Meters WHAT.
Alpha as fuck.
tahadar
Sniper!!

Nyte wrote:

stacky24af wrote:

I'm a sniper and I get into the "fight".  10 Meters WHAT.
oooo somebody got owned.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6734|Germany

TheDoo2s stats wrote:

LOL,what did you do to get such nice aviator stats?Got in a jet,got teamkilled with M95 and never tried again ever since?
ROFLCOPTER_
+8|6581
why dont all u snipers go play css? snipers make a difference there, and there's also competition, not 8 or so decent snipers.
o, cause you like being the sniping king of a community of people who dont care about sniping?
Chillin&killin
+27|6713|Manchester,England
where does chikyuushoujoarujuna play anyway would like to fight
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6635|Seattle

I am sniper bait.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
thedoo2
Eluded Fate
+20|6583|Texas
haha, I told you, I suck!!!  hahaha  I'd just rather leave the flying to the people that actually know what they're doing, and stay the fuck off that damn runway.  I practice in single player, but still suck, so fuck it.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6735
How do you find out your sniping rank?
tahadar
Sniper!!

Chillin&killin wrote:

where does chikyuushoujoarujuna play anyway would like to fight
80.244.95.5:16567

hes on right now

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard