muiad
+0|6796
I was playing the 64 map of Sharqi Peninsula as a Spec Ops USMC.  I took a hummer and drove to the southern MEC base, as I dismounted and ran for the RADAR, I was killed by torr3nt waiting in a vodnik.  He then shouts PWNED.  Did I miss something?
SokViChet
+1|6814
OMG, it is fu**ing irritating when some fuktard b00n starts yelling that...   Pwned is played...  Just like when I heard our local weatherman say "bling bling" AND "crunk" in one day... omfg...  I myself have never said "bling" or "crunk" and cringe whenever I hear those terms.  Similarly, I cringe when I hear a b00n yell "Pwnt!" after some simple/mediocre kill (like killing infantry with a tank or something).

b00n!
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6787

SokViChet wrote:

OMG, it is fu**ing irritating when some fuktard b00n starts yelling that...   Pwned is played...  Just like when I heard our local weatherman say "bling bling" AND "crunk" in one day... omfg...  I myself have never said "bling" or "crunk" and cringe whenever I hear those terms.  Similarly, I cringe when I hear a b00n yell "Pwnt!" after some simple/mediocre kill (like killing infantry with a tank or something).

b00n!
Yea...pwned is meant for those kickass kills, like when you shoot a jet down with arty.
elbowdeeplove
BWNED!!!
+0|6807|Texas
I think if you're saying pwned or noob you just need to straight shut the fuck up.
Chazflyz
+1|6868

elbowdeeplove wrote:

I think if you're saying pwned or noob you just need to straight shut the fuck up.
Amen!  I'm tired of all this talk.  Just play the game, enjoy winning or losing, and STFU!
SokViChet
+1|6814
LoL, exactly.  I cant think of a time when I ever told anyone "OWNED" or whatever in game.  When I have a cool kill I usually just enjoy it and move on looking for the next victim.  But a game like this is full of fuktards, and it cannot be avoided... Too many people mistake the PurePwnage vids as documentation of the way a gamer should talk/act.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6794|Human Meat Shield
As a veteran newb... those last three sayings (posts) bring tears to my eyes...just play and have fun.. I don't care what the score is or how many ribbons I have or whatever..just have fun..But I do admit there are alot of M203's/naders out there!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard