Have you read the BF ROE?

Yes.52%52% - 63
No.36%36% - 44
WTF is That?10%10% - 13
Total: 120
=DBD=TITAN126
+5|6775

DaReJa wrote:

SF Night Map, Best Map, Nothing Beats flying Helis at Night.

Good for Team Points, I made 100 Team Points of of Captures. Also, The Rounds last 1 - 2 and a Half Hours, And I'm not talking about Stat - Padding / High Points Servers.
What server was it? I can never find any more good servers that play night maps.

Last edited by =DBD=TITAN126 (2006-06-01 23:19:04)

DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6619|Los Angeles, California, US.

=DBD=TITAN126 wrote:

DaReJa wrote:

SF Night Map, Best Map, Nothing Beats flying Helis at Night.

Good for Team Points, I made 100 Team Points of of Captures. Also, The Rounds last 1 - 2 and a Half Hours, And I'm not talking about Stat - Padding / High Points Servers.
What server was it? I can never find any more good servers that play night maps.
Rarely one is Actually Found. I've been thinking of Renting a Server and doing that.
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6831|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Ok, but I still haven't gotten an official answer. Is EA still doing their little witch hunt and resetting stats for this kind of stuff or was that a one-time deal?
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6635|England
Oooh oooh mike!!! I am going to find all lazy shortened version (actually thats ironic - BF is generally a lazy attempt by EA/Dice and so is the ROE )

Now:

thru walls or buildings

Can't find anymore, sorry. I was wading through too much BS
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6586|Iceland
§ These rules do not apply to contract servers we have with trusted providers

=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6618|Britain and Damn proud of it!
What is this ROE you speak of?

Yes i have read it but only once...

Last edited by =|A mere Shadow|= (2006-06-02 03:19:08)

TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6565
Interesting read.  I wonder about the "high point server" rule.  It makes no sense.  Most rounds of bf2 I play dont last long enough, thus i play on those whenever possible.  I dont see what the difference is tbh, 32 peeps on a 64 slot Karkand is way more fun, not so crowded and provides a pretty long engagement if the teams are even remotely balanced in skill.  If they are concerned about stats padding, they should remove or reduce the amount of armour on that map...thats a padders dream hehe
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin

TC.Troy wrote:

Interesting read.  I wonder about the "high point server" rule.  It makes no sense.  Most rounds of bf2 I play dont last long enough, thus i play on those whenever possible.  I dont see what the difference is tbh, 32 peeps on a 64 slot Karkand is way more fun, not so crowded and provides a pretty long engagement if the teams are even remotely balanced in skill.  If they are concerned about stats padding, they should remove or reduce the amount of armour on that map...thats a padders dream hehe
I dont think EA is talking about Stuff like That.
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6565

DaReJa wrote:

TC.Troy wrote:

I dont think EA is talking about Stuff like That.
hmm...
ok, perhaps I'll read it again...

or not...

bottom line, I'll keep doing it hehe
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6835|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Frankly, I agree with high points servers, why not? Their global score doesn't go faster than ours who play on 64 full servers, they have longer rounds sure, but less action.
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin

fierce wrote:

I think the most players don't know what high point servers are.

1. Infantry only servers are not allowed
2. High point servers are not allowed

A high point server is NOT a server with a 64 player map and a limited of e.g. 20 players. A high point server is a server, where e.g. an admin says to cap only one flag to stop the ticket bleed and therefore increasing the round time.
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6647|Brisbane, Australia

I think the RoE is a bunch of bullshit, Ive read it, and I spit on it!

/Me spits on RoE, and spits on EA and Gaymespy too,

High point servers are ones, like the guy quoted above said, When the admins enforce no ticketbleed, or the server increases ticket ratio's

Last edited by Sarrk (2006-06-02 03:53:16)

fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6560
Seeing that really noone in this thread knows what a high point server according to EA is, i quote myself out of an other thread:

"A high point server is NOT a server with a 64 player map and a limited of e.g. 20 players. A high point server is a server, where e.g. an admin says to cap only one flag to stop the ticket bleed and therefore increasing the round time."

Edit: God damn DaReJa )

Last edited by fierce (2006-06-02 03:54:16)

TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6565

fierce wrote:

Seeing that really noone in this thread knows what a high point server according to EA is, i quote myself out of an other thread:

"A high point server is NOT a server with a 64 player map and a limited of e.g. 20 players. A high point server is a server, where e.g. an admin says to cap only one flag to stop the ticket bleed and therefore increasing the round time."

Edit: God damn DaReJa )
Roger that...

Thx for the clarification, for I had it wrong indeed.
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin

fierce wrote:

Edit: God damn DaReJa
lol.
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada
yes but i dont care for them
LordDragonclaw
RPK-74 Whore
+26|6574

genius_man16 wrote:

I dont' get why High points servers aren't allowed
The high point servers they mention are the ones that say "only cap one flag and no armor" and stuff like that. The ones with the 64 maps and 16 players with the tickets are fine.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6670|Middle of nowhere
ah, see, i didn't know that.  I thought it also included servers that had the name like "=BOG= HIGH POINTS!" or something

but thanks for the clarification guys!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard