gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6764
My first goal was to put all badges at least in veteran status.
After I got them, I felt some loosing of interest in the game.
I feel a little tired.
The next goal is to convert it to expert. (A long way yet.)
Armor, Aviator and helicopter badges needs a lot of time and because planes and choppers are always busy, I am not sure when I am going to get them.
And then ? What can be done meanwhile ?
I don't need to do more hours in any kit.
To get most of the badges and medals you need to play by yourself forgetting to play as a team and I was thinking about that.
Maybe now I can spend my time playing always as teamwork and showing noobs how to do things they don't know ?
Play more as commander ?
Any recommendation ?
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6629|The Netherlands
just play for the hight score
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6696|Howell, Mi USA
1 get armor combat medal
2 get expert explosives
3 get SF kit badges to expert
4 get SF ribbons
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
asbad
+19|6722|Ireland

niekjejeje wrote:

just play for the hight score
ya why not, prob only take you playing bf2 for 2000 hours straight

Id say bf2142 will be out by the time you recieve all badges, but if you do get everything before it comes out then maybe you should just play mods and stuff
Wraith
+30|6581
How about playing for fun?
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6764

Cbass wrote:

1 get armor combat medal
2 get expert explosives
3 get SF kit badges to expert
4 get SF ribbons
I have the armor combat medal but it is not in my stats yet.
I will try expert I guess.
I can't play SF because of Lag.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6599|Seattle

BF2142 is what's next
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6764

Wraith wrote:

Well..... Fun was trying to get all badges for me.
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6764

King_County_Downy wrote:

BF2142 is what's next
mmmm.... I don't like sci-fi games.
[TP~Bravo]Wiggy
Failure By Design
+39|6547|Cardiff, Wales, Uk.
It annoys me when people feel they have to get certain badges.. do whatever is fun or you feel like.. at the end of the day you can't play this game for ever.. when you quit the badges etc mean nothing.. as long as you've had fun
Killer_Master
+0|6551

[TP~Bravo]Wiggy wrote:

It annoys me when people feel they have to get certain badges.. do whatever is fun or you feel like.. at the end of the day you can't play this game for ever.. when you quit the badges etc mean nothing.. as long as you've had fun
Annoy ?
Some people like to play for badges.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6837|Kubra, Damn it!

Wraith wrote:

Good call.

There are a lot of things you can do within the game that make a big difference, but don't get you a lot of points. Blowing enemy commander assets, repairing crap for your commander, guarding strategic flags, mining roads heavily used by the enemy, etc.
Or, you could set some other type of goal since you seem to like objectives. Try raising your SPM, accuracy or K/D to a certain level.

If all else fails, learn to play lefty.
[TP~Bravo]Wiggy
Failure By Design
+39|6547|Cardiff, Wales, Uk.

Killer_Master wrote:

[TP~Bravo]Wiggy wrote:

Annoy ?
Some people like to play for badges.
No no no .. if you find working towards badges etc fun then thats fine.. im just saying that way hes put it across it seems like something he doesn't want to do but feel he has to.
l41e
+677|6650

chittydog wrote:

Wraith wrote:

If all else fails, learn to play lefty.
God I've been trying to do that, I can't figure out a good control layout...
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6655
I just play to play well.. anything lower than a K : D of 3:1 thesedays and I'm not happy with my game

^the actual truth. some people play a little more seriously than others. please accept it.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
PuN!sHer
+18|6561
Play to get the next rank! this should be the next goal...
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6687|Seattle
When I'm bored I switch between vanilla bf2, SF, and EF.

Too bad SF lags you too death...
Jasp
Bongabilla
+171|6664|The Outer Circle

chittydog wrote:

repairing crap for your commander
roffelcake!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/11882/holteendersig2.jpghttps://forums.bf2s.com/img/avatars/11508.gif
silly12345
+0|6542
Go for all the ribbons!
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6623|Gold coast, Aus.

Wraith wrote:

PLAY FOR FUN!?!?!?! MAN, ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?! BF2 was not invented for fun! it was made to get angry at and then eventually brag about something other people don't have! (eg. badge)
mad scotsman
+177|6610|scotland
well i have every expert except 1, only a few more hours in armour for that, i have 3 armour medals and  2 heli and im getting so bored with the game, so i tried playing SF because i bought it ages ago and hardly played it,,IM SUCH A NOOB AT IT lol i get totally lost in the maps , have no clue about spawn points, and generally dislike the game , so iv started a new account to see how good i really am, because my brother used to play on my accoutn and fuked my stats completely, two months ago i had  over 10000 deaths more than kills and have only recently managed to take it past 10000 more kills than deaths.
mads
+22|6582|haderslev, denmark
here's what to do...

make a new profile and start all over again... that's should make the hours fly by... and at the end - you got 32 different profiles - all expert and 4-star - and you can make your own 32-player team..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard