Des.Kmal
+917|6625|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

gvers wrote:

superfly_cox

Self confessed tank whore and good at it
Nice kdr ratio. And alot of veterans. I onyl have two. lol

Warlord ftw!! lol

Shotguns too.

Last edited by Kmal1 (2006-06-01 06:43:34)

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
=TPR=Reklan
+0|6547|Yorkshie, UK
Kmal1

Considering you are about the same score as me...  Pretty reasonable scores.. Especially as you play SF alot..

Those maps are hard to get any good scores on..

Imprerssed that the majority of your kills are by using kits and not Tanking..Would suggest you try to get all you basic medals so that you can get the advance promo's though..

Nice choice of the SAS..
Defiance
+438|6678

[BBF*EF]Stuka wrote:

Defiance wrote:

[BBF*EF]Stuka wrote:

Not a bad player at all, pretty balanced. Your infantry K/D could use a boost though. Play more BF2!
Good kit ratios
good SPM and KPM
Kit ratios are good but certain weapon ratios are low
For your rank commander score is low but so is mine, so I think we're in the same boat of commanding hating.
Karkand medic whoring, branch out to other maps more.

I think that's it...great overall.
Thanks +1 on the way. BTW, been commanding lately just to get those badges, but I don't like commanding much as you can tell. I don't play karkand much anymore, since I am trying to get all my expert badges. Thanks again bro.
Wow you took my advice before I even said it! Just kidding, I hate commanding as well. Wooo *High Five*

(It must be the soda...)
Des.Kmal

=TPR=Reklan wrote:

Kmal1

Considering you are about the same score as me...  Pretty reasonable scores.. Especially as you play SF alot..

Imprerssed that the majority of your kills are by using kits and not Tanking..Would suggest you try to get all you basic medals so that you can get the advance promo's though..

Nice choice of the SAS..
Nice, you have every single basic basdge, I need to get those. You have (almosdt, one is like .99) two kits over 1.0 in kdr, I dont even have near that.

Alot fo armor kills for the gs, I only have like 84. :embarrased: Nice kit selection to, assault.

On a side note: *looks at Reklan's location* I see why you like the SAS army.     lol

Last edited by Kmal1 (2006-06-01 06:51:05)

=TPR=Reklan
+0|6547|Yorkshie, UK

Kmal1 wrote:

=TPR=Reklan wrote:

Kmal1

Nice choice of the SAS..
Nice, you have every single basic basdge, I need to get those. You have (almosdt, one is like .99) two kits over 1.0 in kdr, I dont even have near that.

Alot fo armor kills for the gs, I only have like 84. :embarrased: Nice kit selection to, assault.

On a side note: *looks at Reklan's location* I see why you like the SAS army.     lol
I try not to use to much armour.. but I aint gonna leave it for the otherside if no one uses it, So no need to be embarrased.. I think you should be pround that mosto of your kills are on foot.

Thanks fo point that out..never even noticed..   

Feeling alot better now..

Last edited by =TPR=Reklan (2006-06-01 07:04:13)

Des.Kmal

=TPR=Reklan wrote:

Kmal1 wrote:

=TPR=Reklan wrote:

Kmal1

Nice choice of the SAS..

Thanks fo point that out..never even noticed..   

Feeling alot better now..
What part?

Last edited by Kmal1 (2006-06-01 06:59:12)

=TPR=Reklan
+0|6547|Yorkshie, UK
sorry the 2 kits on the k/d ration..   
Des.Kmal

=TPR=Reklan wrote:

lol, ok

.... *waits for the next person to critique my stats*

lol

Last edited by Kmal1 (2006-06-01 07:09:59)

>LOD<Dougalachi
Teh_Complainer
+85|6562|An Hour North of Indy
nice kill streak kmal, you made a lot of progress considering you havent been playing that long.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6773|UK

Kmal1 wrote:

=TPR=Reklan wrote:

lol, ok

lol
your new to the game, and your not doing too bad, with time i recon you will improve, it isnt too hard to get kits above 1KDR just try to variate in your ways of doing this ie different vechicles aswell as infantry, tbh i only realy go infant now but it helps to get a grips with vechicles at the start.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6604|Seattle

Vilham, knife accuracy needs some help. Other than that, G2G bro.
I have no room to critique anyone... LOL!! Have fun with my stats!
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Des.Kmal

King_County_Downy wrote:

You're Firestorm?
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6773|UK

King_County_Downy wrote:

knife accuracy cant be help, every time you slash with it, it counts as a shot... that means when im pissing about with my knife it counts like all the mouse clicks.

and lol to kmal1, i think he means he isnt too good.

edit - nope... he put firestorms stats as his lol

Last edited by Vilham (2006-06-01 07:48:16)

=TPR=Reklan
+0|6547|Yorkshie, UK

Kmal1 wrote:

=TPR=Reklan wrote:

lol, ok

lol
Same here bro..
Des.Kmal

Vilham wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

knife accuracy cant be help, every time you slash with it, it counts as a shot... that means when im pissing about with my knife it counts like all the mouse clicks.

and lol to kmal1, i think he means he isnt too good.

edit - nope... he put firestorms stats as his lol
But if you click on his stats in the stats bar, {TA}Firestorm's stats come up. lol
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6604|Seattle

ok....fine. I changed it back to my stats. LMAO!!! I really want to trade stats with firestorm
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6604|Seattle

Reklan, did you know your real accuracy is 29.39% according to my uber1337 math sk1llz?
foxrun612
+27|6550|Atlanta, Georgia
The good fact that you are not a noob tuber.
Roomaster
+15|6668
nice stats foxrun.. nice kd ratios with all weapons and a high SPM for a Stafff Sergeant.. shame u got a purple heart somewhere. appart from that minor glitch very nice stats
=TPR=Reklan
+0|6547|Yorkshie, UK

King_County_Downy wrote:

Reklan, did you know your real accuracy is 29.39% according to my uber1337 math sk1llz?
Nope, how you work that one out..
_|x|ake|x|_
+0|6759|greenville, sc

Roomaster wrote:

nice stats foxrun.. nice kd ratios with all weapons and a high SPM for a Stafff Sergeant.. shame u got a purple heart somewhere. appart from that minor glitch very nice stats
lol...i got my purple heart on purpose...just so i could have another medal....

nice stats though reklan...look pretty good to me and you havent been playing that long....mine arent great....im nub
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6604|Seattle

=TPR=Reklan wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

Well, I added up all your accuracy ratings for your weapons and divided by 10 or whatever it is. I could be wrong but...
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6579|England

King_County_Downy wrote:

=TPR=Reklan wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

Well, I added up all your accuracy ratings for your weapons and divided by 10 or whatever it is. I could be wrong but...
downy.....your stats....where do i start??? erm..your accuracy is as good as mine..eg poo but youve got more points than me eg groovy... and i cant be bothered with the rest! hope i helped! lol
PRiMACORD
+190|6632|Home of the Escalade Herds
^^This guy loves Karkand and mostly plays outside of vehicles. Decent i guess

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard