Sgt.Gene
+215|6761
i was playing at wake island and this popped up after a bombing run...

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=11/30517 … &s=x11
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6768|AUS, Canberra
whats so confusing?
you prob just blew somthing up with the gun and it killed someone
Sgt.Gene
+215|6761
what??? did u not see the name of the weapon i killed him with it is ..  GAU-12/U 25mm

dont u find that a bit odd that i killed a person with a gun i have never seen in the game before
RKF77
+1|6748
Here's your explanation:

The GAU-12 is the 25mm cannon armament in the F-35.  If you strafed the area with the cannon and a tank/APC/buggy or whatever exploded after you left as a result of your strafing, that would explain it.

I have seen "Player [25mm cannon] Player" a couple times before, both times on Wake Island.  Doesn't happen all the time, and I can't figure out why the game is reporting it that way, but it sometimes does.

Ok, which mod is editing posts and not owning up to it?  That's the most weak-ass shit I have EVER seen.

Last edited by RKF77 (2005-11-02 14:59:37)

THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6768|AUS, Canberra
gau-12 is the cannon on the jsf and 25mm is the calibre of the round it fires.

RKF77 wrote:

Here's your explanation:

The GAU-12 is the 25mm cannon armament in the F-35.  If you strafed the area with the cannon and a tank/APC/buggy or whatever exploded after you left as a result of your strafing, that would explain it.

I have seen "Player [25mm cannon] Player" a couple times before, both times on Wake Island.  Doesn't happen all the time, and I can't figure out why the game is reporting it that way, but it sometimes does.
you replied while i was typing!!

cant argue with both of us.

Last edited by the_heart_attack (2005-11-02 15:01:08)

KnifeWhore
+1|6750|USA
thanx for the info.
slidero
Yeah I've seen something [GSH-301 30MM GUN] flying the mig once.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6845|San Francisco

RKF77 wrote:

Ok, which mod is editing posts and not owning up to it?  That's the most weak-ass shit I have EVER seen.
No idea... did you have something offensive in your original post?
Dnamaster
+0|6808|Canada

KnifeWhore wrote:

thanx for the info.
why are you displaying someone elses medals/badges in your sig???
Cyjoki
Veni, Vidi, Vici
+0|6760|Nebraska, United States

Dnamaster wrote:

KnifeWhore wrote:

thanx for the info.
why are you displaying someone elses medals/badges in your sig???
The thought of multiple accounts comes to mind.
RKF77
+1|6748

tF-voodoochild wrote:

RKF77 wrote:

Just a cheap shot about Trigger being lock-happy...which he is.  It's the truth.

He edited out that and inserted "Here's your explanation:" in it's place, and won't own up to it.  I did a copy/paste from my post to Sgt. Gene (which I shouldn't have made...I didn't see he'd made  a new post about it).  I didn't add any text to it.  "Here's your explanation" is nowhere in it, yet somehow, it's now there.

Quite frankly, you guys do good work here...he's the only one I would have expected that kind of behavior from. 

It's not a big deal, I've taken it up with him via PMs, and all I want is an apology for his edit from him...it was uncalled for.  Unfortuantely, he'd rather lie.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6845|San Francisco

RKF77 wrote:

tF-voodoochild wrote:

RKF77 wrote:

Just a cheap shot about Trigger being lock-happy...which he is.  It's the truth.

He edited out that and inserted "Here's your explanation:" in it's place, and won't own up to it.  I did a copy/paste from my post to Sgt. Gene (which I shouldn't have made...I didn't see he'd made  a new post about it).  I didn't add any text to it.  "Here's your explanation" is nowhere in it, yet somehow, it's now there.

Quite frankly, you guys do good work here...he's the only one I would have expected that kind of behavior from. 

It's not a big deal, I've taken it up with him via PMs, and all I want is an apology for his edit from him...it was uncalled for.  Unfortuantely, he'd rather lie.
I will continue this with you via PM's no point in getting into it here.
RKF77
+1|6748

tF-voodoochild wrote:

I agree completely.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6830

RKF77 wrote:

Here's your explanation:

whenever I strafe a place with my gun and something blows up, it just says "player [killed] player1" it has never said GAU whatever.
MatRx9
Carpe Noctem
+1|6790

RKF77 wrote:

tF-voodoochild wrote:

I agree completely.
Wow... is this actually, civility, sound reasoning and good judgement?  Gasp... I've never seen this in a forum before.  Kudos guys!!!
RKF77
+1|6748

MatRx9 wrote:

RKF77 wrote:

tF-voodoochild wrote:

I agree completely.
Wow... is this actually, civility, sound reasoning and good judgement?  Gasp... I've never seen this in a forum before.  Kudos guys!!!
Thanks, and more kudos to voodoochild for being the consummate professional he is.  He's good people and gets his jaerb done right.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard