CrazeD
+368|6713|Maine
I got banned from the {Kamikaze} server the other day, basically for killing an admin.

I was in the MiG-29 as MEC on Kubra Dam, and Human_{Kamikaze} was in the F-18 as USMC. He locked me up, wounded me, but I got away and got on his tail. I wounded him, lost him, so I returned to base to reload. I found him again, and chased him home and killed him over his base, then seconds later he banned me for "BASE RAPING"...wtf?

At the start of the round, my friend was first inline for the F-18, so he took it, then Human_{Kamikaze} stood under it so he got TK'ed, and then booted him for it.

This isn't the first time he's done something gay like that.

So this is just a warning to either avoid the server, or don't kill Human or you'll probally get banned. This isn't a complaint about their server, just a dick admin. The other members are pretty cool.
claydawg
Chuck Norris' Homeboy
+85|6663|Oxford, MS
Same shit, different day.  Welcome to the Battelfield
spacepelle
Kniven Gaffeln Skeden
+37|6706|Sweden

claydawg wrote:

hehe, yes indeed! +1
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6687
Actually I have played on that server and had the same thing happen. I was dogfighting the other chopper on fushee. He is smoking and goes to repair. My gunner and me just sit and wait. Once he goes over the heli pad to repair we tv'ed him. Next thing I know my gunner is kicked for base raping. Pure BS right there.
CrazeD
+368|6713|Maine

claydawg wrote:

Yes, and the more bad servers/admins you are aware of, the better off you are.
dudebrah
+1|6582|San Diego
Yep happened to me today, was playin with my friend ruka-g when JusT TK's him for the chopper. He said something like "JusT tked me for the chopper kick plz" not realizing that this a-hole was an admin and was instantly kicked for the reason of "Stop spamming messages". So I decided to let the other Kamikaze members know about it before I go. Said something about how this guy is making them look bad and got promtly banned for "TOO MUCH MOUTH"

I'll be glad to know that i will never be able to accidentally stuble into that server ever again.
CrazeD
+368|6713|Maine
Yeah, the admins are douchebags. I tried to e-mail their clan leader, but his e-mail on their clan site isn't valid.
Viper38
+118|6711
Thanks for the post guys ... no-one in their right mind will go on this server now ... apart from to cause some trouble maybe

I know people criticise posts like this but I do think they're a good idea. BF2s, with such a large community, carries a great deal of weight and a bad review of a server should really take affect (we hope). Keep up the good work everyone

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard