lthollywood1
+0|6511
I just started up bf2 after having not played in a few months. It took a little while longer than normal to connect to the account server, then when I went to BF2HQ to check my stats, everything showed up as 0 except for the date when I enlisted and the date of my last battle. Do the EA servers delete accounts after they've been inactive for a certain period of time? Where the heck are my stats?!?!?!
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6597|UK

lthollywood1 wrote:

Do the EA servers delete accounts after they've been inactive for a certain period of time?
perhaps they do... the same way that hotmail delete unused accounts but reserver the account name for you
misfire00
Lead Magnet
+26|6751|Charleston SC - USA
What's your PID?

BFHQ may be down. That used to happen to me a while ago but not so often these days.
tupla_s
+455|6562|Finland
lthollywood1
+0|6511
My PID = 44439232
Not only does it show up as 0 on www.bf2s.com, but also when I start up Battlefield 2.
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6617
how long is 'a few months'?
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6597|Los Angeles, California, US.
Have you checked the E - Mail that the Account was Under?
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
lthollywood1
+0|6511
Yes, nothing there about the account.
tupla_s
+455|6562|Finland

Eboreus wrote:

how long is 'a few months'?
moth * few = few months
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6597|Los Angeles, California, US.

lthollywood1 wrote:

Yes, nothing there about the account.
Well, Then  if EA didnt send you an E - Mail, Which they Usually do when your Account gets Wiped, Then somethings not Right. .
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
acidkiller187
+123|6600
No they don’t I’ve been of the battlefield for about 2 months now and my stats are still there you can even take a look at my last date of battle SO I don’t know there must be something ells wrong with your stats?
misfire00
Lead Magnet
+26|6751|Charleston SC - USA
Showing 0 on bf2player.com also. Sorry but you have been wiped my friend.

http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page … t=44439232
*OL*JoseyWales
+8|6672|Phoenix Arizona
could it have happened when your worst victim streak was achieved ??? hmmmm
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

*OL*JoseyWales wrote:

Bum Bum Bum.  The truth comes out, thanks to the Outlaw Josey Wales.
drbrianfields
+4|6527|Ohio, USA

*OL*JoseyWales wrote:

Snap.

That's what you get.
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6602|Derby, England

lthollywood1 wrote:

I just started up bf2 after having not played in a few months. It took a little while longer than normal to connect to the account server, then when I went to BF2HQ to check my stats, everything showed up as 0 except for the date when I enlisted and the date of my last battle. Do the EA servers delete accounts after they've been inactive for a certain period of time? Where the heck are my stats?!?!?!
Problem - My Stats are all messed up! - Example http://www.geocities.com/paulcarr011/stats.JPG
Cause - Usually just a glitch in Battlefield 2
Fix - Restart Battlefield 2, this usually fixes this problem, if not move your Battlefield 2 folder from my documents and put it on your desktop. Reload Battlefield 2, retrieve your account and see if your stats are now correct.
If not, it may be a matter of waiting a while as the stats server may be down.

Problem - I earned x points or badges, they not showing in BFHQ
Cause - Lag, server failed to report them, slow updates
Fix - There is no fix, you basically have to wait. If you have not received the missing stats within one week then the server you played on failed to report them to EA and hence you will not get them, an annoying issue indeed but the situation has improved vastly since the release of Battlefield 2.

Problem - I got my missing medals, but i have not been promoted
Cause - Many
Fix - The ranks in Battlefield 2 are not progress as it has been put. You earn your rank based on your points and medals at that time, you will then only next be promoted when you reach the next point bracket. For example, if you are a Master Sergeant and earn the missing awards required for First Sergeant, upon getting them you will not be promoted. The next promotion would be at Master Gunnery Sergeant (50,000 points), but if you have the needed badges you would be Sergeant Major. For more information on Ranks visit - Ubar Ranks at BF2S http://ubar.bf2s.com/ranks.php

Peace Boris
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6590

badhq wrote:

lthollywood1 wrote:

Problem - My Stats are all messed up! - Example http://www.geocities.com/paulcarr011/stats.JPG
Fix - Restart Battlefield 2, this usually fixes this problem, if not move your Battlefield 2 folder from my documents and put it on your desktop. Reload Battlefield 2, retrieve your account and see if your stats are now correct.

Fix - There is no fix, you basically have to wait. If you have not received the missing stats within one week then the server you played on failed to report them to EA and hence you will not get them, an annoying issue indeed but the situation has improved vastly since the release of Battlefield 2.

Cause - Many
Fix - The ranks in Battlefield 2 are not progress as it has been put. You earn your rank based on your points and medals at that time, you will then only next be promoted when you reach the next point bracket. For example, if you are a Master Sergeant and earn the missing awards required for First Sergeant, upon getting them you will not be promoted. The next promotion would be at Master Gunnery Sergeant (50,000 points), but if you have the needed badges you would be Sergeant Major. For more information on Ranks visit - Ubar Ranks at BF2S http://ubar.bf2s.com/ranks.php

Peace Boris
Boris you know too much get a job and earn money for all this helping
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6602|Derby, England

My_pet_squirrel wrote:

badhq wrote:

lthollywood1 wrote:

Cause - Many

Peace Boris
Boris you know too much get a job and earn money for all this helping
First I'm improving my English bro then I will get a Job

Peace Boris
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6817|North Texas
His stats were wiped clean. All gone bye-bye.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard