unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+2,119|7667|PNW

i agree, but that some of this stuff was so paint-by-the-numbers even with an uncommon premise is impressive.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+697|4615
I paid $27.99 for Spiderman on Amazon Prime. I want to get the latest one for my students as a reward.

For one class I frankly had to turn it off since one autistic kid with an assistant objected to it since they said their mom didn't let them watch Spider-Man because his hand would do this.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-qg9mJ6qbOgbjVqbJMWZM5VC7nNzPJ5sY025JXjx69-DCGhrDYCTZi0U&s=10
So no one got spiderman.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+2,119|7667|PNW

is going to the library while the rest of the class watches a thing your parents don't want you to watch no longer an option? that's what jehovah's witnesses got to do while i was in school.

it's weird and/or funny that the mom is objecting to the spidey salute but not the gimp suit.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+697|4615
The kid is so autistic he has an aide take him class to class and sit with him all day. Taking him to the library while the rest of the kids watch a movie is both discrimination and a change in routine that he would flip out about.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+2,119|7667|PNW

maybe the rest of the kids could go watch spiderman in the library while the kid and his aide stay in class.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+697|4615
I would be a permission slip at that point.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2026 Jeff Minard