BF2S Forums
First World Problems
Home
Live
Search
User list
Rules
Help
Register
Login
Pages:
1
…
469
470
471
Index
»
Community
»
Everything Else
»
First World Problems
2026-09-29 19:26:36
#11751
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+2,118
|
7663
|
PNW
mcd's is a step below microwaved nuggies.
but what if mac brings a metal fork to class and a student uses it to stab someone? lol
2026-10-02 17:47:31
#11752
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,062
|
7514
|
Little Bentcock
I spent over 1k on a new flight stick.
Configuring it and setting it all up is too daunting and so I didn't really enjoy it.
2026-10-05 09:41:03
#11753
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,760
|
7628
|
Cinncinatti
Upgraded my mac os and I'm in a malware blocked loop for an app and if this was Windows I could just say let it go but Apple is stupid so I can't do that.
Github saved me with some commands to run. Still stupid on the mac side
Last edited by RTHKI (
2026-10-05 09:54:38
)
2026-10-05 16:17:00
#11754
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+695
|
4611
I downloaded the WhatNot app after seeing something for sale on the Facebook ad section.
I feel like I stared into the abyss. It is apparently a mix of QVC + Twitch where people auction things?
Pages:
1
…
469
470
471
Index
»
Community
»
Everything Else
»
First World Problems