Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6722|Toronto, ON
Yep, I'm 37 years old, married with 2 kids (a 5 year old and a 1 year old).

I still remember this game like it was yesterday, in my early 20's being a total "badass" sniping away.  All those YouTube "montage" kill videos (which I think at the time was pretty much the first of its kind).

How's life for everyone else these last 16 years?
Alpha as fuck.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Jay built a deck but is holding out on year later pics.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
How did you remember your password?
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD
You should get back into making sniper vids again
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6722|Toronto, ON

pirana6 wrote:

I use the same password for all my logins, asdf1234.
Alpha as fuck.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6495|South Florida

Nyte wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

I use the same password for all my logins, asdf1234.
Lies, it’s hunter2

Lol

I agree with your earlier post. Feels so…. Strange. 31 years old. Wife. Kids. I made this account in June 2006, I was like 14 haha.

This forum is kind of like a journal. I honestly look back at a lot of posts from myself and don’t even remotely remember writing them, and it doesn’t even “sound like me”. I guess if the body really does regenerate all cells every 7 years than I’ve already gone through 2 new bodies since then, so it really wasn’t me.
15 more years! 15 more years!
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6159|Canada

Didn't know this forum was still up.
This was such a fun place.. and game..
Now I feel even older.. and sad..
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6177
Everyone literally has the same path in life...wife..kids.. so boring
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6684|Purplicious Wisconsin

twoblacklines wrote:

Not necessarily.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX

twoblacklines wrote:

LMAO
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Imagine being stuck with kids 😂
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
twoblacklines
+49|6177
Especially in this world when they go to school and school (who has more legal power than the parent) tries indoctrinating them into the latest fad
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Elaborate? In particular, what grievances do you have against education if you don't even have kids of your own to helicopter over? What kind of indoctrination? Which fads? I'd love to hear it. I get a lot of Fox marquees from people in my life who shut down when I press them for details.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689

twoblacklines wrote:

Especially in this world when they go to school and school (who has more legal power than the parent) tries indoctrinating them into the latest fad
This is why you are depressed. You subscribe to a negative worldview and then wonder why you are sad.
twoblacklines
+49|6177

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Elaborate? In particular, what grievances do you have against education if you don't even have kids of your own to helicopter over? What kind of indoctrination? Which fads? I'd love to hear it. I get a lot of Fox marquees from people in my life who shut down when I press them for details.
Not sure I can say here given you are a moderator... to hint though, the creator of harry potter got in trouble for speaking out against the issue.

Such issues is why I don't have children. They aren't your children, they are the States children, in the West.

SuperJail Warden wrote:

twoblacklines wrote:

This is why you are depressed. You subscribe to a negative worldview and then wonder why you are sad.
I subscribe to a realist world view. Look around you. We live in a state of decay. Society is going down the sink. Seems to be by design for some reason.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689

twoblacklines wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

twoblacklines wrote:

I subscribe to a realist world view. Look around you. We live in a state of decay. Society is going down the sink. Seems to be by design for some reason.
Again, speak for yourself, loser. There are plenty of people living happy and fulfilled lives. I see boundless opportunity available.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

twoblacklines wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Not sure I can say here given you are a moderator...
Pretty much whatever you'd like. Small town BF2S doesn't do old-school moderation anymore. There hasn't been a report in nearly two years, and the ones that have happened are usually for the lulz. You could probably write a 300 line rant and only get sarcastic retorts back from people who might disagree.

to hint though, the creator of harry potter got in trouble for speaking out against the issue.
Define trouble? She's been criticized for the TERF stuff and involvement in and invoked for transphobic propaganda purposes. Actors in her movies have distanced themselves from her. Devs for the new video game made it clear about her non-involvement, as a selling point. So her reputation has taken a battering, but has she been thrown in jail in between whenever this all started and now?

She has a new podcast coming out passive-aggressively called "The Witch Trials of JK Rowling" this month. Couldn't have picked worse timing, claiming victimhood while a bullied trans teen's murder by two other teens is sweeping through the news. "You've all got me wrong!" lol

Funny how that worked, anyway, Rowling becoming the darling of people who hate feminists (and the evil, devil-worshipping Harry Potter books) just because a common target shows up.

Such issues is why I don't have children. They aren't your children, they are the States children, in the West.
And yet conservatives still raise families all the time, and are more or less free to take them to church and indoctrinate them however they please. Are kids fit with a school-issue, Deep State Monitoring Anklet these days? I'll have to check with Macbeth. Very talk radio vibe, anyway, nostalgic bluster.

There should to be a limits to parental rights. Your rights as a parent should not override children's rights. Of course, this is not an ideal that interests religious conservatives, who oppose ratification of the UNCRC. Could get into all that later.

I can understand not wanting the personal or financial responsibility, but perhaps that's a more embarrassing excuse for the bootstraps crowd. You could just say you're not interested as the least self-own. "I'm not having kids because trannies have taken over schools" is one of the most whackadoodle things I've ever heard.

SuperJail Warden wrote:

twoblacklines wrote:

It's a fairly meaningless thing for someone to call themselves a realist on the internet. So often people's hard-clung 'realism' doesn't actually align with literal truths.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2023-02-14 13:08:16)

RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
The temptation to report is high right now
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

awm issued
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Oh look newbie is commiting mod abuse again
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

That will be 5 points from Gryffindor, Mr. Macbeth.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
The Harry Potter lady whose name escapes me at this moment really sacrificed her personal nerd army to fight trannies on Twitter.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Remember that it came out after the last book was finished that Dumbledore was gay, with zero impact on the story if it was known or not. The Harry Potter lady can't be bigoted.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Speaking of sex and series for children...I have a ring from Lord of the Rings. The girl who I had sex with the other day saw the ring on my desk. She said "is that a wedding band?!" I had to show her a picture of the ring from Lord of the Rings and she looked unconvinced.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard