ATG
Banned
+5,233|6500|Global Command
It is pretty convincing that there isn't much politics involved.
They torture and kill and guy, gut him  and rig the body to explode when his father picks him up.

Pretty ghastly.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6614
seeing that makes me wanna go out and look for them fuckers.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6450|Somewhere else

And that is why we should pack up our shit and GTFO.  We are merely policing two sides that dont want to get along and some don;t want us there.  Unless we can make everyone behave (never) we will have to be the police forever or pull out and let the shit storm hit.
iamangry
+59|6616|The United States of America

EVieira wrote:

Actually, this makes me more sick than that. China has a really f&#ked up justice system.

This link was first posted by ATG on that "crazy nancy" thread.
How can the United States... how can the civilized world look at China and all that it does to its people and say that it is our friend?  China is not our friend, and we should not do business or trade with these people.  Such interaction has only made them more powerful, has only made them more capable of this sort of thing.  At first we said that we invaded Iraq for WMD, then we said we invaded Iraq for the actions of a single man and his evil followers.  But how can we say that it is just to bring to justice a single man for his actions through the occupation of his nation while making friends with a bunch of people who do things that our just as bad to their people?  Why is it that two Arab nations and a small Asian nation were mentioned as the "axis of evil" when it is clear that China is much more evil than any of those other nations?  I think the west needs to reevaluate how it makes its friends. 

Sorry to hijack the thread, I just needed to get that off my chest.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6376|North Carolina
Statistically speaking, some people are born losers.  The guy in this clip was a hopeless follower willing to submit to a more dominant force.  Essentially, he represents the statistical case of a guy that just needs to be eliminated, for lack of a better word.

This kind of person exists in every society, but it is more likely to find one in a region rife with poverty, ignorance, and religious dogma.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6325

EVieira wrote:

comet241 wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

yea but in Gitmo they wear orange suits. So there !
lol, yeah. i love the people that say what we are doing is horrible, yet COMPLETELY OVERLOOK SHIT LIKE THIS!

that man needs to slowly, slowly die at the hands of the remaining man's family he killed. the rest of them too.
So were supposed to say Gitmo is OK because there is worse shit out there? In that case, what that guy did was nothing. China executes thousands a year, who knows how many inocent. What hypocrisy...
You go after the weakest legs first, Only a moron throws himself at the enemies strongest points
Superglueman
+21|6330|The Great South Land

Turquoise wrote:

Statistically speaking, some people are born losers.  The guy in this clip was a hopeless follower willing to submit to a more dominant force.  Essentially, he represents the statistical case of a guy that just needs to be eliminated, for lack of a better word.

This kind of person exists in every society, but it is more likely to find one in a region rife with poverty, ignorance, and religious dogma.
..like California ISNT full of hopeless losers..?
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6376|North Carolina

Superglueman wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

California has a lot of people, so, assuming the proportion of losers remains somewhat constant in much of the world, that means that they have a lot of losers among their people.

I find it interesting that you mentioned California.  California is generally one of the more prosperous, educated, and secular states in America.  So, by choosing that state, you have put up a good scenario to challenge my view with.

I would guess the reason why California has a lot of losers is because they are very materialistic in certain parts of that state.  Given the kind of emphasis that wealth and business are given in that state's culture, you could maybe consider materialism to be their religion, so to speak.  There are also areas of California that are chock full of poor illegal immigrants who lack in their education (and who have weighed down the education and healthcare systems of certain areas).  So....  that's where you will find the poverty and ignorance necessary to define losers by.

Still, say what you will about California, but they don't have many people that engage in terrorism.  The most destructive people in the world are generally found in Islamic countries and the African continent in general.  Of course, I'm not saying all of them are that way, by any means....
iamangry
+59|6616|The United States of America

Superglueman wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Your mom's a hopeless loser!

Seriously, like Turquoise said, don't mess with a state that has a larger economy than your nation.  We're forward thinking, your jealous.  Speaking of losers, wasn't Australia formed by Britain to hold all of their losers?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
Evil prevails when good men fail to act.

Last edited by SuperJail Warden (2023-01-17 19:06:14)

https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6684|Purplicious Wisconsin
Wtf?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
Why do old Asian men have so much evil in their hearts?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
It is important we strive to be good to each other.

Last edited by SuperJail Warden (2023-01-25 22:29:46)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard