_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD
Just thought I'd give a heads up in case anybody else wants to give this supposed dumpster fire a try
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD
I played it for a couple hours last night, and this is the most fun I've had in a Battlefield game in a long time.  It's got aspects of Apex Legends mixed in where every character has some kind of special ability or two, but you can also pick your weapon/tool set for any individual character, so I like the amount of customizability that there is as far as tailoring your character to your play style.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2022-12-04 14:04:41)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Any typical BF glitchiness?
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD
Just little stuff like my dead body getting attached to a nearby friendly tank(making it potentially difficult for revives), but nothing game breaking so far.  They've been cleaning this game up for a year already so I think the worst of it is gone.  EA seems to be pretty aware of the fact that they dun goofed with this one out of the gate and they're trying to make amends by actually listening to the playerbase for the most part, or at least as far as I can tell.
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6177
What a clown world we live in where the latest games are worse than the earliest given all the tech we have now.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard