pozx
+2|6672|Pozx-xa-xan Land
would be nice if an engineer could kill with repair rench, like 2 hits ))
in real life, you actually could and would use it ))
what you guys think ?
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6736|Michigan
I agree!!! engy kit is week enough... could use another weapon!

By the way, it's not spelled rench... it's "wrench" the spell check works great!

Last edited by spacebandit72 (2006-05-30 01:39:31)

ResDog1
+51|6771|Netherlands
Why 2 hits...???
Just 1 hit just like the knife and the shockpaddles...
IRL if you aim it at the head it could also be a 1 hit kill (you need to whack it hard).

make the wrench the engi weapon for humiliation kills.
pozx
+2|6672|Pozx-xa-xan Land
i was also thinking of when u get close to the enemy with the knife, and click E (which is used for entering Vehicle) , you could grab his head and chop it off
a bit dirty minded i am
but would be fun : ))
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6717|Groningen / Netherlands
i agree, medic has a knife and shockpaddle to kill someone why not wrench for engineer
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6715

pozx wrote:

what you guys think ?
yeah that would be good, but they would not change the animation so you would get:

EngiGuy[nipple Twister]deadGuy
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6743
wouldnt that be neat if we could do something about it here....
Feature Requests for BF2S.COM
Moved to bf2 Improvements
Darky
Hi..
+71|6568|Here.

cheshiremoe wrote:

pozx wrote:

what you guys think ?
yeah that would be good, but they would not change the animation so you would get:

EngiGuy[nipple Twister]deadGuy
That would be freakin hilarious!
pdanrichey
+5|6813
I think you should be able to punch, kick and possibly stab people in the head with your cock like they did in Scary Movie.
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6734|Germany

I would like to be able to beat your enemy with your main weapon or pistol. Imagine a sniper who turns around and sees someone with a knife, he knows that a fast shot with the rifle won't kill the enemy and that there is no time to take out his knife, so he beats the guy with his M24 so that he turns away and falls down, giving the sniper a little chance to survive...
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6815|Marathon, Florida Keys
engineer should come with a dentist kit for his wrench, so when you get shot in the mouth and revived, you have the option to sit there and let a engineer repair your teeth with his wrench.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Quarkbrain
+0|6593

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

I would like to be able to beat your enemy with your main weapon or pistol. Imagine a sniper who turns around and sees someone with a knife, he knows that a fast shot with the rifle won't kill the enemy and that there is no time to take out his knife, so he beats the guy with his M24 so that he turns away and falls down, giving the sniper a little chance to survive...
Bring the Bayonet back. What great graphics that would be.
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6660|Teesside, UK

pozx wrote:

i was also thinking of when u get close to the enemy with the knife, and click E (which is used for entering Vehicle) , you could grab his head and chop it off
That would make it slightly less believable when the medic revived you
iD
Hates most server admins.
+7|6662
in Operation Peacekeeper the engineer has a shovel instead of a knife. smack it in their face, its fun
PAS Bknife
+2|6492|NJ
i've noticed in the codes for all the weapon kills, the wrench is in there.
Brasso
+1,549|6636

The first time I played BF2 I actually thought the wrench was there to hit people with....no kidding!  I went around clicking the left mouse button wondering why it wasn't working!
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
souljar
+8|6491|Liverpool U.K

haffeysucks wrote:

The first time I played BF2 I actually thought the wrench was there to hit people with....no kidding!  I went around clicking the left mouse button wondering why it wasn't working!
LMAO , Would be a good idea You should be able to throw the knife too .
gmiddlemass
+0|6724
I have killed someone with the wrench!

I was prone, repairing the artillery on Wake. The spec ops guy who had destroyed them must have thought I was an easy knife kill (I had no idea he was still there) jumped over the sandbags and landed next to me just as the wrench was completing it's downward stroke.

He died and the message on screen read "gmiddlemass - killed - whoever" can't remember the guy's name as I was too busy laughing. Of course it was just a pure fluke (like the time I accidentally TK'd someone when I parachuted on top of him) and could have been that the guy was just so low on health that just landing funny killed him instead but the game gave me the kill and I like to think it was with the wrench!

Never been able to do it again, never will be able to, and it took zero skill on my part...

But it was bloody funny though

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard