uziq
+492|3422
grow the fuck up, lmao, honestly. it's not like transgender people enter a room and suddenly start making demands of people.

it's more like if you're ever misgendering someone in a conversation, meaning to or not, they might ask you to please refer to them by another pronoun. that's because you're likely making them feel uncomfortable. why would you intentionally cause offense to someone in a regular interaction? it is quite literally 'no big deal'. whatever it takes to continue the smooth flow of convo.

you have some weird and caricatural ideas of these people. like they're going around everywhere demanding special treatment and to be put on a throne. they're really not. they're some of the most broken-up and disadvantaged people in society. what does it cost YOU to speak to them with a modified pronoun? you sound pathetic man, honestly. as a grown man you should really focus on things that actually fucking matter and are of consequence to you.

we are literally once again talking about a CHILD in a classroom for disruptive or troubled students. a CHILD. and your rhetoric? 'narcissist', 'pandering', 'attention-seeking'. lmao. as i said in my first post: your punching down is VERY revealing. are you that autistic that you can't treat children accordingly?

Last edited by uziq (2022-09-08 07:09:24)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Dilbert, stop trying to discredit a 14-year-old. Honestly.

I think Mac (for all his past posts about trannies pilfering your aunts in public restrooms) doesn't feel too overloaded with the "tedium" of remembering one adjective alongside student names and attending to other duties.

Try treating treating a stranger with common decency at some point. It's an uplifting experience for both parties. Maybe your work life would be less tedious if you put more work into getting off on the right foot.

You even dislike the people at your gun club. Is there anybody who does meet your high standards?

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2022-09-08 12:20:12)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

The Republicans are coming for the children.

Transgender 8th grader taken out of class for questioning by Texas child welfare investigator, mom says
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/eight … r-AA11EAAj

The mother of a transgender boy says her 13-year-old son was removed from class and questioned without a parent present by a Texas Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS) investigator on Aug. 30.

In a letter filed in court late Wednesday, Carol Koe, using a pseudonym, said the DFPS investigator questioned her son in a school conference room about "his most intimate thoughts, his family, his diagnosis" and "she asked him if he was taking any 'performance enhancing drugs.'"

The interview lasted nearly an hour, the mother said in her declaration to the court.

The son, who was assigned the female sex at birth, was too upset to go back to class and "had a meltdown," the mother said.
Whatever someone might think of youth transgenderism or whatever, it's seems highly inappropriate to take a kid aside as publicly as yoinking them out of class, and ambush-interrogate them about this personal stuff without even their doctor/therapist and some form of legal representation present.

Abbott-sanctioned intimidation of schoolchildren.
uziq
+492|3422
conservatives making classrooms an arena for their weak-piss 'culture wars' is very telling.

are conservatives passionate about funding education? about improving classroom sizes? bettering outcomes?

no. they only care about classrooms if they have rainbow flags in them.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Everything is an arena for the Great Culture War. The liberals are sneering at your red hat at the grocers.

But if someone speaks up about how exhausting all the Republican stuff is, remember that it's the gays that brought it upon themselves for daring to be visible.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2022-09-11 00:51:10)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
School districts that refuse to implement New Jersey's new sex education standards can be disciplined, the state warned after pushback from a small number of school boards and county governments.

Using the most direct language in months, the state Department of Education said districts that don't implement the changes to the sex and health education portion of the state’s learning standards will be subject to “disciplinary action.” The state also specified that parents who do not want their children to participate in these classes must write a letter to the principal explaining that the lessons contradict their personal values and beliefs.
Crack that whip.

I have seen board of Ed meetings where the trustees repeat over and over again "we have no choice. The state said we must." They kept doing it like they are pleading the fifth in court.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
A school board in Canada is reportedly defending a now-infamous transgender teacher who went viral once videos and photos spread of her wearing giant prosthetic breasts in class.

Students at the Oakville Trafalgar High School in Oakville, Ontario allegedly snapped pictures and caught the teacher on video, and then shared the footage online.

One video shows the transgender teacher, with long blonde hair, short tight pants and a long-sleeved black and white striped shirt, operating a table saw to cut some wood.

One instance of the video on Twitter already has over 827,000 views.
https://thenationaldesk.com/news/americ … etic-boobs

This is Joe Biden's America
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

The censor bar across the front of her shirt, lmao. Must hide the prosthetic breasts. Speaks more for weird North American hang-ups than anything else.

Where did she even find those? Is there a prosthetic manufacturer that specializes in the Earth mother range of cup sizes?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
Thats a cutoff saw not a table saw, does nobody know anything these days?

The overtly mentally ill shouldn't be allowed to teach children - there I said it.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

How do you get "overtly mentally ill" from a transwoman kitted out like a prehistoric booby doll? Eccentric, maybe.

Psychiatric manuals and classification systems have been steadily decoupling transgender stuff from terms like "disorder" and "mental illness," and not without adjacent action (declassifying gays). For good reason, too. Why should we keep around dated labels that not only conflict with current understandings, but also bring harm to the people being labeled?

Very ironic anyway that you are concerned with accurate terminology when it comes to woodworking tools. "Ackshully that is a hammerhead plank wedge."
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Guns: "ha ha you can't identify a 1997 limited production run of an obscure SpOrTiNg RiFlE? The serial code is even there if you zoom and enhance! Who doesn't recognize that grouping of alphanumeric characters?"
uziq
+492|3422
dilbert gets annoyed when i fail to recognise at a glance that he’s ordering a target shooting rifle but not a hunting rifle. but forget respecting the correct terminology for a person’s identity.

gun nuts will argue until they’re blue in the face that an assault rifle is actually a sporting rifle or whatever other legalistic arguments and legerdemain they can find for their own special pleading to continue the status quo of mass shootings and avoidable death. but apparently the biggest ill facing society today is that 0.5% of the population want to legally revise their pronouns.

remind me which group are mentally ill again? i only see one group inflicting untold misery on society because of their petty psychodramas over their phallic objects. imagine knowing that your compensatory small dick obsession with big guns gets hundreds of children killed each year and then seriously getting upset over transsexuals ‘bringing their dangerous ideas into schools’.

Last edited by uziq (2022-09-26 12:54:11)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Tool people get really persnickety about stuff like crowbar vs prybar, but trip and stumble and feign confusion and frustration about a pronoun some random person clear across the country is using.

There's a whole lot to unpack about a man who can skillfully operate a piece of temperamental heavy machinery with like a million controls, but whose eyes glaze over when presented with stuff like non-binary identities of people who have no impact on their life.

Brain packed with technical knowhow, but having to run a wash when the wifey's out, "I don't know what I'm doing, I'm not a gay guy!" *proceeds to ruin a $400+ load*

Like, omg grow up.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Would it be OK if that person believed they were a dalmation and dressed accordingly to teach a class?

uziq
+492|3422
it's weird how you keep trying to normalize furries ("they're as old as prehistoric man!") but then have such a problem with acknowledging the open and fluid nature of human gender. why is it you have more sympathies with people who have amorous relations with their cats than with people who are bicurious or love someone of their own human gender?

as for your catnip question: society already accepts anthropomorphised animals teaching important lessons to children. it's called sesame street. next.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Furryism is completely normal and part of most major religions through history.

And I think for the average child seeing puppets on TV is a whole different level from having a transvestite turn up in their class.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

uziq wrote:

next.
No, hold up a sec.

Dilbert literally has a thing for cat girls, and then he posts a "would you be alright if" argument with someone in Dalmatian paint?

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Dilbert_X wrote:

having a transvestite turn up in their class.
If you had grandkids, they'd be telling their friends "don't mind him, he's old."
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I do have a thing for cat girls, I draw the line at inflicting them on kindergarteners.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

I would honestly rather my kids be taught by Bustifer up there than be lectured on tools by a creepy old racist john nursing his Cats boner in the teacher's lounge.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Boring slippery-slopes. A bit galling for you of all people to invoke furries as a point of caution.
uziq
+492|3422

Dilbert_X wrote:

Furryism is completely normal and part of most major religions through history.

And I think for the average child seeing puppets on TV is a whole different level from having a transvestite turn up in their class.
but religion is stupid and superstitious and non-scientific and responsible for most of the world's problems and wars? and we should do away with all vestiges of crazy religious irreason and move forward as a society, pronto? according to you?

but now religion lends credibility to you being sexually attracted to a house pet because you're such a failure as a man?

ok! got it!

from having a transvestite turn up in their class.
why? in many cultures boys are dressed in girls clothes until early infancy. signifiers of gender norms are just that: signifiers.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/c6/bd/2c/c6bd2ca0c650af475417bcf3a2599c47.jpg

this has been common practice in 'great white straight european civilisation' for centuries.

you are honestly cracked lmao.

Last edited by uziq (2022-09-27 03:43:03)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Religion is stupid, if everyone could get back to furryism - which I I'm sure predates religions by a long shot - the world would be a much better place.
uziq
+492|3422
you are mentally ill as well as dangerously illiterate, congratulations.

a STEM 'man of science' trying to promote animism and pantheism, lmao.

when's your next trip to the amazon or your next stay with the aboriginals?

Last edited by uziq (2022-09-27 03:43:55)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for

uziq wrote:

why? in many cultures boys are dressed in girls clothes until early infancy.
They're simply children's clothes.

signifiers of gender norms are just that: signifiers.
Er no.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard