uziq
+492|3422
gun nuts really be like 'ackshually, there's a difference in effective penetration between a 7.62x39mm and a 5.56x45mm', and then they just casually remark at the end, slipping it in like it's no big deal, that they think it's totally reasonable for teachers to be trained to wield semi-automatic rifles and that everyone at the mall should be strapped in case of a mass shooting.

imagine being so wrapped up in some nerd small-cock compensatory hobby that you're happy for society to be a sheer fucking hellscape of mass death and atrocities.

Last edited by uziq (2022-07-21 23:30:16)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Imagine being so wrapped up in that nerd hobby stuff that you speak idly of going on a rampage if anything puts it in jeopardy.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
You'll take the magic cards from my cold dead hands
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

That stuff is a distraction from the straight and narrow path. Wake up!
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
What do you know? You can't even tell me the exact technical details of the stuff.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

What I do know is that No Good Christian should feel comfortable around the witchy imagery of MTG, MM, D&D, etc.

Avoid the appearance of evil, Mac.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
It's my hobby and lifestyle.
uziq
+492|3422

Dilbert_X wrote:

uziq wrote:

society hasn't 'determined' that they are harmful?
Er, yes it has, hence they're illegal.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FYTO2RfWQAMwInZ?format=png&name=large

well lookie here now! fancy that! what was that i said … ?

i'm all for policy being led by evidence-based reasoning. whether it's gun control or drug legislation.
things are changing since the legalisation of weed, new findings in the benefits of psychedelics, etc. the war on drugs, and with it decades of anti-scientific hysteria, fearmongering and outright lies, is loosening its orthodoxy. imagine that: the DEA are actually reviewing whether or not to classify novel drugs based on medical reasoning! none of the drugs bans that came into force in the era of huge blanket legislation, at the tail end of the hippie years and counterculture, were based on any such thing like 'medical reasoning'.

Last edited by uziq (2022-07-22 19:57:42)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
So there's a delay until its evaluated further.

Truly ground-shaking stuff, let me know when they legalise heroin.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
Dude randomly smoked a family of three at a campsite before offing himself. Thank God for guns am I right?
uziq
+492|3422

Dilbert_X wrote:

So there's a delay until its evaluated further.

Truly ground-shaking stuff, let me know when they legalise heroin.
appealing for medical opinion is not how drugs laws have been made up until now.

which was my whole point. keep up.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
I'm sure they're just unsure exactly which schedule to put it on, no need to get excited just yet.

Also, I think I've worked out why you're so keen on drugs and why you hate nerds so much, there is a linkage.
Nerds aren't self-conscious, they can go out and do their thing without giving other people and what they think a second thought.
You on the other hand can't do anything at all unless you're medicated to the eyeballs.

Now lets talk about your mother.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
uziq
+492|3422
the plans to make them immediately the most serious schedule shows you just how prejudicial drugs policy has been for decades. that’s been the orthodoxy. because it’s been led by moral panics and not science.

if the drugs get a lesser classification according to, you know, a rational assessment of use and harm, then that’s fine with me.

now let’s talk about why you go to the ends of the earth to defend the consumption of a harmful drug.

‘medicated to the eyeballs’. young people like to have a good time. taking a pill at a nightclub and dancing to good music with your friends isn’t a symptom of a social anxiety disorder, dilbert. you really don’t understand young people doing young people things, do you?

and this is a particularly strange line to go down considering, uh, you know, how casualized alcohol use is in almost all social settings in british and australian life. can't you people socialize or watch the footie without "self-medicating"? drug abuse and self-medication doesn't begin and end with illegal substances, mate. alcohol is candidate numero uno on this front. how many people have a 'stiff drink' in tough times or to 'calm their nerves'? how many works functions or social events are greased up with a few drinks, to ease inhibition and help people gel? "can't you do anything without" ... blah blah blah.

“nerds aren’t self-conscious”. i love just how deluded your self-fancied image is. you really picture yourself as a macho hero type. never mind we have just been subjected to practically 20 years of incredibly self-conscious nerd humour and movies. it’s practically it’s own played-out genre. clearly the collective stereotype of nerds does not match your own promethean hero image. sorry dilbert. you might need to read a few more books before your grand hypotheses start to hold up.

Last edited by uziq (2022-07-25 03:17:43)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
Two parents are facing criminal charges after a 6-year-old fatally shot his 5-year-old sister in a home, Muncie police say.

Deputy Chief Melissa Criswell says investigators believe the boy got a gun from a safe in the home and accidentally shot his sister.

Muncie police were called about 2:25 p.m. Tuesday to the home in the 2800 block of South Monroe Street on the city’s south side.

The girl died at IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital.

Criswell says Kimberly Grayson, 27, and Jacob Grayson, 28, were arrested, each one of them facing a preliminary charge of neglect of a dependent resulting in death, and multiple preliminary charges of neglect of a dependent. All are felonies.
These stories are a dime a dozen. I just realized now that when gun people talk about how "most gun deaths are suicides and accidents" this is the type of accident they are talking about. Some kid offing his little sister with the dad's toy.

I am sorry to the family. Big price to pay to be a tough guy with a gun.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Negligence.

Big price to pay for not securing your firearms. Kids are impossible to keep track of perfectly 24/7, and can hurt or kill themselves and each other in all sorts of manners. At the very least, you can secure your guns like you should a cabinet of poisonous chemicals. Trigger locks and safe are whole spin-off industries. There is no good reason a little kid should be able to get their hands on and play with a gun, let alone shoot someone with it.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Mark McCloskey gets 3% of GOP vote in Senate primary race
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics … r-AA10h85U

Apparently waving a gun at Black people isn’t enough to win a Missouri Senate race.
Maybe it's because of their trigger discipline.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Lots of hilarious caricatures and stress-face court photos of Alex Jones now. Maybe he shouldn't have lied about Sandy Hook.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

School dean who shot student ordered to pay $10M judgment
https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/sch … t-88037078

arm the teachers
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

School dean who shot student ordered to pay $10M judgment
https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/sch … t-88037078

arm the teachers
The teachers need to be armed. The kids got guns.
A second-grade student at a southeastern Arizona elementary school is facing charges for allegedly bringing two guns and ammunition to school, authorities said Wednesday.

Cochise County Sheriff’s officials said they were called Monday to Cochise Elementary School in Bowie on reports that a 7-year-old student had a weapon.

Deputies met with school officials and the student and said a handgun and ammunition was found in his backpack and a second gun also was discovered.

Authorities contacted the student’s parents and gave the boy a juvenile referral for charges of misconduct with a weapon and a minor in possession of a firearm.

A sheriff’s spokeswoman said it was unlikely that the boy’s parents will face charges in the incident, which remains under investigation.

The price society pays so some people can feel like a man because they got a gun.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

How is the clip related?

Kid was in second grade. Probably just thought he'd look like a cool action hero or something. The thrill of being armed! Similarly with knives and clubs. It's not fair that the parents are getting away with it, but maybe that keeps him out of foster care. They should at least lose their guns. Obviously they can't control them in a house with children.

Casualty of culture.
uziq
+492|3422
male culture in america strikes me as deeply cucked and insecure. i can understand it in korea, where everyone does military service. the toxic masculinity is institutionalised here. state-sanctioned. america is full of a bunch of fat corn suckers and accountants with too much disposable income with their modified call of duty assault rifles.

deeply gay. a lot of these men just want to suck cock and don’t know how to express themselves.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

^^ I mentioned the suppressed gay urges long ago in a thread about the occupation of that bird refuge in Oregon and you called me out on it.

Glad you've come out around.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

We 'west coasterners' might have to start sharing lots of showers one of these days. Better to get the gay stuff out and over with before then, imo.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

I'll take communal showers when our government stops allowing the nestles of the world to pilfer our groundwater for pennies.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
Thinking this whole thing over...it is especially troubling the total selfishness and narcissism of these shooters. What would make someone think they have a right to take someone's loved one from them? I hate the blaming of these attacks on mental illness. There is something wrong with a person's soul if hardship and suffering doesn't build empathy for the suffering of others. A chemical imbalance in your brain is only a small part of it. Your upbringing, the stuff you surround yourself with, and the lifestyle choices you make are your own. Every man is responsible for their own soul.

"Easy access to guns, violent media/internet boards, and gun culture in general are all factors that lead to these mass killings." If I went to the park and whispered that to myself, white boys would be falling out of the trees to tell me how all of that stuff is harmless. Yes, nonwhites do mass murder too. But the sort of mass shooting where you dress up, take pictures of yourself, and leave a manifesto is a white guy thing. Not a white person thing. White women don't do this.

I could write all day about the problems in minority communities and how oftentimes they self-sabotage. Boring to do at this point. That said, parts of the white community need to look inward and realize that their parenting choices and lifestyle are causing their children to come out broken. I think if you are the parent of a white male, the worst thing you could do to them is introduce them to gun culture and not track what they look at online. I also believe the generally hierarchal thinking of white conservatives is also a contributing factor. Too many think they and their community are special because the global order, for a time, was dominated by other whites. I think a lot of young white men absorb the thinking that they are special, denied a birthright, and all of their problems are the result of other people. And their way of reclaiming their manhood is by killing other people. And those people are almost always their betters. If not in wealth, and power but certainly in soul and heart. Extremely troubling how you can do everything right in life and some loser can take it all away from you because they feel bad about themselves and also believe they are better than you.

I am not punching down on white guys or white people in general. Just a subset. An overwhelming rightwing subset. This group of white guys have their own problems but they aren't the ones causing mass disorder because they can't convince a girl to talk to them.
https://media.resources.festicket.com/www/magazine/67214597_10156866239309177_2884722442285088768_o.jpg
It is this subset that is problematic.
https://www.heatheronhertravels.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Shooting-at-Reds-Indoor-Range-Austin.jpg
If I wrote that all here 10 years ago, there would be many people personally offended. At least one of them has since then stuck a gun in their mouth. Meanwhile the gay discos they looked down upon are still bumping.

Real America™ living their truth. Celebrating their heritage.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard