War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6684|Purplicious Wisconsin

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Part of the allure to buying a new kind of gun when you already have guns is the novelty of it.
Like a DP-12 being a double barrel pump action shotgun with 14+2 capacity.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
Yes, instead of having to aim off by 68" at 1200 yds you only have to aim off 52", what a novelty.

I'll think about it for a while, I'm not really in a rush.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

War Man wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Part of the allure to buying a new kind of gun when you already have guns is the novelty of it.
That thing is ridiculous. I saw a video of a guy talking about it in terms of multi-barrel weapons being used for bush reliability against large, dangerous African game.

How many wild hogs do people expect to break down their door?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Dilbert_X wrote:

Yes, instead of having to aim off by 68" at 1200 yds you only have to aim off 52", what a novelty.

I'll think about it for a while, I'm not really in a rush.
We've already been through this, buy what you can supply, and what you'll notice the difference in at your skill level. I'll only contest the notion that it's some wackadoodle round.

We don't need a sequel to springy, a lonesome box of ammo lost in the Bermuda Triangle.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6684|Purplicious Wisconsin

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

War Man wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

That thing is ridiculous. I saw a video of a guy talking about it in terms of multi-barrel weapons being used for bush reliability against large, dangerous African game.

How many wild hogs do people expect to break down their door?
It is fucking fun though. I love mine personally as it is fun to shoot, recoil is almost not noticeable due to the weight of the weapon itself and the padding on the butt that helps you absorb recoil better.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX

Sydney is just up the road, I'm going to hit the museum of humanity next time I'm there.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard