Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6077|eXtreme to the maX
https://i.imgur.com/1W0Zez2.jpg
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Why oh why does my robot firmware get hung up on simple arcs?

Its easy enough to set the sender to break it up into lines - which the robot firmware will do anyway, or should - but its annoying.

Edit: And finally cracked it - the robot firmware doesn't like the cutter diameter compensation codes the CAM software generates.
Switching them off resolves the issue.

The joys of industrial software with no debugging help whatsoever, thank god for the internet and CNC forums.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2022-01-26 02:19:42)

pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
Lost my fantasy football league this year and had to do the One Chip Challenge as punishment. Kind of a juvenile punishment and it wasn't my idea but nevertheless I did it on Saturday. Made it a whopping two minutes and 30-ish seconds. It was certainly extremely hot and my tongue was hurting but I actually started to get light-headed and my fingers were getting tingly like I was hyperventilating so that made me nervous and I threw in the towel with some good ol milk. Not saying I would have made it much longer but that was certainly a side-effect I wasn't expecting.
uziq
+492|3423
wtf is the one chip challenge.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
Very spicy chip you have to eat. It's a challenge thats like eating a habenero pepper and seeing how long you can go without water. Dumb? Yes.
uziq
+492|3423
haha, i see. as in a potato chip? whatever happened to hot sauces? chicken wings?
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
Yeah it's a tortilla chip but same thing obv.
I think a single chip is just easier to ship and market rather than a sauce that you'll add to wings once and never touch again.
uziq
+492|3423
ohhh, it's really that bad/designed to be inedible. noted.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

This is your first time hearing about that? You really are a boomer!

tl;dr budget Hot Ones, with chip still coming in under Last Dab, Scoville-wise.

Paqui's viral TikTok #OneChipChallenge for a few years now involving a super spicy tortilla chip using reapers and scorpions and such, with the usual warnings on the package: don't touch your face, wash your hands, seek medical attention if you have any trouble breathing, etc. Rather like COVID, come to think of it.

A rule is if you can last at least an hour without mellowing it down with food and drink, you "win." Youtubers etc. from 3k to 3M subs have been challenging each other, crying on camera, and otherwise collapsing. News anchors have done it on air, hopping up and down in misery, and there have been the usual pieces with reasons to stay away (i.e., free marketing). I guess teens have been hospitalized and they've been banned from some schools.

IMO a little overpriced for the dramatic, coffin-shaped packaging (also probably not environmentally sound) with a singular, individually-wrapped chip that isn't even kept from rattling around and breaking up.

I haven't tried it, but I think I've had a bag of Paqui's milder once (jalapeño?), and it was alright. The ghost pepper ones also come in bags for deranged chili-heads. As I'm not a masochist, a generous helping of habanero is about my current tolerance level that won't ruin the rest of my day. Very tasty pepper in scrambled eggs, so that's nice.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

I just checked to see who was carrying bags in my area and learned there was a Fred Meyer shooting in Tri-Cities, WA.

https://twitter.com/KennewickPolice/sta … 4920210432

Ugh.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Eastern Washington is our red half. Where were the good guys with guns?
uziq
+492|3423
i've got better shit to be doing than watching 'paqui' eat hot things on tiktok.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
I was in the dry-shitties for a wedding in October and stopped at that Fred Meyer for something.

'Merica.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

uziq wrote:

i've got better shit to be doing than watching 'paqui' eat hot things on tiktok.

I don't even watch tiktok.

pirana6 wrote:

I was in the dry-shitties for a wedding in October and stopped at that Fred Meyer for something.

'Merica.
Sheesh.

What I remember of my stay in Pasco apart from binging Japanese game shows at the hotel (screw giving people better channels without charging extra I guess, but jokes on them the shows were fantastic) is that it was uncomfortably hot before first light. Particularly severe summer at the time I think, mid 00's?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6603|949

Never heard of the one chip challenge. The loser in my fantasy football league has to get a 1 inch boner tattooed on them. Any subsequent losing season results in a drop of cum added to the tattoo.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Texas chip company I think, go figure.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
I draw the line at anything permanent as a punishment. I'm in my 30s and playing a fantasy game, I'd like to be able to tell my grand kids I don't have tattoos because I chose not get tattoos, not because I played a game that consisted of other people playing an actual game.
With the seahawks playing like they have been for the past few years, I also took it upon myself to not watch a single NFL game this year until 2 weeks ago when a friend came over to watch some playoffs.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6603|949

I looked up the tri cities and Google tells me someone was shot at that Fred Meyer
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Mass shooter. I'm told one of the victims has died so far.

I shop at this store every few months (usually in w-wash), usually for box soup and random stuff like new dishcloths. A few of them don't have bad gardening sections. It's pretty surreal to see a business you frequent closed off with police tape and hear that something like this went down.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Where were the good guys with guns?
On the internet admiring each other's beards?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
Literally 2 minutes into first period one of my girl students come in and slaps a boy across the face over an Instagram post. 2 minutes into the work day. 2 minutes...
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Never heard of the one chip challenge. The loser in my fantasy football league has to get a 1 inch boner tattooed on them. Any subsequent losing season results in a drop of cum added to the tattoo.
that's fucked. i won fantasy football the first year i played (last year), i didn't even know how to draft properly. tldr bascially had mahomes, henry, fournette (2nd round LOL), godwin, AB (picked up later), ruggs and bucs/chiefs dfence.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Like...a real drop, or a tattooed drop?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Do tattoos hurt Ken?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
Do tattoos hurt?

Last edited by SuperJail Warden (2022-02-16 10:12:04)

https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard