uziq
+492|3422
what is it with whites always committing mass shootings?

perhaps there is a genetic basis for their appetite for mass murder. what does the resident biologist make of this?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
You joke but when talking about white mass shooters we are only really talking about a small subset of white people: middle to low income white males.

You could make an argument that over the last 50ish years white men haven't been given the blah blah blah they need to not want to kill people.

I hate that argument. Plenty of people go through worse hardship than most mass shooters and do just fine. Same with serial killers, rapist, people who kill a person during a liquor store stickup, someone who shakes a baby to death. Etc.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Larssen
+99|1857
Yet there are correlations with low income, abuse, low intelligence, etc.
uziq
+492|3422
did black people ever devise holocausts or systems of mass extermination?

now i think about it, i think i have a rock-solid scientific basis for my observations.

white people are genetically mass murderous.
Larssen
+99|1857
Why must you hate yourself so
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
He's depressed.
Larssen
+99|1857
As a pasty white englishman he obviously carries the worst genetics of our genocidal race

I bet uziq escaped to SK to dilute the DNA of his offspring. The children should be spared the murderous thoughts embedded in his chromosomes
uziq
+492|3422
lol i'm fucking with dilbert.

i'm not exactly pasty, either.

Last edited by uziq (2021-12-02 09:14:43)

Larssen
+99|1857
I do wonder what genetic traits Dilbert assigns to whites
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689

Larssen wrote:

Good hair
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX

uziq wrote:

They invented slavery.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Larssen wrote:

Creativity, industriousness and social cooperation.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
So the poor dummy whites didn't inherit the "industrious gene"? Do any non-whites get the industrious gene? If a white with the industrious gene reproduces with a black without one, does the kid get the gene? Is it like a 50/50?

Honestly, you are much better off arguing race and IQ. Having literally studied IQ and dealt with low IQ people, I think a lot of individual life outcomes are almost predetermined by IQ. When you look at the race and IQ stuff...that can also explain a lot of other things. With the very important caveat that dummy whites don't get to feel good about themselves or make the blacks feel bad because of IQ science they won't be able to understand.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Dilbert_X wrote:

uziq wrote:

They invented slavery.
Nah, you don't get to do that. In recent terms, British, Dutch, French, Spanish, etc. all share responsibility with African kingdoms for that period in slavery's history. Mass slavery probably dates to the Neolithic Revolution, so the Fertile Crescent for example, and then to ancient empires where there were ancient empires. Near east, far east, Egypt, Greece.

LoL mOdErN bLacKs InVenTeD SlAveRy
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Where did I say modern blacks invented slavery?

Africans had slavery for millenia, europeans just tapped into it.
They've also been conducting mass exterminations since forever.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Prominent ancient European civilizations among other powers outside of Africa had slavery. This isn't something that we "recently learned from Africa," come on.
uziq
+492|3422

Dilbert_X wrote:

Larssen wrote:

hahahahahahh
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Still waiting for the African space shuttle.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

We've been here before. Many factors to take into consideration, among them probably not "race" (a social construct, debunked repeatedly as explanations for stuff).

But sure the development of your civilization hinges on melanin, and not stuff like local climates, watersheds, etc.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
The blacks can have space. Nothing up there is worth reaching. It will be long after we are dead until far space exploration and colonization is possible.

I hope we never find life outside of this planet.
uziq
+492|3422

Dilbert_X wrote:

Still waiting for the African space shuttle.
these are material advances with a solidly historical basis. culture, society, civilisation: all are historical, not innate.

there isn't any difference in evolutionary terms between the homo sapiens who put foot on the moon and the homo sapiens who have stayed put and not devised space travel (or nuclear bombs, or industrial holocausts, or sarin gas, etc.) we are the same animal. the human being didn't 'evolve' in the years 1930–1960 when the nascent field of rocket science really took off. idiot.

do you think isaac newton was more 'evolved' than his white peers who were still thoroughly enmeshed in alchemy, superstition, theories of medieval humours, etc? was he born as the next version of homo sapiens, thus giving birth to calculus and the theory of gravity? use your fucking head.

the difference is a matter of historical process, not of races 'advancing' ahead of others on a genetic basis. the entire notion that evolution is an iterative process and is 'progressing' in a linear fashion towards greater intelligence, higher animals, etc, is itself a severely misguided one. that's not how evolution works.

you are fucking illiterate. it's dangerous and dangerously stupid.

Last edited by uziq (2021-12-02 19:50:14)

Larssen
+99|1857

Dilbert_X wrote:

Larssen wrote:

Dilbert looking at crime in hoods in the USA: 'the blacks are violent barbarians and we should separate them from the regular hwites'

Dilbert reading about the holocaust: 'an example of creative, industrious social cooperation to achieve a common goal'
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

dilbert and zeek are like two opposing pistons linked to the same rusty crankshaft, keeping the forums rolling forward in spite of ticking.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

dilbert and zeek are like two opposing pistons linked to the same rusty crankshaft, keeping the forums rolling forward in spite of ticking.
It's funny that they are in the same time zone now so they can maximize their time harassing each other.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Huge breakthrough in mass shooting uh the mass shooting ecosystem or something. They charged the parents.

Prosecutors in Michigan took a rare step on Friday by filing involuntary manslaughter charges against the parents of the 15-year-old accused of fatally shooting four students in the halls of Oxford High School, saying that they had bought the semiautomatic handgun that he used to carry out the deadly rampage as a Christmas gift.

Karen D. McDonald, the prosecutor in Oakland County, detailed a litany of missed opportunities to prevent the shooting as she spoke at a news conference announcing four manslaughter charges each against the gunman’s parents, James and Jennifer Crumbley.

On the morning of the Nov. 30 shooting, the suspect’s parents were urgently called into the high school after one of his teachers found an alarming note he had drawn, scrawled with images of a gun, a person who had been shot, and the words, “Blood everywhere,” and, “The thoughts won’t stop. Help me.”

The day before the shooting, a teacher had seen the suspect searching online for ammunition for the gun in class, which led to a meeting with school officials, the prosecutor said. After being informed by the school about their son’s behavior, Jennifer Crumbley texted to her son: “LOL, I’m not mad at you. You have to learn not to get caught,” Ms. McDonald said.

School officials told the parents during the in-person meeting on Tuesday that they were required to seek counseling for their son, Ethan, Ms. McDonald said. The teenager’s parents did not want their son to be removed from school that day, and did not ask him whether he had the gun with him or search the backpack he brought with him to the office, Ms. McDonald said.

“The notion that a parent could read those words and also know their son had access to a deadly weapon, that they gave him, is unconscionable and I think it’s criminal. It is criminal,” she said.

Ms. McDonald said the teenager’s parents had been storing the newly purchased 9-millimeter Sig Sauer pistol unlocked in a bedroom drawer.
Unintended consequence: child abuse will go up. "I am not going to jail for you"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard