SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3711
What ever happened to forgiving and being forgiven?
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

OK troll, if he did the things he was accused of that is a huge indication of character to me that he should be nowhere near that kind of position. Not every 17 year old has attempted rape, nor is rape just a mere "20 minutes of action" as some put it.

For heaven's sake, you got pissed off and wrote a whole karen diatribe when the comic book store "mistreated" you, then got mad at us when we called you a karen for it. How does that trigger you, but sexual assault does not?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3711
He didn't hang outside her home waiting to drag her into a bush at night. He got handsy and aggressive with a girl he knew when drunk at a party. Obviously it was wrong but there is definitely nuance to the situation.

Does the fact he gave a girl a bad time at 17 invalidate everything else he did in life? Don't you support liency for criminals?

And while I do believe he did what she said, we can't determine the life and death of people on individual testimony of an event from 40ish years ago.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6676|United States of America
Speaking of the SCOTUS, even as an imperfect messenger, I did enjoy Sheldon Whitehouse's response to Alito whining that nobody takes the court seriously anymore. "Originalists" have no qualms about judicial activism through some bullshit if it's what they wanna do.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3711

SuperJail Warden wrote:

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

And while I do believe he did what she said
he gave a girl a bad time
Wow.

On September 16, Ford publicized her allegations and claimed Kavanaugh had sexually assaulted her when she was 15 and he was 17.[241][242] She said that in the early 1980s, Kavanaugh and Mark Judge, one of Kavanaugh's friends from Georgetown Prep, corralled her in a bedroom at a house party in Maryland and turned up the music playing in the room. According to Ford, Kavanaugh pinned her to the bed, groped her, ground against her, tried to pull off her clothes, and covered her mouth with his hand when she tried to scream.[243] Ford said she was afraid that Kavanaugh might inadvertently kill her during the attack,[244] and believed he was going to rape her.[245] Ford stated that she escaped when Judge jumped on the bed, knocking them all to the floor.[241][246]

SuperJail Warden wrote:

He didn't hang outside her home waiting to drag her into a bush at night. He got handsy and aggressive with a girl he knew when drunk at a party. Obviously it was wrong but there is definitely nuance to the situation.
Again, wow. "Gave a girl a bad time." "Got a little handsy." "Some nuance." Quite something coming from the guy who got mad at us for diminishing his comic book store experience.

Does the fact he gave a girl a bad time at 17 invalidate everything else he did in life?
If he did it, kind of? Misconduct has ended other careers. Why should he get special treatment?

we can't determine the life and death of people on individual testimony of an event from 40ish years ago.
But you believe he did it.

Don't you support liency for criminals?
What does that have to do with anything? Troll direction, man.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3711
Does a man who stabbed someone during a robbery at 17 deserve to have his career and reputation ruined at 56?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

How do I even dignify that? Not enough information in your hypothetical, Mr. Clerk-Made-Me-Mad-But-Sexual-Assault-Has-Nuance.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3711

SuperJail Warden wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3711
We must stop these sexual harassment witch-hunts.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6097|eXtreme to the maX
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
uziq
+492|3443
if you knew anything about the history of israel's interactions with africa, you will know they have done a significant amount of humanitarian work and alliance-building with communities on the horn of africa.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Moses
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Solomon
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Joshua

israel is still an apartheid state with its own share of racial divisions and tensions to negotiate, etc etc. but to conclude that israel mistreats africans is historically illiterate. and israel was imitating just about every other nation-state on earth when they adopted citizenship based primarily on parental lineage.

The first- and second-generation Ethiopian immigrants make up the largest community of sub-Saharan descent in Israel, numbering 125,000. Eighty-thousand Ethiopian immigrants arrived in Israel in several waves since the 1980s, including two massive airlifts: between November 1984 and January 1985, 6,700 immigrants were brought from refugee camps in Sudan, where they congregated after smuggling themselves across the Ethiopian-Sudanese border by foot;  and in May 1990, nearly 14,000 immigrants were brought from Addis Ababa within 36 hours.  Those arriving in Israel prior to 1991 were predominantly members of the Jewish Beta Israel community also known pejoratively in Ethiopia as Falasha.  Since, 1991, however, most of the 35,000 Ethiopian immigrants who have arrived are Falas Mura, Ethiopians of Jewish ancestry who converted to Christianity during the 19th and early 20th centuries.
in the recent conflicts in ethiopia which have badly destabilized the region, israel has been taking waves and waves of refugees. which is a lot more than any white australian like you can say, isn't it? why are so many gammon-faced middle-aged men against accepting war refugees, anyway?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-55171742

by the way, the immigration minister in israel is herself african.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pnina_Tamano-Shata

can you imagine australia giving a senior ministerial post to a refugee from the middle-east or africa? or even an aboriginal? the particular group in your article are from nigeria with absolutely no historical or genetic link to israel. i'm sure you'd love it if a group of pakistanis organized themselves in a remote mountain region and started claiming long-lost australian heredity and thus jus sanguinis citizenship. DERP.

Last edited by uziq (2021-10-18 02:40:23)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

Mac playing pervert's advocate and dilbert continuing to go on about jews is just a part of bf2s's current 2021 ecosystem. Humoring this stuff is sometimes like tilting at windmills, erected by clowns.

In mac's case he's probably just setting the stage for some new grand reveal about his workplace japes, misdeeds, and questionable conducts.
uziq
+492|3443
i'm sure even a god-brained higher-being like dilbert can see something fishy in his persistent anti-immigrant/anti-refugee stance with regards to 'white europe' or 'australia', only to then accuse israel of racism because they won't grant immediate citizenship to a rather confused bunch of nigerians from 4500 km away who have claimed jewish identity since 1970.

evidently the mental confusion is a general problem with him, as half his posts here in d&st heavily criticise 'dyke' lesbian teachers with masculine haircuts, whilst in the media sub-boards he fawns over ... 1930s lesbians with angular haircuts.

Last edited by uziq (2021-10-18 04:37:36)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

I've always thought there was a weird overlap between men who eagerly consume lesbian media, and men who are very concerned about the looming influence of the Gay Agenda.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

uziq wrote:

in the recent conflicts in ethiopia which have badly destabilized the region, israel has been taking waves and waves of refugees. which is a lot more than any white australian like you can say, isn't it? why are so many gammon-faced middle-aged men against accepting war refugees, anyway?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-55171742
Curiously Israel only takes proper jews as refugees, then only a few hundred, anyone else Israel refuses to recognise them as refugees and sends them back ASAP
https://www.timesofisrael.com/offered-l … -a-refuge/

can you imagine australia giving a senior ministerial post to a refugee from the middle-east or africa? or even an aboriginal?
We gave Josh Frydenberg a ministerial post.

the particular group in your article are from nigeria with absolutely no historical or genetic link to israel. i'm sure you'd love it if a group of pakistanis organized themselves in a remote mountain region and started claiming long-lost australian heredity and thus jus sanguinis citizenship. DERP.
So for jews it is about race, not religion, thanks for the confirmation.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2021-10-18 05:45:13)

uziq
+492|3443
Curiously Israel only takes proper jews as refugees, then only a few hundred, anyone else Israel refuses to recognise them as refugees and sends them back ASAP
only a few hundred? do you know how many black africans are living in israel? they're in the hundreds of thousands. are you missing the three well-established and hugely publicized wikipedia links i posted above? in which israel literally sent for african refugees numbering in the thousands, to give them safe refuge in israel?

We gave Josh Frydenberg a ministerial post.
who was born in australia and has always been an australian citizen. very classy of you to dogwhistle the 'jews aren't proper citizens', 'jews can't be loyal to the state' type anti-semitism, there. not big and not clever in a man of your age. really quite sad and pathetic, actually.

So for jews it is about race, not religion, thanks for the confirmation.
how do you distinguish between religion and ethnicity with judaism? ethnicity is part of their theology (though this has been liberalized in recent times). some religious groups are family or group-oriented; others are proselytizing and seek identity based on ministering and conversion. i don't see why judaism is some uniquely aberrant thing in your imagination because of this.

as i said above, a majority of the nations in the history of the earth have based their citizenship on lineal relations. that was certainly the norm during the founding of israel. germany was founded on the (somewhat imaginary) notion of a 'german people', for example, and most modern european states were coalesced around the 'imaginary community' of a common ethnic identity all speaking a 'national' tongue. this was how 19th century states conceived of themselves and the zionist project was no different.

https://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/fandd/2019/03/images/032019/imam-lg.jpg

literally half of the nations of the world's basic approach to citizenship is based on jus sanguinis. why are you accusing israel of bad behaviour on this front? elsewhere you talk highly of nations which try to preserve a distinct identity and homogeneity. haven't you made comments in praise of east asian nations based on your own paper-thin, misbegotten notions of their 'ethnic' culture? now israel are racist because they won't accept a disparate population group with some made up paperwork from the 1970s? what?? where else in the world can you suddenly claim to be a 'long-lost' population group and claim hereditary citizenship??

you are seriously, dangerously incoherent.

Last edited by uziq (2021-10-18 06:26:47)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for

uziq wrote:

only a few hundred? do you know how many black africans are living in israel? they're in the hundreds of thousands. are you missing the three well-established and hugely publicized wikipedia links i posted above? in which israel literally sent for african refugees numbering in the thousands, to give them safe refuge in israel?
They only sent for jews though.
How many of them have refugee status or residence now?

How many other countries select refugees based on race/religion?
You'd go berserk if BoJo said "We'll take white christians but not brown muslims, and then only if they can prove their lineage going back 4,000 years"

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2021-10-18 06:32:20)

uziq
+492|3443
except israel literally does accept christian refugees and black africans, which makes it rather difficult to claim it 'selects based on race and religion'.

israel is an officially racist apartheid state. i don't even disagree with you. but you picking on these african refugee stories is silly and spurious. you're literally trying to argue that israel is being 'cruel' because they won't grant citizenship to a bunch of nigerians who started identifying as jews in 1970.

if i began to take a deep interest in shintoism and affected a deep interest in east asian rituals of ancestor worship, i don't think japan would grant me citizenship. this is a total fucking non-story and you are revelling in it in the full swine-filth of your hypocrisy. YOU of all people are the biggest advocate for race/religion-based citizenship for fucksake! you don't want muslims in the UK or brown people! your clarion call is 'go back to where you [or more properly their long-distant ancestors] came from': that is, 'home' equated to skin colour! you seriously are a bent little creep.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

uziq wrote:

except israel literally does accept christian refugees and black africans
Except they literally don't, they get no rights, no option to become citizens and Israel does everything to send them back

israel is an officially racist apartheid state. i don't even disagree with you. but you picking on these african refugee stories is silly and spurious. you're literally trying to argue that israel is being 'cruel' because they won't grant citizenship to a bunch of nigerians who started identifying as jews in 1970.
So how many generations does someone have to be jewish for until the jewness outweighs the blackness?

Funny when converts now have a right to citizenship, or supposedly do.
Neat trick, you can only come into Israel if you're jewish, you can only convert if you're in Israel.

YOU of all people are the biggest advocate for race/religion-based citizenship
Well not really, but I enjoy your hypocrisy in defending Israel and its god-given right to be white and jewish.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2021-10-18 16:05:44)

uziq
+492|3443
me a hypocrite? you live in a country that keeps refugees on unsanitary islands indefinitely – and you approve of it! yesterday was the 20th anniversary of a major boat disaster in which almost 300 afghan and iraqi refugees drowned off the coast of australia. did you mention it? no. for some reason you seem awfully interested in the claims of citizenship of a tiny group of nigerians with no ties to israel whatsoever. weird isn't it?

and how are jews 'white'? lmao.

Last edited by uziq (2021-10-18 20:09:23)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
No we keep illegal migrants on islands a lot nicer than the places they left, and we did it to stop boat disasters like that.

I'm sure afghans and iraqis have closer ties to israel than australia - maybe israel should take them.
uziq
+492|3443
how would an iraqi have a closer tie to israel than a pluralistic western-style democracy with jus solis citizenship?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I was thinking of Palestine before it was invaded.
uziq
+492|3443
the fact stands that australia, after it was invaded and stolen from the aussie-palestinians, has been a western democratic nation made up of immigrants. like america. citizenship was heavily predicated on jus solis rights. the ‘give me your tired, your poor …’ type stuff, you know. make a new life, work hard, settle, adapt.

israel has never been that, like most of the rest of the asiatic and old world. it’s part of australia’s whole concept. your country was built up by successive waves of hungry, enthusiastic immigration. israel was built up by a specific ethnic group/tribe. so why is it surprising to you that iraqis would consider australia a more suitable choice?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard