moose_rider
+30|6643|Puyallup, WA

ozghost wrote:

(EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay wrote:

moose_rider wrote:

No one hacks in this game... If you think they do tell me, id like to see it myself. Ive never seen anyone who clearly hacks and always kills me.
On that note, when the game came out, there were a few pack of hackers, i actually saw one myself on an EA US Official server about a month after the game came out, he had the commander hack and was trying to squish me and my buddy with like 1,000 supply crates, it was quite fun. So people "did" hack, but i havnt seen one since then.
bullshit, no one hacks in this game? wot fukken planet are you on?

www . m s x security. com/  (no spaces)

while sites like the above continue to exist, mere mortals like me will continue with a shittier then should b kdr...u get that.
Well ive never been killed by anyone godlike so Ive never seen any hacks.
ozghost
Mr piss EVERYONE off
+48|6711|Kangarooland
wot do u expect hackers to have a halo on there head? different uniform? kill specifically you 10 times in a row?  do some research on the hacks out there, and educate urself so u do no wot ur lookin for. myself, i dont think about, if i can see 'em i shoot 'em, they get me - well then they get me, i dont sit there thinking "hmm was that a hacker?"
Blindbasher
+25|6550

ozghost wrote:

wot do u expect hackers to have a halo on there head? different uniform? kill specifically you 10 times in a row?  do some research on the hacks out there, and educate urself so u do no wot ur lookin for. myself, i dont think about, if i can see 'em i shoot 'em, they get me - well then they get me, i dont sit there thinking "hmm was that a hacker?"
Good pointslol.
Des.Kmal
+917|6619|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Colony wrote:

yes it was me COLONY the real one and here is what they all said

http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?image … 2351pr.png

http://img97.imageshack.us/my.php?image … 2342fr.png

and no i was not hacking!!!!

"So we called him out and after a while he said he turned the mods of and wanted to play us both for real. He was quite good, but not near as good with teh mods on. I dont know if he ever had them no.... but no amount of bullets from high powered guns would kill him in the beginning, lol. His name was...... Colony I think. I am going to look for his stats."

i never said that noob
Yeah, notice in teh screens... NEITHER ONE OF THEM WERE ME. So yeah, but either you were REALLY REALLY good, or moding.

I only called you a hack like twice, the other times was my friend. Kaml. Not Kmal1

Also dude, I think everyone one thaty server called you a hack at least once. At least... Also, I said at teh end of one fo teh rounds that since we were on teh same team, we might as well work as a team, so calm yourlsef down..

One more time. Ne3ither one of those people calling him a hack was me.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Des.Kmal

Colony wrote:

Kmal1 please respond i would love to hear what you have to say!
Lol, you have nothing against me, none of those screenies were me calling you a hack. Nothing.

That was Kaml.
Des.Kmal
Where is teh hacker now? Jk about teh hacker thing, though it was very frustrating dieing everytime I saw a glimpse of you. And then Kaml would say something, and then you would kill me abd be like, "Bitch."

And it wasnt even me. But very frustrating, I just needed to vent some anger off a BS kill. But yeah whatever.
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6548
well what about you or ur buddy saying im gonna kick ur ass in real life and crap like that.

and your names are kmal and kmal1 and it was a little confusing trying to play and keep track witch one of you were talking.

Last edited by Colony (2006-05-28 20:11:19)

ComradeWho
+50|6696|Southern California
again:

ever notice how the people that whine about hacks have the worst k/d ratios?

how come i never see anybody with a 1.5:1 or more talking about hacks?
Des.Kmal

Colony wrote:

well what about you or ur buddy saying im gonna kick ur ass in real life and crap like that.
Quite simple really - he's dumb. No one is going to hunt someone down because they killed someone a bynch of times in a video game. Dontr even listen to him,.

Our names are alike, sorry for the confusion.
Empathy
+12|6702

ComradeWho wrote:

again:

ever notice how the people that whine about hacks have the worst k/d ratios?

how come i never see anybody with a 1.5:1 or more talking about hacks?
its the truth... I don't whine about hacks, cause even with their AimBots, I'm still better than them, I shake off the dust and then kick their ass, cause they still cant see me with a knife held to the back of their head. Hacks are in the eye of the beholder, get better before you even think about whining about hacks, 90% of the time your "hacker" is just a player who is better than you.

"If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life..." ahaha, pwned.nl good times.
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6548
and its not just kmal1's friend me and a guy in are clan A3G15 have played in that server 4 days and this is what happens to us when we play!

http://img159.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … 2476iu.png

http://img159.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … 2400gm.png

not like were the only bunny hoppers

http://img126.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … 2482dj.png

http://img126.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … 2527kn.png

http://img159.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … 2514ez.png

http://img126.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … 2502ye.png

ill throw this in just got my fourth
http://img126.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … 2453yz.png

were M1R

Last edited by Colony (2006-05-30 02:46:55)

=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6835
That's hilarious.

I talk with one fo those guys(thrasher2pimp) in another forum... nice to see how he really acts

Also, I find it funny that a lot of those shots were you DEAD, but getting called a cheater for not dying...

Some of my stories are in my sig
A3G15
+27|6567
To the fifth picture...  yes we gl, its the only way to tkae down 3 support guys proned in a hallway...

To the sixth picture...  thats only two of us, you should see what happens when theres more

seriously I need to start taking more screen shots...  I thought it was funny when some colonel called me hax for killing him with ak-101 while he had a pistol...

also since 1.3 I've noticed a lot more "broken bullets", hell I've even stabbed a guy 3 times, watched the lame dust come out and then recieved a shotgun blast to the face.  This game can defintely be frustrating when youve made the appropriate shot only to be denied then killed.  I think everyone has had that experience though.

And congrats colony on topping out your aviator awards
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6548
ty A3G15
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6657|Brisbane, Australia

If you have to pay to use hacks, you better know how to not make it obvious FFS

its as simple as that
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6548

Sarrk wrote:

If you have to pay to use hacks, you better know how to not make it obvious FFS

its as simple as that
idk if im reading this worng or its just a statement are you sayin im a hacker?

and if you are im not a hacker.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6657|Brisbane, Australia

Huh, No, sorry, I wasnt referring to you directly, I didnt even know there were accusations going against you

And frankly I dont care, all these hackers, barring nitro live on the otherside of the world from me

Hax all you want, if thats what floats your boat, just dont come on my server, thats my view on hackers
BattlefieldMedic
+25|6602|Sydney City, THE city.
if im ever called a hack or an aimbot user, i save the image and use it as a plunder of battle. to me, its better than all the medals in thr game.
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6548

Sarrk wrote:

Huh, No, sorry, I wasnt referring to you directly, I didnt even know there were accusations going against you

And frankly I dont care, all these hackers, barring nitro live on the otherside of the world from me

Hax all you want, if thats what floats your boat, just dont come on my server, thats my view on hackers
ok well i was just wondering. the only people accusing me are the people in the screenshots.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6811|Marathon, Florida Keys
wow colony you look good in avaitor, im a plane whore myself
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
JP3
+8|6671|Grammar Land
Yeah, I was in colony and A3G15's squad for an hour+ last night on warlord.  I didn't see anything fishy, they play very well.

Last edited by JP3 (2006-05-30 09:12:34)

Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6753|Toronto, ON
I'm a living aimbot.
Alpha as fuck.
iCeMaN[USA]
+82|6577|Eastern USA
The only time I've ever seen a "hacker" was on a Kark server.  He was sprinting away from me so I go prone and attempt to shoot him.  Right before I click my mouse, I see a muzzle flash come out of his back and I'm dead.  He never stopped sprinting or slowed down.  That's the only time that I accused somebody of hacking.
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6548
hey JP3 ya you should come on are TS and play get me on xfire.
and ronin its always good to have another plane whore we should fly together sometime.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6835

iCeMaN[USA] wrote:

The only time I've ever seen a "hacker" was on a Kark server.  He was sprinting away from me so I go prone and attempt to shoot him.  Right before I click my mouse, I see a muzzle flash come out of his back and I'm dead.  He never stopped sprinting or slowed down.  That's the only time that I accused somebody of hacking.
I've accused a couple people before, usually it's because I'm in the heat of battle and pissed off at something so stupid...
But a sometimes it can be really obvious.
I was sniping the other day, and I shot a guy with the M95(in the head), I then pulled out my pistol and shot him 2 more times with that, he still didn't die, so then while I was reloading, another guy killed him with an M95 round, so it took 2 pistol shots, and 2 M95 shots to kill the guy.

and then there's always the guys that walk around the corner already shooting and the instant they walk around the corner they're aiming right at you.

but sometimes people play like that, so you can't really tell if it's a hack or not. Anything could have happened (UAV, spotted by  commander, etc) and they could just be paying attention and know how to read the mini-map. So I try to refrain from crying "hacker" anytime it seems like it, because when you're mad, things seem worse than they really are.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard