=DHG=ArkAng37
+16|6606
Im going after my helo ribbon. I got 22 kills in a chopper and 15 mins in a helo. my question is doest tks matther in getting the helo ribbon?
M_Harrower
Will code HTML for food
+114|6575
I'm 99% sure they don't. Doesn't matter how many times you TK, as long as you get 22kills ect. etc.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6739

=DHG=ArkAng37 wrote:

Im going after my helo ribbon. I got 22 kills in a chopper and 15 mins in a helo. my question is doest tks matther in getting the helo ribbon?
It does not matter, you just have to get those 22 kills and 15 minutes.
I wish you a lot off luck, since maps like ghost town have become quite hard with the helo.
Try you luck on the night maps!
Aruba-Prime
[Expert Smoke Grenade]
+44|6776|Hamburg, Germany

[UCF]Dauntless wrote:

Player1[Vodnik]Player2

So I don't know if those kills count as with a heli.
No they count as roadkill in your vodnik stats
docnutz
+39|6761|B O S T ON area
let me know if u need a pilot, i can get u atleast 30 kills if u know how to gun!

i'll be on tonight u got my x-fire
=DHG=ArkAng37
+16|6606
na see I should of gotten the helo ribbon. But I tked 4 guys when they knew I was trying to kill several enemies. So for their ignorence im not sorry for the tks. But I thought that the tks do effect whether or not you get the helo ribbon or not.
Stumanbmx
S!l3nt But D3adly
+86|6606|Pickle Village
just hop in a helo with a kick ass pilot.  That is how I got 3 ribbons in one round.
Sambuccashake
+126|6612|Sweden
Surge is an excellent helo map in my opinion.

//Jensa
Delphy
+45|6587|Bristol, UK
I got it on Iron Gator with an insano pilot, we took out the AA then raped the deck, after a while somebody nicked the Seals' chopper, so we raped even more, it was sweet.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6696|Howell, Mi USA

Delphy wrote:

I got it on Iron Gator with an insano pilot, we took out the AA then raped the deck, after a while somebody nicked the Seals' chopper, so we raped even more, it was sweet.
Same here, i got both helo ribbons on Iron Gator. I don't know but the Apache pwns all choppers. I ended up with 43 kills that round.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
cpo1_mac
+0|6537
do tk's count as kills toward the kills needed for the ribbon? couse it said you need 22 kills but it didnt say if it could be team or not.
Impaqt
+37|6640|Chicago, Il
TK Dont count for anything except Negative Points.

I got both my Helo ribbons last night on Iron Gator.  Definatly the best map for this......  Take down the Apache and AA with a TV, then let the deck rapage begin.
*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6631|The Netherlands

=DHG=ArkAng37 wrote:

nah, if it was it would be said on this forum, dont ya think ?
XstrangerdangerX
conversation is combat
+36|6631|Tasmania
The flying physics on SF are insane. But once I got used to it I've flown many other people to their ribbons. I've even done a bit of solo work but it's hardly worth it for the bother. If you see me ( XRogerMellieX ) on ghost town, hop the fuck in if you can gun.. we WILL clean up.
†FW†Ravenwolf
+10|6657|Saskatchewan, Canada
Fly with PRiMACORD .. I got 2 badges one round and silver star.. 

be sure to ask nicely for the kills tho

Last edited by †FW†Ravenwolf (2006-07-21 03:23:30)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard