uziq
+492|3422
strong western civilization..
you and dilbert should get together and compare neo-nazi tattoos. this 'clash of civilisations' rhetoric is catnip for lickspittle fascists like you two.

i thought you were called ausch88 because of a canadian hockey player? what's going on?
Larssen
+99|1857

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

uziq wrote:

which promises did he keep? inflicting massive trade war damages on american farmers? tax cuts for the rich? inviting two chinese firms to open factories in podunk, illinois, which were promptly shuttered after a year or two of operation?

can you honestly explain to me what promises trump delivered on?
The Wall
Tax cut for corporations and working americans
Have NATO members pay their fair share
Becoming energy independant
new trade deals more fair for the american people
Tarifs on China (like it or not, you guys need to slow them down)
No new war
Getting along with NK and Russia
The Ban on countries with "islamist issues" .. (that one must have pleased some former member of bf2s)
Restoring the military power.
The Space Force (LOL)
Getting rid of "catch and release".. Biden reinstated it
and probably much more.. he did that with a hostile congress and senate.. fighting lawsuit left and right.. even fighting republicans

The one thing that strike me the most is the way he dealt with prices of drugs.  Getting rid of the middle man brought down the price of Insulin like crazy.. something Biden cancelled as soon as he was in office. Now insulin prices are going back up.

Having that rule in place that pharmaceutical have to sell their drugs to hospital to the lowest price possible.  Those are all great accomplishment that previous president never even tried to touch.

American farmers voted for Trump in 2020.. i think they still like him

Before Covid, the US was doing great you cannot deny that.
The Wall
Didn't achieve much. Though if the overarching intent was to create a hostile USA, the billions sunk into a largely ineffective wall did help make it a less attractive place to immigrate to. Not just to illegals, but anyone.

Tax cuts for corporations
How many decades do you need to figure out trickle down economics is a load of horseshit? I'll credit Trump with giving personal stimulus checks to his base, but the republicans are anything but working class friendly in terms of economics.

Have NATO members pay their fair share
Just words. The USA has no such power and wasn't the cause for a rise in defence expenditure. Also, most NATO member states have marginally risen expenditure if at all. It's still roughly at the same levels it was 5 years ago.

Becoming energy independEnt
In what way? All Trump wanted to do was drill for oil in the USA. He attempted to dismantle the EPA and green energy initiatives. His oil drilling ventures didn't amount to much and by prolonging dependency on fossil fuels, he prolonged dependency on the foreign powers where these are extracted.

new trade deals more fair to the american people
Which ones? I'm not seeing shit here chief. Especially if we contrast it with your next point, the tariffs on China. Take for example the tariffs on Chinese steel. This was enacted to motivate american companies to buy US steel. But at the same time it made US companies globally less competitive because they now had to up their prices as they were paying a higher price for resources used in manufacturing. The steel tariff very negatively impacted Harley Davidson for example, an 'all american' brand. A loss in sales there also meant/means a loss in jobs.

No new war
Well whooptiefuckendo. Except that, you know, assassinating foreign generals is generally considered an act of war. Remember Qassem Soleimani? Or Trump's nuclear posturing vs NK. Regardless of his foreign policy blundering, it would've been a challenge for any president to start or participate in new wars after the disaster of Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan and continued US engagement in the last 2 theatres.

He got along with NK until he didn't get along with NK. He got along with Russia to the detriment of his actual allies in Europe and to the detriment of his own national security interests. Russia is not out to be best buds with the USA and you fuckers just won't understand that; it's purely Putin's self-interest that Trump satisfied.

The Ban
Ah, good ol' unconstitutional xenophobia.

Restoring the military power
What fucking restoration? What are we even talking about. Did the USA lose its military power somewhere between Bush and Trump? Last I checked the USA simply continued spending gigantic sums on its military, as it always has. The US military wasn't any less potent 10 years ago vs now. Actually, if you consider lots of geopolitical forces the US has lost power, though mostly because other players in the global arena are becoming more potent and aggressive.

The Space Force
A policy initiative in the making for a decade that Trump got to stamp his name on. Great. Don't kid yourself in believing the orange oaf had any notion of what it is for.

In summary, all your points are just, well, not that good.

Last edited by Larssen (2021-07-14 13:48:44)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

Also curious about people opinion of Trump.. most of the ppl back in the days were pro Bush, Pro war etc..
Rating generally not good on BF2S. The man is all bellicose and bluster. Negative reviews of the Jan 6 failed coup, rumored coups, COVID handling and misinformation campaign. Trade war with little consideration for hits taken back home. Morally questionable, but paraded by moralists as a messiah. More divisive politics. Take comfort in that he could have been worse, I guess.

I think most of the pro-war guys back in the day weren't pro forever-war. I thought it was reasonable to hunt down Al Qaeda actors. Less so occupying Iraq/Afghanistan for like two decades. We could have also stood to use less DU in civilian communities.

IIRC, my opinions began to sour during Bush's second term, and liberalize during Obama's first.
I'm a big Trump guy..  Didnt care much for him before he ran in 2016 but after listening to him during the campaign and seeing that he kept all his promises, i was sold. (yea i know.. Mexico didnt pay for the wall)
You're a big fucking Moran is what you are. Birds of a feather.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6654|United States of America
I don't remember this guy at all. Vaguely recall the Auschwitz 1488 reference, but that's it.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Rating generally not good on BF2S. The man is all bellicose and bluster. Negative reviews of the Jan 6 failed coup, rumored coups, COVID handling and misinformation campaign. Trade war with little consideration for hits taken back home. Morally questionable, but paraded by moralists as a messiah. More divisive politics. Take comfort in that he could have been worse, I guess.

I think most of the pro-war guys back in the day weren't pro forever-war. I thought it was reasonable to hunt down Al Qaeda actors. Less so occupying Iraq/Afghanistan for like two decades. We could have also stood to use less DU in civilian communities.

IIRC, my opinions began to sour during Bush's second term, and liberalize during Obama's first.
I'm a big Trump guy..  Didnt care much for him before he ran in 2016 but after listening to him during the campaign and seeing that he kept all his promises, i was sold. (yea i know.. Mexico didnt pay for the wall)
You're a big fucking Moran is what you are. Birds of a feather.
This is mod abuse. Did you learn nothing from the last thread?
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

yeah. fuck this guy
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

DesertFox- wrote:

I don't remember this guy at all. Vaguely recall the Auschwitz 1488 reference, but that's it.
The email still ends with an 88. Could be two sideways infinity symbols, though. We don't know.
uziq
+492|3422
i feel an insult to the intelligence when someone whose name is 'Ausch88' tries to convince us that the 88's are unrelated to the name of a fucking concentration camp.

we're not exactly talking about cracking the german enigma code here, are we?

Last edited by uziq (2021-07-14 21:21:06)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Maybe he didn't mean it in a bad way. Maybe he just likes German military history.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Why do you all assume the worst of a person?
uziq
+492|3422
i think jord was pretty much on the scent when he identified a bad whiff around someone using concentration camp/hitler tribute names and joining a forum only to discuss israel and jews. it's not exactly outlandish.

what's worse is that he has vacillated so many times in his posting history. in that above-linked thread, he basically admitted to why he used nazi-adjacent names when he was younger, but then claimed he has grown up. but then he still reverts to trying to claim that the hitler allusion stuff is perfectly innocent – a hockey player, a date of birth – when he has already stated that he was virulently anti-semitic in his youth. this stuff would not look good before a jury, son!

Last edited by uziq (2021-07-14 22:49:05)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
This all seems like a lot of work. Just name yourself after cartoon characters like a normal person.
uziq
+492|3422
anyway. to continue discussing trump 'making america great again':

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl … reddit.com

trump was going to ditch the south korean alliance.

trump was going to withdraw the US from NATO.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 … illey-book

top US general warned of 'reichstag moment'. so he really revived the military -- and turned senior generals against him.

amazing stuff. the trump following is a cult.
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6168
Lol everybody calm down

The cages were there when Obama was president..  the wall is a detterent for the caravans.. yes you can dig under it or climb a 30 foot ladder but the average mother with her 5 children will not risk traveling 500 miles to hit her nose on a 30 foot wall..   And the remain in Mexico policy added to the fact that illegals crossing were WAY down at this time last year.. Biden reverted all of that and now people are flowing in..   This is not a debate of yes or no you want the people to come in, it is just that Trump policies were way better at stopping illegal immigration.

You talk about the farmers.. don't you think its strange that your farmers are depending on trade with a hostile Nation to survive?  As soon as Trump put tarifs on CHina, they retaliate against the farmers..  this is something that need to be looked at ASAP..  it is your national security.

And yeah bad move when he killed Suleimani i agree.. And i was ok with the nuke deal with Iran but well.. nobody's perfect.

Yall freak out about the Ausch88 thing.. it was a damn gaming tag i had 15 years ago..   The mods back then banned it and were ok with AutralianChainsaw..  see the thread posted by SuperJail Warden.. i did not break any rules..

But the mods were different back then, now they already call me names ..so i guess i won't last long

I'm only back for one day and you all call me nazi and freak out about a gaming tag.. you guys are way too sensitive
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Everyone calls each other names now including the mods. You won't get banned for pointing out that the mods are in fact the most cucked men of all time. Binders full of cuckoldry.

Tell us how you really feel.
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6168

Larssen wrote:

He got along with NK until he didn't get along with NK. He got along with Russia to the detriment of his actual allies in Europe and to the detriment of his own national security interests. Russia is not out to be best buds with the USA and you fuckers just won't understand that; it's purely Putin's self-interest that Trump satisfied.
Nord Stream 2 pipeline from Russia to Germany. Biden removed Trump era sanctions against the pipeline operator.

https://thefinanceinfo.com/2021/05/20/b … -pipeline/

So your "ally" in Europe is buying its natural gas from the enemy.. Trump tries to prevent it, Biden waive the sanction in the first days of his administration.

And you still believe the narrative that Trump is a Putin puppet.

Biden terminate Keystone XL between Canada and the US but enable Russia to make billions by allowing Nord Stream 2.

Yeah Keystone was bad because fossil fuels bad right?

You need to dig more
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
Ron Paul sucks

Entertaining karma history though

Last edited by RTHKI (2021-07-15 06:26:56)

https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6168

uziq wrote:

anyway. to continue discussing trump 'making america great again':

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl … reddit.com

trump was going to ditch the south korean alliance.

trump was going to withdraw the US from NATO.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 … illey-book

top US general warned of 'reichstag moment'. so he really revived the military -- and turned senior generals against him.

amazing stuff. the trump following is a cult.
Please don't .. please

According to someone, Trump said that Hitler did nothing wrong..
According to someone else, Trump said that he will withdraw the US from Nato and ditch the SK alliance
According to a unidentified former WH intern, Trump was heard saying that he wanted to invade Cuba.. more info in his upcoming book "My time in the White House with the Devil.. what i saw"

TDS is a real thing
uziq
+492|3422
i know, i know, 'MSM' and their lies. sign up to trump's new website to hear the pure, unembellished truth!
Larssen
+99|1857

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

Lol everybody calm down

The cages were there when Obama was president..  the wall is a detterent for the caravans.. yes you can dig under it or climb a 30 foot ladder but the average mother with her 5 children will not risk traveling 500 miles to hit her nose on a 30 foot wall..   And the remain in Mexico policy added to the fact that illegals crossing were WAY down at this time last year.. Biden reverted all of that and now people are flowing in..   This is not a debate of yes or no you want the people to come in, it is just that Trump policies were way better at stopping illegal immigration.

You talk about the farmers.. don't you think its strange that your farmers are depending on trade with a hostile Nation to survive?  As soon as Trump put tarifs on CHina, they retaliate against the farmers..  this is something that need to be looked at ASAP..  it is your national security.

And yeah bad move when he killed Suleimani i agree.. And i was ok with the nuke deal with Iran but well.. nobody's perfect.

Yall freak out about the Ausch88 thing.. it was a damn gaming tag i had 15 years ago..   The mods back then banned it and were ok with AutralianChainsaw..  see the thread posted by SuperJail Warden.. i did not break any rules..

But the mods were different back then, now they already call me names ..so i guess i won't last long

I'm only back for one day and you all call me nazi and freak out about a gaming tag.. you guys are way too sensitive
The wall is still there. Biden could not and did not remove the wall. Yet it seems that despite the existing wall, immigrants are still perfectly able to enter the country illegaly if they wish. So either it's effective or it isn't, and it really isn't. It was largely unfinished, didn't at all cover the entire border, some parts were flimsier than others, there are MANY ways to get around it. Women didn't generally travel with children across the desert even in the times when there barely were any walls, because it's dangerous. Families usually enter via smuggling, and smuggling still happens in all sorts of ways.

There was barely any point to building it. Billions sunk in a project of disputed value, with many drawbacks, and while we live in a 21st century in which there are many better and more cost-effective ways to conduct border policing. Why one would then opt for a medieval construct is beyond me. It would have seen limited use in certain specific (densely populated) parts, but it's largely just pointless. And the border is too big to wall off in its entirety anyway - as proven by the fact that it doesn't. cover. the. whole. border. Not even close.

Look, I can agree to an extent that enforcement should be utilised to shut down illegal immigration streams, and that legal immigration should be an ensured and secure path. But there are better ways, and less xenophobic ways, that don't depend on enemy-centric dialogue.

It's important to recognise that Trump's shtick wasn't about dealing with illegal immigration per se, it was about the us-them narrative. A story in which south americans and especially mexicans were depicted as 'rapists, murderers, drug dealers, (and some may be good people)' - which he literally said - and as part of some supposed conspiracy of south americans against the US. 'They're not sending their best' as one of his slogans for example, implying some conspiratorial organised effort to dislodge the USA by way of evil foreign immigration. The wall then was always more about the people hiding behind it than about those on the other end of the border. It was about projecting an image of strength, security and power, against outside aggression, and what better symbol to serve that purpose than a literal wall.

Whether it's effective or not, who cares, but he can stand there and use it to posture about maintaining some sort of purity in US society. It's also BS that it's all or only about illegal immigration. Most people when they get down to it seem to simply have an issue with those of other cultural backgrounds or ethnicities 'tainting' their direct surroundings whether these people are legal immigrants or not. They all like to focus on illegals because it makes the discussion more palatable, but really the underlying message is often 'there's too many of X, they're different, and I want them gone'. It's ultimately about us vs them.

Last edited by Larssen (2021-07-15 10:09:23)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

I feel hurt by your use of "they." I think I've been fairly straightforward, answering your Trump question honestly. Did I call you any names? I think your beef is with KJ.

I think people would care less about all of your Nazi stuff if you just up fronted about all of that and the Jews thing, without attempting to play it off as chainsaws or hockey or whatever? People can change. There's stories on MSM about a black guy who went around reforming KKK members.

SJW/Macbeth used to target the neighborhood dogs. He's now an animal lover with a nice MTG collection, teaches needy children, and works at a soup kitchen.
Larssen
+99|1857
And doxxed jay lmao
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Thank you for remembering the bad things that happened to Jay. Someone has to. BF2S was really unfair to him and his deck.
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6168

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

I feel hurt by your use of "they." I think I've been fairly straightforward, answering your Trump question honestly. Did I call you any names? I think your beef is with KJ.

I think people would care less about all of your Nazi stuff if you just up fronted about all of that and the Jews thing, without attempting to play it off as chainsaws or hockey or whatever? People can change. There's stories on MSM about a black guy who went around reforming KKK members.

SJW/Macbeth used to target the neighborhood dogs. He's now an animal lover with a nice MTG collection, teaches needy children, and works at a soup kitchen.
Yes i know, i was not talking about you sorry about that.

The chainsaw and Lindros thing were just trolling.. i did not expect anybody to believe that.  at that point it was just funny seeing all my haters getting angrier and angrier every time i came up with an explication for the name Ausch88

I won't post about Israel anymore.. not because i don't want to stir up trouble but mostly because i don't care anymore. Back in the days we were in the middle of the Lebanon war and i was pretty passionate about the subject. Now most arab countries are normalizing relations with Israel so i guess they don't give a crap about the pals so why should I ?
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6168

Larssen wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

Lol everybody calm down

The wall is still there. Biden could not and did not remove the wall. Yet it seems that despite the existing wall, immigrants are still perfectly able to enter the country illegaly if they wish. So either it's effective or it isn't, and it really isn't. It was largely unfinished, didn't at all cover the entire border, some parts were flimsier than others, there are MANY ways to get around it. Women didn't generally travel with children across the desert even in the times when there barely were any walls, because it's dangerous. Families usually enter via smuggling, and smuggling still happens in all sorts of ways.

There was barely any point to building it. Billions sunk in a project of disputed value, with many drawbacks, and while we live in a 21st century in which there are many better and more cost-effective ways to conduct border policing. Why one would then opt for a medieval construct is beyond me. It would have seen limited use in certain specific (densely populated) parts, but it's largely just pointless. And the border is too big to wall off in its entirety anyway - as proven by the fact that it doesn't. cover. the. whole. border. Not even close.

Look, I can agree to an extent that enforcement should be utilised to shut down illegal immigration streams, and that legal immigration should be an ensured and secure path. But there are better ways, and less xenophobic ways, that don't depend on enemy-centric dialogue.

It's important to recognise that Trump's shtick wasn't about dealing with illegal immigration per se, it was about the us-them narrative. A story in which south americans and especially mexicans were depicted as 'rapists, murderers, drug dealers, (and some may be good people)' - which he literally said - and as part of some supposed conspiracy of south americans against the US. 'They're not sending their best' as one of his slogans for example, implying some conspiratorial organised effort to dislodge the USA by way of evil foreign immigration. The wall then was always more about the people hiding behind it than about those on the other end of the border. It was about projecting an image of strength, security and power, against outside aggression, and what better symbol to serve that purpose than a literal wall.

Whether it's effective or not, who cares, but he can stand there and use it to posture about maintaining some sort of purity in US society. It's also BS that it's all or only about illegal immigration. Most people when they get down to it seem to simply have an issue with those of other cultural backgrounds or ethnicities 'tainting' their direct surroundings whether these people are legal immigrants or not. They all like to focus on illegals because it makes the discussion more palatable, but really the underlying message is often 'there's too many of X, they're different, and I want them gone'. It's ultimately about us vs them.
Biden halted construction of the wall as soon as he came in..  cancel portions that were already paid for and you have steel barriers laying around rotting in the sun.

But most importantly, he reinstated CATCH AND RELEASE.. you know that policy that force the border patrol to release the illegals into your country with a promise to show up in court couple of years later.. 

Under Trump, it was "remain in Mexico" while you wait for your court appearance..  that is why border crossing were at an all time low under his presidency..  and it is now surging because illegals know that even if they are caught, they will be released into the US.

Having a wall help BP sending ressources to the most problematic area of the border..  ask any border patrol agents and they are all for that..   

You have a failed state at your southern border.. cartels are in charge, drugs, human smuggler etc..   you cannot police a border like that with drones and lights and 3 agents for every 20 miles of border..  it is just not realistic.. 

you make it about race.. but it would be the same thing if there was a failed white state at your southern border.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard