Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6558|UK

I had a short look, couldn't find this as an already posted topic.  How about using the Wrench to bitch slap an enemy on the head?  Lol I think It would be great, often while traveling as a squad in a tank/apc, i get out to clear mines for the driver, while he is looking at some pigeon that just flew by (honestly that was an excuse I heard from a gunnery serg one day), some random sob runs up and shoots me.  Yes take the gun out, but, if he sneaks up, a shot to the head and you are down, absolutely no time to pull out a weapon to defend your self.  So I was thinking, couldn't they implement a feature where you could hit an opposing player with your wrench.  Can't be all that hard, my suggestion would be use the second mouse click, to use it aggressively.  Plus I think it would be dammm comical, randomly running up and smashing someone across the head with a wrench........It could be a new badge just like the knife and pistols.

In fact, why stop at just the wrench, there's no melee attacks in this game (though I guess you could consider the knife a melee atack), e.g that was one of my favorite features of playing call of duty and its often used in many a FPS.  I mean with some weapons taking an eternity to reload, and if u take out a knife, the prick ends up noob tubing u, while u die with a knife in hand.  Few bashes to the head to disorient him, just like standing next to a tank which just fired a round, or being in the proximity of an exploded grenade.

I think those points aren't really to problem rid-ed, i mean people wont be exactly wrench whoring etc, though i suppose there is a way, still I cant think of one.  Would like to hear peoples thoughts on this, I think it would be great and such a laugh, and if ea have a sense of humor which it seems after these streak of irritating patches, perhaps, a hit to the groin could result in a funny death...........

Adios dudes

Last edited by Bell (2006-05-30 05:54:02)

Darky
Hi..
+71|6571|Here.
Why not, it will do everything else you need it to.

Player1[Wrench]Player2
whilsky
FUBAR
+129|6576|Bristol UK
sounds good, although the melee attack should be that your able to throw your spanner as they say "that will put a spanner in the works".
Like in so many situations, you just finished mending that precious piece of artilliary while some sniper is trying to take your head off just to finish, turn your back and hear it blow up by some spec ops with a huge grin on his face as you turn round, you could right click for melee on the spanner and lob it at him, smacking him right in the face, arghhh so rewarding. stress relevead pick up the spanner and start reapiring again.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6690|Disaster Free Zone
what next strangling people with bandages?? or dropping ammo bags on there heads??
master_blaster_josh
+67|6589|nl- utecht
look at my badgest i will kill you with onesee those spikes maybe that is ib your head
][v][artini
+31|6729|Netherlands

master_blaster_josh wrote:

look at my badgest i will kill you with onesee those spikes maybe that is ib your head
lol
Stormscape666
+2|6641|Soviet Canuckistan
What about using an Eryx as a melee weapon? WHAM!
][v][artini
+31|6729|Netherlands

Stormscape666 wrote:

lol, and then u face a tank... What to do? i don't have any AT missles left...
though u killed 5 people
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6656
actually the idea is not new - nothin better than being an Engi in TFC, jumping at your enemy and bashing your spanner in his face (they could replace the engies knife with it;)
Darky
Hi..
+71|6571|Here.

DrunkFace wrote:

what next strangling people with bandages?? or dropping ammo bags on there heads??
Slap people with a medic bag? Kinda akin to women slapping each other with handbags?
master_blaster_josh
+67|6589|nl- utecht
pull the bullets out of the ammo bag and throw them to the enemy
Pete
+3|6549
cool idea
[BBF*EF]Stuka
Junkers Ju 87
+58|6587|Phoenix, AZ
I think the way FEAR made the fighting was really cool. If BF2 had that it wouldn't fit though. Bashing with all weapons imo would be cool though. Good idea
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6636|UK
*bash* player1[wrench]pleyer2
Hydroion
+67|6631|England
or even better... engineers have screwdrivers instead of knives. wrench can only fix vehicles, screwdriver gets rid of mines, because i don't know about you but i would of thought a huge wrench would set off a claymore. plus the fact it would be funny to see people impaling each other with screwdrivers.

the only question after that would be ... Phillips or flathead?
whilsky
FUBAR
+129|6576|Bristol UK
both he could have a double ender for all situataions wink wink!!

i dont know why i put the winks in
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6781|PNW

I think a right click could be used as a half-powered knife attack. It would be neat, but little else. I also think you should be able to get a kill by tossing an extremely heavy bag of ammo off a building and clobbering an enemy over the head with it.
Hydroion
+67|6631|England
even better than a knife or screwdriver... POWER DRILL yayz!

and it comes with different attachments, there's the big drill bit for heavy Armour on infantry and a smaller drill bit for the less armored snipers. and then you get a free can opener attachment so you can cut into enemy apcs!

but be warned because its batteries don't last forever, after 10 minutes you will need to recharge at a power socket, conveniently located in the enemy's uncap so EA can feed off peoples anger as they are killed whilst waiting for their jet by a power drill wielding maniac.

btw this is a joke..

LOL!

Last edited by Hydroion (2006-06-01 13:05:32)

TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6682|Colorado
With the new map they need to add a frying pan or something as the homemakers kit.
Mongoose
That 70's guy
+156|6540|Sydney, in 1978
why not beat someone over the head with a landmine? ( if melee attacks were allowed) i mean the thing weighs a shitload so why not smakthem over the face with it? or drop it onto someones head at height?
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6635|Quebec city, Canada
in Call of duty, we can kill someone with binoculars . any bash kill is represented by a fist for example :

Player1[draw of a fist]player2

but for kills with binos, its a draw of binoculars, pretty funny!
doc. josh
+48|6554
i would settle 4 being able to kick your enemy in the balls. then they need a medic to revive them
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6546|Search Whore killing fields

Stormscape666 wrote:

Or if your chuck norris
chuck norris [essex] santaclaus

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard