Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+450|2618
I haven't vaped in 2 weeks and I honestly feel pretty good about it all. I am not trying to quit but just ran out of vape and have no motivation or intense urge to go get more. In fact I really don't buy marijuana at all. My mom buys it for me (lol).

What is the point of this post? I saw a relationship advice column where a lady is upset her husband complains about her being a stoner. She says she needs the marijuana for anxiety and I don't buy that excuse. People who need marijuana to treat their anxiety and pain are just looking for an excuse to get high.
lil_droo
Member
+18|394

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I haven't vaped in 2 weeks and I honestly feel pretty good about it all. I am not trying to quit but just ran out of vape and have no motivation or intense urge to go get more. In fact I really don't buy marijuana at all. My mom buys it for me (lol).

What is the point of this post? I saw a relationship advice column where a lady is upset her husband complains about her being a stoner. She says she needs the marijuana for anxiety and I don't buy that excuse. People who need marijuana to treat their anxiety and pain are just looking for an excuse to get high.
most people claiming cannabis for medical reasons are kinda bullshitting but whatever. there's nothing really wrong with getting high but just admit it like you dont see alcoholics claiming they need liquor for medical reasons lol. and this is coming from someone that was (and i still kinda am) in the industry for a while. weed can be legit for sleep or appetite issues in certain cases but that's about it. doesn't do shit for pain, if anything it made me more aware of my pain and sensitive when i tore my MCL and was smoking a lot at the time. i never really dealt with anxiety but most people i talked to that didn't like weed would say it's because it gave them anxiety or made them think too much about shit so lol.

it's true that it is really easy to quit though, at least for me. i could smoke heavy for months and quit without a problem. honestly i've experimented with many different drugs and the only things that gave me problems or issues with quitting have been alcohol, nicotine and caffeine
gang shit
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+450|2618
I dropped a motorcycle stand on my foot and it hurt hell. I vaped a little and had a glass of 🍷 and was mostly good after that. But chronic pain? Maybe that might help but it definitely will keep you busy.
uziq
Member
+393|2351

lil_droo wrote:

it's true that it is really easy to quit though, at least for me. i could smoke heavy for months and quit without a problem. honestly i've experimented with many different drugs and the only things that gave me problems or issues with quitting have been alcohol, nicotine and caffeine
please don't suggest to dilbert that alcohol is habit-forming and can be difficult to remove from your social or personal life.
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,888|5670|USA

What are you talking about, he can quit any time he wants to...
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,906|5531|949

Stop smoking pot and handle your scramble, dude
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,708|5636|Oxferd Ohire
Smoking pot and playing aoe2 with me over grading papers. Gg mac
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,906|5531|949

Posting incessantly about how much you love wfh because it frees up so much time, but actually not doing any work from home. G fucking G indeed
lil_droo
Member
+18|394

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Posting incessantly about how much you love wfh because it frees up so much time, but actually not doing any work from home. G fucking G indeed
it takes a lot of effort to wfh especially if you're salary or hourly based. too many distractions and a not lot of motivation when u can just fuck off all day and still get paid. wfh is only legit if you're a self employed or a go-getter since u know if u want money then u better get to work
gang shit
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,906|5531|949

So what you're saying is you can't motivate yourself to work unless someone is leering over you to make sure you are doing your job? Haha something something lazy civil employees.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+450|2618
I lie to children. I tell them not to procrastinate, to instead work hard, and to stay away from drugs.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,906|5531|949

That was meant for Yung Lil Droo but I suppose it applies to you as well
lil_droo
Member
+18|394

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

So what you're saying is you can't motivate yourself to work unless someone is leering over you to make sure you are doing your job? Haha something something lazy civil employees.
i'm actually fairly motivated, i was just saying in general that's how it is for most people. but yeah the lazy civil servant stereotype is somewhat true. a lot of the shit i see that goes on at my job would get ppl fired on the outside pretty quickly. i'm not doing legit WFH though. it's a rotational work schedule type deal to limit the amount of people at work and reduce the risk of exposure. if a bunch of us got sick at once then the city would be in trouble. basically we work a week and then stay off a week (paid) but we still have to call in during the morning to check in and we need to have our phones on till the end of "shift". i am taking some random optional classes though and studying a bit so i'm not sitting on my ass all day
gang shit
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+450|2618
I am allowed to be lazy at my job as a reward for getting an education, passing a drug test, and not getting arrested at a riot. I am a model citizen if you really think about it.
uziq
Member
+393|2351

lil_droo wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Posting incessantly about how much you love wfh because it frees up so much time, but actually not doing any work from home. G fucking G indeed
it takes a lot of effort to wfh especially if you're salary or hourly based. too many distractions and a not lot of motivation when u can just fuck off all day and still get paid. wfh is only legit if you're a self employed or a go-getter since u know if u want money then u better get to work
this might surprise you, droo, but you can get fired for not doing your work ... even if you have a salary.

almost everyone i know is on a salary and their experience has been the same during WFH/lockdown: way increased scrutiny and surveillance from bosses, more expectations to show up for video-calls and to be 'always online', more expectations of answering emails 24/7, and stricter adherence to KPIs.

we're not all sat at home smoking a bowl and watching the money come in.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+450|2618
Finished a marijuana cartridge today. I started it in early December and it lasted me until late February. I am a heavy smoker too. Very good value.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,906|5531|949

What do you consider to be a heavy smoker? That seems like a long time to be vaping one cartridge, but I'm not up to date on vaping weed
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+450|2618
Vapes cartridges last forever and hit so hard. One deep hit is enough to get you pretty high. You need to get into it.

I would spend Friday afternoon to Sunday morning vaping every weekend. Like taking dozens of hits throughout the day. I also would take a hit after work on most days and that got me through the rest of the day feeling nice. I spent a long winter break (December 23 to Jan 4th I think?) vaping excessively on this one cartridge whose duty has ended today.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWGL5xfZg8HGBHTOWou1pwALB7Kcmcnlj1yA&usqp=CAU
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,906|5531|949

I don't like vaping weed. I tried it and it wasn't for me. It gave me a head change but didn't actually do much more than that. Not for me. It was good for travel though, especially overseas
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+450|2618
I do really like that I could put a vape pen in my pen jar and no one would notice it. I had to switch vapes to one of those ugly looking battery types but it works so much better than pen types. But yeah traveling around with one in public is fun.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+450|2618
I got a text message offering me a vape pen for $45. I do not have a vape pen at this moment. I feel like Barney
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+450|2618
https://i.redd.it/sth0ak8nm9u61.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard