KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6601|949

American women with polluted wombs from sleeping around and partying lol
uziq
+492|3422
lol this one again. what would you offer to an observant, good christian homemaker-type? why would they be interested in a guy who pretends to be a drug dealer and talks like gucci mane? you might have to comb a side-parting in your hair and start tucking your shirts in bro.

i've never had a strep infection in my life. how contagious can this thing be? 'from kissing and sharing drinks'? lol.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire

lil_droo wrote:

uziq wrote:

yeah androoz i think it's time to stop hanging out at blow-bang parties with instagram skanks.
it's not from that nor is it from eating ass or sex. it's mostly from kissing/sharing drinks but it's pretty contagious in general. kids get it all the time for example. all it takes is to touch something contaminated or airborne sneeze and then making contact with your mouth and it's spread.

i am not interested in american/modern women anymore tho for other reasons but the disease part is true too. i want to eventually settle down with a woman someday and possibly have kids. not doable with an american woman that sleeps around and is disease riddled with a polluted womb from partying etc. you are smart for moving to korea and most likely u will find a good girl out there. at this point i would only seriously date an american girl if she goes to church and seems like she has a good upbringing and solid head on her shoulders etc.
What about your sperm?

Maybe they're like this
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6601|949

uziq wrote:

lol this one again. what would you offer to an observant, good christian homemaker-type? why would they be interested in a guy who pretends to be a drug dealer and talks like gucci mane? you might have to comb a side-parting in your hair and start tucking your shirts in bro.

i've never had a strep infection in my life. how contagious can this thing be? 'from kissing and sharing drinks'? lol.
I had it when I was like 15 but I was a good boy and took my antibiotics and it went away in about a week. No cap
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
Cant return karma if you delete your posts mac
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6075|eXtreme to the maX

lil_droo wrote:

uziq wrote:

yeah androoz i think it's time to stop hanging out at blow-bang parties with instagram skanks.
it's not from that nor is it from eating ass or sex. it's mostly from kissing/sharing drinks but it's pretty contagious in general. kids get it all the time for example. all it takes is to touch something contaminated or airborne sneeze and then making contact with your mouth and it's spread.

i am not interested in american/modern women anymore tho for other reasons but the disease part is true too. i want to eventually settle down with a woman someday and possibly have kids. not doable with an american woman that sleeps around and is disease riddled with a polluted womb from partying etc. you are smart for moving to korea and most likely u will find a good girl out there. at this point i would only seriously date an american girl if she goes to church and seems like she has a good upbringing and solid head on her shoulders etc.
Ha ha I have an Italian friend who is dumbfounded that he never meets nice catholic virgins hanging out in nightclubs at 2am waiting to meet him.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689

RTHKI wrote:

Cant return karma if you delete your posts mac
Don't know what you mean. You are fake news.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
lil_droo
+19|1464

uziq wrote:

just cause you never had it doesnt mean its not common. ken just said he had it. you haven't had covid yet right? does that mean that shit not everywhere right now?

i'm not a drug dealer and i don't talk ghetto. you've never met me but i'm actually a selfless person and pretty nice to be around dude. you've actually pissed me off sometimes especially back in the day i kinda had a negative opinion of you but even with that said if i met you in person i'd buy you a beer or whatever and kick it with you.
gang shit
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Androo provided charity to those in need just a few weeks ago. We all saw the donation. Let him live in peace.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
uziq
+492|3422
you've actually pissed me off sometimes especially back in the day i kinda had a negative opinion of you but even with that said if i met you in person i'd buy you a beer or whatever and kick it with you.
bruh you were an obsessed sycophant for several years. don't renounce your pledge to the state of uzi now. the population needs you !
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
I always give uzi's opinions more thought cause he uses big words
uziq
+492|3422
problem being that i have to re-edit and correct every post i make about 3 times because i'm always rattling stuff off in haste on my phone.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

RTHKI wrote:

Everyone who knows English should be familiar with the word "sycophant." It's perpetually relevant.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

RTHKI wrote:

he's definitely responsible for me learning more ensligh words than any other person on earth.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
uziq
+492|3422
pay me in borscht, bear-man!
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia
come visit and i'll do.

p.s. it's spelled borsch.
uziq
+492|3422
i'm not sure you can tell someone how to spell something in transliteration from cyrillic.

is it tolstoy or tolstoi?
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

uziq wrote:

i'm not sure you can tell someone how to spell something in transliteration from cyrillic.
it's not about transliteration - there's literally no "т" in the word "борщ".

is it tolstoy or tolstoi?
doesn't matter, phonetics work either way.
uziq
+492|3422
i've spent a lot more time around polish people than russians, so it's possible i'm just using another (widely accepted) spelling.

https://i.imgur.com/FkUZHBX.png
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia
your widely accepted spelling is wrong. just like a lot of other widely accepted stuff you take for granted.
but, the truth of things like borsch is in the eating. come visit

Last edited by Shahter (2021-01-09 07:55:48)

uziq
+492|3422
i mean, just as you deny autonomy to half of ukraine, it doesn't surprise me that you won't let the rest of eastern europe call their cuisine what they want.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borscht
"Borsch", "Borshch", and "Borsht" redirect here.

it looks fucking horrendous, by the way. you still have those fall of the ussr-era mcdonalds and KFCs there, right?

Last edited by uziq (2021-01-09 08:00:49)

Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia
you tried irish stew i suppose? borsch is something like that, minus turnips plus beets which give it it's "horrenows" look. it's usually consumed with sour cream and black bread.
we have all the food you'd want. moscow is as much an eu city as any other you've seen, surely in function if not in glamor. just make sure it's summer, late spring or early autumn if you do come, because general moroz may totally ruin your visit at any other time.
uziq
+492|3422
i'm afraid of russia and i refuse to come. the light of civilization has not yet shone there. is one of the blighted places of the earth. you're still finding sabre-toothed tigers in the permafrost for god's sake. no chance.
Larssen
+99|1857
With non roman alphabets you usually translate phonetically. It's also why there's 20 spellings or so of the name ghadaffi. There's no letter-for-letter parallel
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia
grow a pair and come, you pudding eating mofo! we'll make out right in the middle of the red square. i'll even ask the missus to watch for polar bears and fsb agents.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard