uziq
+492|3422
bro it sounds like you got super high together and had a long hotel binge session. no surprises she might not want to see you every week for the next 4 months.

are you expecting to find serious, committed-relationship types at 'ig vape parties' or 'cali influencer blowbang parties' or whatever it is?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Throughout history men have found wives at ratchet parties, night clubs, and now social media.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
lil_droo
+19|1465

SuperJail Warden wrote:

She probably thinks you aren't step dad material. Sorry about that.
It turns out it wasn't a c section scar unless she was lying about it which is very possible i guess. I don't wanna talk about how we got on the subject again because it's embarrassing for me (has to do with dick size, and how we even got onto that subject was also pretty funny lol). Fuck it I'll elaborate i guess. We were laying together and somehow end up talking about her tits which are apparently fake (they felt and looked real but I'm not an expert on boobs) and how she wants to go bigger and I made some comment joking how it's cool how girls can do that but us guys can't exactly make our dicks bigger and she said something along the lines it's okay you're fine etc and that girls don't care that much about size (obviously trying to make me feel better, I know size matters) and then she said "that's how I got this scar" and that was that. I didn't poke further but I kinda wish I asked her to elaborate. It was weird that she didn't tell me what happened after saying that cause I had that shit sorta in my head wondering wtf happened. Did she get brutally raped? Rough sex with some big hung dude that messed something up inside that required surgery? Idk that shit was odd
gang shit
lil_droo
+19|1465

uziq wrote:

bro it sounds like you got super high together and had a long hotel binge session. no surprises she might not want to see you every week for the next 4 months.

are you expecting to find serious, committed-relationship types at 'ig vape parties' or 'cali influencer blowbang parties' or whatever it is?
Dude none of us were on drugs also this past time we met we were sober the whole day till we had some wine later in the night. I'm not a druggie or alcoholic bro
gang shit
uziq
+492|3422
you met her at a random ig party. she has fake tits and a c-section scar. you got blasted together the very first time you met.

now she is being unpredictable and ghosting you with no explanation.

this probably isn't good long-term relationship material bro. read the tea leaves. use a modicum of common sense.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
The fact that she has fake boobs and medical scars means she probably doesn't respect her body. Same thing with girls with tattoos. This girl will cuck you at some point.

You should still pursue a relationship with her.
lil_droo
+19|1465

uziq wrote:

you met her at a random ig party. she has fake tits and a c-section scar. you got blasted together the very first time you met.

this probably isn't good long-term relationship material bro. read the tea leaves. use a modicum of common sense.
Like I said I don't think it's a c section scar unless she's lying. That's superficial stuff anyways. Maybe I'm just desperate or a bit lonely after being single a while but I don't get how u can ghost someone like that. Especially when we had such a strong connection and bonded so quickly I invested a piece of my heart into her. I would never do that. Shit even if I didn't wanna tell the girl why I would at least tell her I can't see her anymore and wish her well etc. U have to be a shitty person to do that which is weird because she came across genuine and amazing.
gang shit
lil_droo
+19|1465

SuperJail Warden wrote:

The fact that she has fake boobs and medical scars means she probably doesn't respect her body. Same thing with girls with tattoos. This girl will cuck you at some point.

You should still pursue a relationship with her.
There is probably some truth to that even though I don't wanna see it lol. She doesn't have any tattoos though. I would pursue it if I wasn't ghosted. Idk maybe something happened to her like something tragic came up
gang shit
uziq
+492|3422

lil_droo wrote:

uziq wrote:

Like I said I don't think it's a c section scar unless she's lying. That's superficial stuff anyways. Maybe I'm just desperate or a bit lonely after being single a while but I don't get how u can ghost someone like that. Especially when we had such a strong connection and bonded so quickly I invested a piece of my heart into her. I would never do that. Shit even if I didn't wanna tell the girl why I would at least tell her I can't see her anymore and wish her well etc. U have to be a shitty person to do that which is weird because she came across genuine and amazing.
ghosting is basically the norm now for many people in casual dating. dating apps, 'insta parties' or whatever, and depending on your social circles ... casual flings are very common. you probably are getting your feelings caught a bit too prematurely, yeah.

have you both had any sort of conversation about where it might be going, how you might be feeling? if not, expect to be ghosted. it's basically fair sport.

obviously i can't say whether she's lying or not about a c-section, but no, women do not have invasive bodily surgery as a result of sleeping with hung dudes. unless she was fucking a mule for a film shoot in the valley, that's just not happening. that area of scarring is above the womb, androoz.

Last edited by uziq (2020-11-16 12:26:35)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Girl I hooked up with a few times had a kid with a friend like 2 years ago. She doesn't look very nice post pregnancy. Glad I didn't have a kid with her because she isn't taking care of herself.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

You're glad you didn't have a kid with a girl you hooked up with a few times? Do you normally contemplate having children with hookups?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
I mean I consider the possibility that I might be stuck with every girl who let's me have sex with her. That's how babies happen.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Haha fair enough
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
A girl I graduated high school with is 30 years old. She had a kid with a guy who is 20 and still in high school (?!). I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, I am glad I don't have kids and also don't have them with someone who apparently makes tremendously poor decisions. At the same time, I resent the fact that a special education student's genes will live on while mine are one accident away from disappearing.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6683|Purplicious Wisconsin

SuperJail Warden wrote:

A girl I graduated high school with is 30 years old. She had a kid with a guy who is 20 and still in high school (?!). I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, I am glad I don't have kids and also don't have them with someone who apparently makes tremendously poor decisions. At the same time, I resent the fact that a special education student's genes will live on while mine are one accident away from disappearing.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
I respect single mothers and girls who decide to keep their accidents. I know abortion is a difficult choice for most women but there is probably a higher amount of women who don't give a crap about going through with it than we assume. Meanwhile, raising a kid even poorly raising one is a lifetime of hard work.

From the story of the life of Jesus it seems plausible he was raised by a single mom. This fact makes it even more embittering when evangelicals and right wingers chastise single mothers. The world needs kids to keep me employed too by the way. I have no other skills.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Clevon might have been the flanderized idiot in that movie, but I guess he was kind of there there for (some of) his kids? Definitely a better dad than someone who travels abroad to knock up the locals then disappears back to their home country, even if he was a bad influence.
lil_droo
+19|1465

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I respect single mothers and girls who decide to keep their accidents. I know abortion is a difficult choice for most women but there is probably a higher amount of women who don't give a crap about going through with it than we assume. Meanwhile, raising a kid even poorly raising one is a lifetime of hard work.

From the story of the life of Jesus it seems plausible he was raised by a single mom. This fact makes it even more embittering when evangelicals and right wingers chastise single mothers. The world needs kids to keep me employed too by the way. I have no other skills.
Kinda fucked up to call it an accident maybe unplanned or something but calling someone's birth an accident is fucked up lol
gang shit
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock
I don't think it matters what you call it
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Stop policing my language!
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Ever had a crush on a coworker you work closely with? I don't think she feels the same way but I think she appreciates my help and probably attention too. She shares secrets with me you wouldn't tell casual acquittances. She was hosting a zoom meeting today and I had to basically stare at her for an hour. She is 31 and looks like it. But I think I like her slightly aged look. Anyway, I would never ask her out or anything not because we are co-workers but I appreciate her friendship. We are only in our early 30's and you never know so be patient is what I tell myself.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock
what if she offered to come over and share some of her best weed and while she was there she tried to seduce you, what would you do
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Obviously hook up with her. Maybe someday we can be booked at the same hotel during a teacher convention. Anything goes at the teacher convention.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
I am interested in pt2
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
I deleted the first part because reasons. I don't feel like going into detail about this girl right now. I am just worried about hanging out with her while COVID is a thing. I don't want to catch COVID from her.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard