Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
unnamednewbie13
+1,870|5581|USA

Take up archery!
lil_droo
+17|304

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Take up archery!
cuck/medieval technology. tf am i gonna shoot a little arrow for when i can dump a glock 30 round mag. way more fun. also seems like a good bow is way too expensive and too much of a learning curve
gang shit
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,716|4915|eXtreme to the maX

lil_droo wrote:

i was gonna go shooting today since i havent gone in like over a year but fuckin everywhere is sold out of ammo. idk if its cause of black friday (which i forgot about) or if ppl are still panic buying cause of the election/lockdowns or what. i only have a shotgun and a glock so i just needed some 9mm and 12 gauge but couldnt get any. mostly just wanted to shoot some clay pigeons and have fun but oh well
There must be a lot of private individuals sitting on huge stockpiles.
To even out the supply fluctuations I keep ~5,000 .22 and 5,000 primers at any one time which, isn't really a lot.
Epstein didn't kill himself
unnamednewbie13
+1,870|5581|USA

lil_droo wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Take up archery!
cuck/medieval technology. tf am i gonna shoot a little arrow for when i can dump a glock 30 round mag. way more fun. also seems like a good bow is way too expensive and too much of a learning curve
I've done both. Bows are a different experience. It's not loud, it doesn't stink, it's inexpensive compared to new ammunition or reloading costs, and people aren't pointing their guns in your direction while trying to clear a jam.

I've been on a walkthrough trail with targets arranged in safe directions. More of a chill activity if you've got a compound bow, since it requires less effort to keep those at a full draw than the absolute workout traditional can turn into if you've got a hefty draw.

AFAIK there's no national shortage of arrows, so people like macbeth who are getting ready for the zombie apocalypse could stock up with a weapon that won't attract a horde.

e: IMO it's more satisfying to land an arrow 20-30 yards downrange than to rifle a bullseye at greater distances. I'm with you on shooting clay though, best time I've had with guns.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+756|5494|United States of America
I'd wager it's still election scaremongering-related. Saw something about how Kamala is gonna be coming fer yer guns so y'all better stock up now and the rubes duly lined up to clear out the shelves. The industry execs are crying from laughter and dabbing at their tears with hundred dollar bills.
unnamednewbie13
+1,870|5581|USA

I seem to remember a similar run on supplies when Obama won.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard