uziq
+492|3422
ok, DKB™
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

A lot of people trying to overturn the election results in sweaty, mask-free close quarters connive-meets have been being diagnosed with covid-19. Andrew Giuliani and Don Jr. Who next?
uziq
+492|3422
it's their culture.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
By which you mean New York mobsters.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
The investigation task Force project is still in its early stages, we have dedicated 20 experienced to detectives to follow-up on the circumstances that arose from the people involved in the Woodville pizza shop. I can say that the person who is currently in quarantine, and who was the person, primary person of interest is a 36-year-old man, he is lawfully in Australia on a graduates visa which is due to expire in mid-December.
Oops, should have kept his nose clean and not worked illegally.
uziq
+492|3422

Dilbert_X wrote:

By which you mean New York mobsters.
oh so white people get sub-genres but a billion indians are all the same?

you are honestly a joke
uziq
+492|3422
i’m sure mr policeman’s semi-literate handling of this situation is really a great coup for public health policy and epidemiology by the way. how many people on temporary visas are going to be encouraged to get tests now, if this is how publicly they get dragged in the media?

very productive!
uziq
+492|3422
https://www.news.com.au/national/south- … eb7639cb6a

so you’ve been berating the indians all along and it turns out the guy is fucking SPANISH? not even close, my guy. the spanish, lying is in their culture, you see...

no wonder you posted a block quote without including the source. you really are a fucking little twonk.

hmm, wait, maybe it’s their situation and not their culture?

the police have nothing like this sort of presence in the covid response in places like south korea or taiwan. what good can it possibly do to call press conferences every time a migrant worker or hotel quarantine subject carries the virus out? all you’re going to do is encourage the large number of cash-in-hand workers to avoid testing and contact tracing.

every country has these grey area shadow economies. every country knows it. is it productive to have a giant witchhunt for spaniards, indians, migrants in general during a pandemic? or will it create lower levels of cooperation and even less honesty?

Last edited by uziq (2020-11-20 22:46:46)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
It would have been no big deal at all if the people involved had been truthful, the fact is 17/18 are Indian and everyone involved has been dishonest at some level including the business owner.

I feel sorry for the spaniard, the spanish are nice people, its his bad luck to get involved with Indians.
uziq
+492|3422

engineers are misled by managers, poor naive spaniards are corrupted by indians ... i’m sure it all makes sense in your befuddled little head.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Engineers aren't misled by anyone, managers go off and do their own thing.

Dilbert_X wrote:

I feel sorry for the spaniard, the spanish are nice people, its his bad luck to get involved with Indians.
uziq
+492|3422
the US is now at 200,000 cases a day. remember when jay said, early on, that this thing was basically licked and a spent force after the first wave?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

If Jay ever comes back, he is going to spend a lot of time downplaying his old comments. He'll self righteously accuse us all of ghoulishly reveling in the lethal chaos. I particularly cite "you must be loving this!"

"Are you happy now? You got what you wanted."
uziq
+492|3422
'covid isn't increasing, we're just testing more'.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 … -golf-club

Donald Trump skipped the G20 summit’s “Pandemic Preparedness” event to visit one of his golf clubs on the same day that a record 198,500 new Covid-19 infections were reported in a 24-hour period in the United States.

The summit, attended by world leaders from across the globe, is being held virtually this year because of the Covid-19 pandemic, which has now killed more than 250,000 Americans – by far the largest total in the world.

Trump’s apparent disinterest in the summit started earlier on Saturday when he started tweeting about the election results after the scheduled start time of the summit at 8am ET. By 10am, Trump was leaving the White House to go to his golf course outside of Washington DC, according to CNN.

Last edited by uziq (2020-11-21 13:59:34)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
I think COVID is going to be the exact moment when it becomes clear the United State's moment of global leadership ended. By the end of this we are going to have a Stalingrad amount of dead Americans. The Germans had only 400,000 killed and wounded at that battle. We will probably blow past that in deaths by the time winter is over.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Larssen
+99|1857
Growth seems to have slowed from last week though, peak increase was only plus 10k. So hopefully you're on a downward trend soon.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
We have Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years to create super spreader events. And the North East hasn't frozen up yet which would force people back into the subways and indoors.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

If Jay ever comes back, he is going to spend a lot of time downplaying his old comments. He'll self righteously accuse us all of ghoulishly reveling in the lethal chaos. I particularly cite "you must be loving this!"

"Are you happy now? You got what you wanted."
I'm sure Jay is laughing his ass off that people are still talking about him.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

SuperJail Warden wrote:

We have Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years to create super spreader events. And the North East hasn't frozen up yet which would force people back into the subways and indoors.
You're all going to die, the Chinese must be bemused.

I'm not bothered, if people are too dumb to wear a mask and take basic precautions then the gene pool is better off without them.
Maybe we'll catch up with the Chinese and it'll be their fault for releasing the virus on us.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2020-11-22 02:50:24)

uziq
+492|3422

SuperJail Warden wrote:

remember it's only indians who spread things because of calendar events like diwali. dishonesty and lawbreaking are in their culture.
lil_droo
+19|1465

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I don't think the holidays will make it too much worse, most ppl I know canceled any travel plans they had and and are staying local.

I was at a celebration of life party for my deceased uncle yesterday, 2nd one this year first being my niece. Been fucked up this year as far as losing loved ones goes, all non-covid related. My aunt was really conflicted on whether or not she should do it at first. Thankfully the weather was beautiful and everything  was mostly outdoors and the gathering wasn't too big, maybe 30 ppl vs what would've been easily 60+ during normal times. But still things kinda moved indoors at times, people were way too lax with the mask wearing, hugging each other etc. Retardedly I took shots out of shared glasses with relatives without giving much thought to the covid situation till after, felt dumb. Obviously I have older family and some of them health issues and I was thinking how fucked it would be for one to catch covid and get very ill or worse after being at an event mourning someone's passing and celebrating their life like fuck. At the same time it's important to be with family when u lose someone. You can't really postpone closure n shit but idk man. Shit is fucked
gang shit
uziq
+492|3422
lol.

'i don't think it'll be too bad actually this year, people are being prudent'.

'but man, yesterday i was just at a family thing, and we were all hugging. i was doing shots from shared glasses ...'
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock
lil_droo
+19|1465

uziq wrote:

lol.

'i don't think it'll be too bad actually this year, people are being prudent'.

'but man, yesterday i was just at a family thing, and we were all hugging. i was doing shots from shared glasses ...'
That's different. Normal yearly holiday get together are canceled. Literally no one in my family is having Christmas parties or big Thanksgiving dinners. Same with most ppl I know. Most are staying with their householda or super immediate family that they see often anywqys
gang shit
uziq
+492|3422
it’s not different bro. obviously i’m sorry for your loss but you just illustrated perfectly how this works. every family has their ‘this is different’ scenario. every family has their own special losses and their own special celebrations. that way of thinking is the norm, especially in the west.

it doesn’t take many exceptions or ‘just this once’s for covid to spread. if anyone at your wake had the ‘vid then that’s a lot of epidemiological collateral.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard