Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6760|Toronto, ON
Now before everyone says "Oh great, another sniper video".  This is a little different, it's intended as a music video and not as a pwnage-show-off-1-kill-clips movie.  This is rather a collection of streak kills with some matching music. (I know I know, the fast-forward thing hurts my eyes too but its the only way to fit it all in)

http://www.badongo.com/vid/129329 (50 MB)

http://media.putfile.com/Tao-of-the-Snipe (For the lazier people, 25 MB)

Music Used: BT and the Roots - Tao of the Machine
Servers played on:
  - 20ID Ranked Server
  - =PBF= 24/7 Operation Smoke Screen
  - =PBF= International House of Pwnage
   (None of the EA official server crap, only servers with the best of public players)

Critique please.

Last edited by Nyte (2006-05-28 20:07:20)

Alpha as fuck.
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6652|Cumberland, MD, USA
Where on the page do you download? Apparently I'm blind.

Edit: Apparently I was blind. Found the download button right under my nose. Downloading now.

Edit²: Good video. You have some pretty fast target acquisition; it usually takes me a half second longer to get my hairs on them.

Last edited by InviSniper (2006-05-28 20:12:32)

Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6760|Toronto, ON

InviSniper wrote:

Where on the page do you download? Apparently I'm blind.

Edit: Apparently I was blind. Found the download button right under my nose. Downloading now.

Edit²: Good video. You have some pretty fast target acquisition; it usually takes me a half second longer to get my hairs on them.
I can usually do it faster by flickshotting... But I had to slow it down a bit so I wouldn't show as much missing (Even though any missing shots would obviously be deliberate for a player of my caliber).
Alpha as fuck.
PunkX
stoned
+198|6632|Canada
Great shots in there, i love the one on sharqi when you shot the barrel, i did that once but i only got one guy Once i get my new computer i want to have a sniping duel with you.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6630|Gold coast, Aus.
I want to duel too =P but you couldn't hit me f I did my l337 prone jumping.
tupla_s
+455|6600|Finland
I can't watch it now but I'll watch it when I get out of work...
Hope it's good
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6728|Melbourne, Australia
omg new vid!!
bubbass
humble
+61|6577
I never see anyone in the 20ID public server. I miss playing AQ2 with them
Good video though, Nyte. I'm always impressed with your work.
MaddOps
Who the hell elected you leader of this outfit?
+55|6605
Slick.  Quality.
abbamama
+3|6651|Andromeda
born to snipe
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6841
Nice.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6760|Toronto, ON
More comment on music, less on the sniping would be nice

Ie. Did the music go hand in hand with the clips?

Tried to include streak kills as well as flag capping.  No insane stuff though, that's for the montage video

Last edited by Nyte (2006-05-31 08:50:34)

Alpha as fuck.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6747|Comber, Northern Ireland
pretty sweet, especially when u hit the barrel on sharqi killing 3
Des.Kmal
+917|6626|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

gene_pool wrote:

I want to duel too =P but you couldn't hit me f I did my l337 prone jumping.
you mean dolphin diving?

oh yeah, good video, much better than me. as expected.

Last edited by Kmal1 (2006-05-31 08:59:17)

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
MrE`158
+103|6631
It's excellent sniping.

As for the music and the synching of it, it's not bad.  Personally, I think that something with a slightly slower beat might have been a better choice.  A fairly fast beat is cool, because it gives the vid a nice pace and is in tone with your style of rapid-fire sniping, but if you went with something a little slower you might be able to cut down on the amount of fast-forward, without losing any of that feeling of rapidity.

On the fast-forward, it's pretty neat.  It's a nice way of connecting the shots together, but there's a bit too much of it.  A few little cuts in the middle of the fast-forward would be a good way to cut out some of it, and it'd be barely noticeable.

Overall, a damn fine video, keep up the good work!
dont_be_ss
+312|6602|selby, n. yorkshire, UK
i like the bit where you were swinging on the building. lmfao!, seriously though nice one +1
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6655
good vid nyte
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6634|Britain and Damn proud of it!
The music ate away at my soul... but thats just my taste in music, the video i thought was well put together with the fast forwarding and all the other fancy shit, the sniping was, infact pretty good i thought some of the shot you pulled off were what some would have found difficult, all in all it was a decent vid. oh +1 btw xD
_The.Don_05
Im super serial
+58|6591|England
+1 i liked it, a  good variation of the sniping videos that have become common place of these forums.
I thought that the fast forwards and the flashing of random scenes was a good and well done idea.

The only thing i thought needed changing was the speed of the fast forwarding maybe make it a bit slower?
Oh the music fitted well imo and some nice shots as well.

Edit-It seems i have already karma-ed you in the last 24 hours so ill give ya one tomorrow

I just watched you assault video and well....Wow. I don't want to feed your ego but damm are you a good shot! I loved the music in that too was that some sort of remix of voodoo people by the prodigy?

Last edited by _The.Don_05 (2006-05-31 10:31:51)

Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6760|Toronto, ON

_The.Don_05 wrote:

+1 i liked it, a  good variation of the sniping videos that have become common place of these forums.
I thought that the fast forwards and the flashing of random scenes was a good and well done idea.

The only thing i thought needed changing was the speed of the fast forwarding maybe make it a bit slower?
Oh the music fitted well imo and some nice shots as well.

Edit-It seems i have already karma-ed you in the last 24 hours so ill give ya one tomorrow

I just watched you assault video and well....Wow. I don't want to feed your ego but damm are you a good shot! I loved the music in that too was that some sort of remix of voodoo people by the prodigy?
It's a remix of a remix.  I slowed down the remixed track by 15% for a more "rough" sound.
Alpha as fuck.
_The.Don_05
Im super serial
+58|6591|England
Yeah i thought it sounded familiar, it fitted it perfectly.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6639|Washington, DC

I find it extremely saddening that "the best public players" can't hit shit with a machine gun. Cool video though, props.

Last edited by ExecutionerStyle (2006-05-31 11:20:17)

TodErnst
It's not a bug, it's a feature
+38|6637|Muenster, Germany
Nice video,
the music fits good, even if it is not my favorite sound.

Go on like that Nyte &
i hope we never meet, being in different teams
Not
Great success!
+216|6585|Chandler, AZ
Always fun watchin new Nyte videos. Very nicely put together man, great shots and some awesome streaks. Good watch. Looking forward to the AT montage.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6675

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

I find it extremely saddening that "the best public players" can't hit shit with a machine gun. Cool video though, props.
Not putting aside Nyte's abilities, but yeah, some of those "best public players" were sure bad LMG and shotgun shooters.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard